Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jz4152

Phi @ Cincinnati 2008 November 16th!

I know it is a while away, but it has been a few years since I have been able to see the Eagles, and I am beside myself with excitement. If you are living around Cincinnati, or are dedicated enough to make the road trip, this thread is for you.

I have been here in Cincy for the last few years, and for some reason people think that the Bengals fans are the most hardcore of all fans and that nobody tailgates like them. Everytime I hear it I laugh my arse off. Starting today, I want to organize a massive Eagles tailgate to show these Bengal fans what real fans are. 5 years ago, these fans were non-existent, but now that they have an average team, the bandwagon fans have re-emerged. Almost all of the Bengals jerseys and bumper stickers are completely new looking. Die hard fans? Hardly.

I call on my Eagle brethren to support me in this mission, and if you chose to do so, I will do whatever I can to help facilitate your journey. Let's show these Bungle fans what real football fans look like!

I'm definately going to this game!!!!!!!!!!! Its prime for an Eagles takeover...should be a great city/stadium to see, as they are an AFC team we do not visit often

its should be a great time, as that bengals D is pathetic we should destroy them

i just hope the game is in sep/oct so the weather is still warm

the schedule comes out in early apr, does anyone know how long after that the single game tix go on sale?

CINCIDELPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm definately going to this game!!!!!!!!!!! Its prime for an Eagles takeover...should be a great city/stadium to see, as they are an AFC team we do not visit often

its should be a great time, as that bengals D is pathetic we should destroy them

i just hope the game is in sep/oct so the weather is still warm

the schedule comes out in early apr, does anyone know how long after that the single game tix go on sale?

CINCIDELPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the excitement, it's going to be a blast! About the tickets, this isn't Philly, like I said, the fans are horrible. Tickets will probably be available the day of the game. Especially if OchoCinco gets traded!

I love the excitement, it's going to be a blast! About the tickets, this isn't Philly, like I said, the fans are horrible. Tickets will probably be available the day of the game. Especially if OchoCinco gets traded!

probably true, but i dont want to take a chance...id rather get the tix ahead of time, plus get better tix that way

i dont want to get down there the day of the game and not end up going, or getting conterfeit tix, etc.

im gonna try to get in touch with a cinci tix broker over the summer

i live in the middle of nowhere,omaha nebraska and i have to travel wherever i go but this is the game i am picking to go to this year as long as it ends up being at the right time..should be a good one

Would love to go to this game. If the schedule works out, I want to go to Cincy, Balt, NYG and/OR DAL. We'll see come early April. The Cincy location on the river is a cool location that we only visit once every 8 years. It would be cool to get a ton of Midnight Green there.

Would love to go to this game. If the schedule works out, I want to go to Cincy, Balt, NYG and/OR DAL. We'll see come early April. The Cincy location on the river is a cool location that we only visit once every 8 years. It would be cool to get a ton of Midnight Green there.

yea, its cool to go to AFC staduims that are fairly close, its rare and especially if the team isnt very good, there could be 10,000+ birds fans

you can go to was,nyg, or dal any year

we need to focus on the bengals and bears games this year

Since I live in Cincy i'll be their wearing my green.

do you have an idea of how easy it is to get tix over there?

i'm assuming the games are not usually sold out, so what would be the easiest way to get tix?

do you have an idea of how easy it is to get tix over there?

i'm assuming the games are not usually sold out, so what would be the easiest way to get tix?

When the tickets are released I will make sure to post a link to site where you can buy the tickets.

When the tickets are released I will make sure to post a link to site where you can buy the tickets.

alright thanks.

the schedule comes out in early april, how much later after that do you think the tix will go on sale? Sometime over the summer maybe?

From the bengals website:

2008 SINGLE-GAME TICKETS

We do not anticipate that any single-game tickets will be available for the 2008 season due to the outstanding support of our season ticket holders and the many fans that have joined the Reserve Season Ticket Waiting List.

To buy & sell Cincinnati Bengals tickets and other tickets in the Cincinnati area, visit StubHub, the Official Secondary Ticketing Provider of the Cincinnati Bengals.

Bengals Ticket Office

In Greater Cincinnati

(513) 621-TDTD (8383)

Toll Free

(outside of Cincinnati Area):

(866) 621-TDTD (8383)

Ticket Office Hours

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Monday - Friday

The Ticket Office is located near Gate E on the Southeast corner of Paul Brown Stadium's Plaza Level. The Plaza is accessible from Downtown Cincinnati via Elm Street.

link

From the bengals website:

link

I'm sure that stubhub.com will have a good amount of tickets. There is no freakin way that I won't be at that game. I'll dress up like the Eagles mascot and sneak in if I had to.

I'm sure that stubhub.com will have a good amount of tickets. There is no freakin way that I won't be at that game. I'll dress up like the Eagles mascot and sneak in if I had to.

Plus all the Bungle fans I know are always able to get tickets over the summer. My one friend got tickets to the Pats game in mid July. Being a MNF game, I would imagine that would be one of the harder games to get tickets to. I think that basically all of the tickets get bought by ticket brokers, but they are still available.

Depending on where I goto Med-school i'll most likely be at this game...i've been going to 1 game a year since my first game at Cleveland.

Funny story about hardcore Cincy fans...i remember like 5-6 years ago when they played the Titans, I took my gf to that game and i remember buying tickets face from ticketmaster 2 weeks before the game...But it is much harder now that they have started winning.

Depending on where I goto Med-school i'll most likely be at this game...i've been going to 1 game a year since my first game at Cleveland.

Funny story about hardcore Cincy fans...i remember like 5-6 years ago when they played the Titans, I took my gf to that game and i remember buying tickets face from ticketmaster 2 weeks before the game...But it is much harder now that they have started winning.

Did the Buddha himself actually say that?

I get them from ebay..

The bengals do suck yes..But seats are sold out and the waiting list keeps on growing..depends when the game is and how good the Bengals are..You can get tix fairly cheap..

I plan on making the trip down from Toledo to see this game. I'm hoping to see a lot of Philly fans there.

Im coming from dayton I will be front row 50 yard line Eagles side come see me. it will be a great game i hope we get a wr and we keep lito if not it might be another bad year 4 us but as long as we have WESTBROOK we can beat anyone. I wrote Andy Reid before the season started and told him every game Westbrook has got the ball 20 or more times he has broke a 100 yards.The 1st game of the year vs GB in a fluke loss westbrook got the ball 20 times and didnt break a 100 but still if it is over 20 carries he has broke a hundred.

Get Westbrook the ball every play.......................=wins

Hundreds of Cincinnati tickets available on Stubhub...get them now before they are gone!

please post where you are sitting after you buy them