Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jz4152

Phi @ Cincinnati 2008 November 16th!

I'm in the same section and row bro! Name is Michael from Chicago.....I can't wait for Eagles fans to own section 144!

And I believe we are sitting right next to each other I can not wait

Just wanted to chime in on this game... We're working hard to get some events put together for the weekend, including a tailgate party in the shadows of Paul Brown Stadium. If interested, send me an email, as I am trying to gauge interest and get everything put together.

-Mongo

Keith, it's Ron, got tickets to the game, `thru the friend I told you about, don't know where they are at, I have to pick them up from the will-call, Cyndy and I are driving there leaving Friday and coming home Monday, staying at The Garfield Suites Hotel, about 1 mile from the stadium. Let me know what you are doing, or call me when you get there on my cell.

Got my tickets today on Stubhub. Driving over from Peoria, Il on Saturday with my 10 year old son and brother in law. It's my son's first pro game ver and he is psyched. We're staying at the Marriott Citycenter just over the river. Can we walk to PB Stadium from there? Please let me know about any Eagles tailgating events.

Fly, Eagles Fly!

I am coming up from Lexington. It'll be my first NFL game. I have tickets for me and my girlfriend 8 rows up from the field. We will be screaming for the Eagles all day. I can't wait!

We're still working on drink specials for the weekend, plus looking into running a charter bus out from Philly...

We're definitely tailgating prior to the game. The lot will not be confirmed until about a week out, but I will let everyone know ASAP.

It makes things easier from a planning standpoint for people to book online, as it helps with headcount for the event.

The tailgate package can be purchased online at:

https://shop.phillytailgate.com/product_p/e...s-tailgate.html

Any questions, ticket needs, or any other questions, send an email or PM to me.

-Mongo

I'm in Sec 148 row 6, im staying at the hyatt i hope its a nice hotel looks like it has a sports bar i'll keep it busy sat night. looks like its going to be a eagles take over in cincinnati!!

I'm in Sec 148 row 6, im staying at the hyatt i hope its a nice hotel looks like it has a sports bar i'll keep it busy sat night. looks like its going to be a eagles take over in cincinnati!!

nice nice.... 4 of us 2 rows up from ya, were 148 row 8. hopefully you are around the same seats....we're driving from jersey and stayin in some dump (travelodge) in kentucky.... my buddy stayed there for a reds game and said its in walking distance so its whatever...im feeling alot of green in PBS, cant wait.

I know it is a while away, but it has been a few years since I have been able to see the Eagles, and I am beside myself with excitement. If you are living around Cincinnati, or are dedicated enough to make the road trip, this thread is for you.

I have been here in Cincy for the last few years, and for some reason people think that the Bengals fans are the most hardcore of all fans and that nobody tailgates like them. Everytime I hear it I laugh my arse off. Starting today, I want to organize a massive Eagles tailgate to show these Bengal fans what real fans are. 5 years ago, these fans were non-existent, but now that they have an average team, the bandwagon fans have re-emerged. Almost all of the Bengals jerseys and bumper stickers are completely new looking. Die hard fans? Hardly.

I call on my Eagle brethren to support me in this mission, and if you chose to do so, I will do whatever I can to help facilitate your journey. Let's show these Bungle fans what real football fans look like!

I wish I would've bought my tickets a lot later they're so cheap now

Thats cool...I live right by by Blue Ash

I'm staying with my bro and his g/f...Most likely getting down their sat night and heading to Celeks bar

I'm staying with my bro and his g/f...Most likely getting down their sat night and heading to Celeks bar

is Celeks bar going to be a big meet up spot on sat night? ive never been to cincy and dont know where the "hoppin" bars are....i know cincy isnt too big so im sure we wont have trouble finding a hot spot...let me know thanks.

is Celeks bar going to be a big meet up spot on sat night? ive never been to cincy and dont know where the "hoppin" bars are....i know cincy isnt too big so im sure we wont have trouble finding a hot spot...let me know thanks.

I'm not sure if it's going to be a big meet up spot, but i'm sure a lot of people are probably going to go just because it is an Eagles nest...I'm going there and I know other people are in the thread in the Eagles fans where are you section. Eagles nest in Ohio

If you want a real great time though, if you're caucasian goto Over the Rhine (sarcasm)

pretty sure celeks bar is not downtown and probably not a good sat night meet up spot since who wants to drive hammered in a strange city

That's cool too, he just asked if it was a meet up and I said I didn't know, either way I'm going there and a couple other people are thinking of going as well and all are welcome.

How far away is Celek's bar from the stadium?

It's about 15 minutes from the stadium and involves getting on I75 and I74 for 8 miles