Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jz4152

Phi @ Cincinnati 2008 November 16th!

got into town around 2am... long,boring,wet trip from jersey, town seemed dead for a friday night, things better change tomorrow.. nothing like i expected. anyone know which lots (if any) are cash lots? i looked on their website and they just list the lots, dont really explain anything about them...

went to the lodge bar last night...pretty cool spot but EMPTY....we need to green it up tonight....spread the word to heads in town that might not know...lets do this

Sec 339, 45 yd line - - 1st row for $40 a ticket.. I hadn't planned on going, but when I saw that price I had to.. It's a 3 and a half hour drive - should be blast !

got into town around 2am... long,boring,wet trip from jersey, town seemed dead for a friday night, things better change tomorrow.. nothing like i expected. anyone know which lots (if any) are cash lots? i looked on their website and they just list the lots, dont really explain anything about them...

got friday about 3PM, checked with people at the parking lots and was told all spots are pre-paid. I'm staying at the Garfield Suites, getting a cab to the game, I'm told it cost about $6. I'll walk around the parking lots looking for Eagles fans.

:lol: How'd you guys enjoy the game?

That was by far the poorest sporting event I have ever attended. Losses sit better than that. From now on when I'm cold, uncomfortable, or have a bad view of something I will think to myself "At least I'm not at a tied football game".

That was by far the poorest sporting event I have ever attended. Losses sit better than that. From now on when I'm cold, uncomfortable, or have a bad view of something I will think to myself "At least I'm not at a tied football game".

:lol: That was pretty brutal