Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jz4152

Phi @ Cincinnati 2008 November 16th!

if cincinnati wasnt such an unappealing city this could be a monster takeover by eagle fans...tickets are indeed plentiful and super cheap

wait until week 9 or 10 and they will practically be giving them away.

I am actually thinking about going to this game, the only problem is that I live in Louisiana......

I will probably just get crazy as the game gets closer and drive the 14 hours.......

Go Eagles!!!!!

P.S. Where do you think the best online spot is to buy tickets? Should I wait for them to lose more games before I buy?

I am actually thinking about going to this game, the only problem is that I live in Louisiana......

I will probably just get crazy as the game gets closer and drive the 14 hours.......

Go Eagles!!!!!

P.S. Where do you think the best online spot is to buy tickets? Should I wait for them to lose more games before I buy?

You have plenty of time to get your tickets, I would wait to see how they play. I got my tickets already because I got them at face.

Go Eagles!!!!!

Wait until the game gets closer...The more the Bungles lose the less the tickets will be...People were selling home opener tickets Wednesday before the game for half face...So you will be able to get tickets to the game unless the Bengals start winning.

Also, try and avoid the 300's if you can...Sure it is nice to see the game live, but the 300's section ****s...If you get into the 300's bring a telescope.

I was in the 300's now i'm way closer on the 100's my uncle has Bengal season tickets and coughed up the seats to my friend and I who are Eagle fans..Can't wait to see some of you their.

i'll be there with my 12 yr old son......got lucky as wife's relatives live in the Cincy area.......where's the tailgate going to be?

Longworth Hall..What area does your wife's relatives live?

Just wanted to chime in on this game... We're working hard to get some events put together for the weekend, including a tailgate party in the shadows of Paul Brown Stadium. If interested, send me an email, as I am trying to gauge interest and get everything put together.

-Mongo

Mongo thought you guys werent heading to cincy? if you are thats awesome....partied with you guys in denver and it kicked a**, hopefully i make it out to ohio with some buddies, tickets are dirt cheap just looking for the right ones.....

Just wanted to chime in on this game... We're working hard to get some events put together for the weekend, including a tailgate party in the shadows of Paul Brown Stadium. If interested, send me an email, as I am trying to gauge interest and get everything put together.

-Mongo

I'm in

Longworth Hall..What area does your wife's relatives live?

Don't know the area too good...however they live in 45226 area code. I will head over to Longworth hall then....let me know if anything else is going on too.

mongo...your inbox is full....please let me know if you have anything planned that weekend.

erik

Ltcino26@aol.com

I just brougth tickets to the game yesterday. They are given away tickets I am in section 144 2nd row and only paid 100 a piece for my tickets. If anybody is tailgating please let me know I woould love to join in the fun with other Eagle Fans.

I just brougth tickets to the game yesterday. They are given away tickets I am in section 144 2nd row and only paid 100 a piece for my tickets. If anybody is tailgating please let me know I woould love to join in the fun with other Eagle Fans.

Nice, where did you get tickets for that cheap?

Nice, where did you get tickets for that cheap?

stub hub...You can try other ticket scalping sites and Ebay as well.

stub hub...You can try other ticket scalping sites and Ebay as well.

I already have my tickets. I know a guy that works for the Bungles. Just was curious.

I'm in the same section and row bro! Name is Michael from Chicago.....I can't wait for Eagles fans to own section 144!

-Mongo

Mongo,

Keep us posted.......I'm going and want to raise hell in Cincy.

I'm all for going to a game (never been to one outside of Philly), If anyone wants to do a carpool im willing to chip in for gas and a hotel.