Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jz4152

Phi @ Cincinnati 2008 November 16th!

How far of a ride is it cinn from philly? b/c its such a small airport the airfare is out of control....really want to go just dont want to spend and air and a leg to do so anyone have suggestions? please let me know

thanks

How far of a ride is it cinn from philly? b/c its such a small airport the airfare is out of control....really want to go just dont want to spend and air and a leg to do so anyone have suggestions? please let me know

thanks

it about a solid 9 hours...youre better off ponying up the dough for airfare when youd be spending hundreds of money on gas anyways

it about a solid 9 hours...youre better off ponying up the dough for airfare when youd be spending hundreds of money on gas anyways

I live in NY have season tickets in philly the cheapest flight I have found between Ny and phil is 900.00 plus tax thats fing crazy for a two hr flight to cold a** cin......but I guess it will be worth it to see the birds kick some butt....If anyone has any other ideas other airports, ect pleae let me know thanks

I live in NY have season tickets in philly the cheapest flight I have found between Ny and phil is 900.00 plus tax thats fing crazy for a two hr flight to cold a** cin......but I guess it will be worth it to see the birds kick some butt....If anyone has any other ideas other airports, ect pleae let me know thanks

NorthWest ---> phl - det - cin $288 - 337, 4hrs (Friday,Monday). That's the best I've seen. I'm go'in to give my travel guy a call.

You could try Dayton, or even Columbus. Columbus would probably be your best bet, but it would be a good hour and a half to two hour drive to get ther.

got our seats off stubhub yesterday

Section: 340

Row: 32

seats 1-12

:wub:

I'm driving. There are two of us, it is alot cheaper driving then flying even the the gas prices. If you fly, you are still renting a car and still paying gas. Go our hotel booked, just trying to make the connection for tickets. This will be the last team to see on the road and I will have seen the Eagles play every team at their places, including both superbowls.

I'm driving. There are two of us, it is alot cheaper driving then flying even the the gas prices. If you fly, you are still renting a car and still paying gas. Go our hotel booked, just trying to make the connection for tickets. This will be the last team to see on the road and I will have seen the Eagles play every team at their places, including both superbowls.

Quite the accomplishment!

What the tailgating situation like in Cincinnati. We're planning on going. Staying downtown. Not gonna have a car. Do they have downtown bars that are open at 10AM on gameday? I was at a Reds game last year and there didn't seem to be a lot of parking for 65,000 people.

What the tailgating situation like in Cincinnati. We're planning on going. Staying downtown. Not gonna have a car. Do they have downtown bars that are open at 10AM on gameday? I was at a Reds game last year and there didn't seem to be a lot of parking for 65,000 people.

It's kinda a mess get their early around 8 a.m. and you'll be fine their is a bar down from Great American Ballpark where the Reds play at called "Gameday" great sports bar..The Reds and Bengals stadiums are right next to each other..Good area..Anymore questions message me, I live in Cincinnati so I know my way around.

I live in huntington wv, im going got tix on ebay sec 148 6th row, cant wait!!! wheres a good place to tailgate? Go EAGLES

i'm debating between this and baltimore...baltimore is a much closer drive but tickets are almost twice as expensive i don't know what to do AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I have plans on attending the game in Cincy, but airfare right now is hovering around $400 pp round trip! I am hoping it goes down soon! Game tix and hotel are BOOKED!

I'm going to this one ... got my tix on ebay as well

Sec 306

Row 14

I will be wearing my green Dawkins jersey, as always! :groovy::flex:

Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'll be at this one as well...got my brother trying to get me the best seats he can if not tickets are cheap on ticket sites compared to other teams and with the way it is looking they will only get cheaper.

tickets selling for way below face value. im trying to get 4 together and im liking my chances....4 on ebay sold today for 200 bucks, pathetic. i didnt bid hoping they will only get lower lol. and btw i was checking out their board and even more being sold for face or below and they dont seem to care to sell to away fans like most other cities so that helps. i just hope my plan doesnt backfire and they go up in price again. but im 99% sure i will be there on the 16th.

tickets selling for way below face value. im trying to get 4 together and im liking my chances....4 on ebay sold today for 200 bucks, pathetic. i didnt bid hoping they will only get lower lol. and btw i was checking out their board and even more being sold for face or below and they dont seem to care to sell to away fans like most other cities so that helps. i just hope my plan doesnt backfire and they go up in price again. but im 99% sure i will be there on the 16th.

Yeah, they are selling way cheap...I'm going 4 sure, the Bengals fans are ready to jump ship when the seas get a little rocky.