Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McnabbFanInCanada

Philly @ Seattle on Nov 2nd 2008

I can't wait till the Eagles and Seahawks game in Seattle. It'll be my first NFL game and i've been saving money so I can get some good seats hopefully behind the Eagles bench. I'll probably have to buy tickets off of ebay or from the brokers since Seahawks tickets sell out right away.

Who else is planning on going? I know there are some Eagles fans in Canada and around BC like myself who will make the trip down. I'll be driving from Vancouver for the game. There are also some Eagles fans in Washington and Oregon who gotta be going. I'll be wearing my Eagles jersey and cheering proudly for the birds.

So who else is planning on going? We should all meet up and tailgate before hand. Hopefully there are a lot of you going Eagle_smiley.jpg

Hopefully i'll be going to that, First gotta get the tickets like you said they sell out quick.

After the schedule comes out in April, so you have time.

thats what i thought, Really dont wanna not get tickets for this game

thats what i thought, Really dont wanna not get tickets for this game

Buy them off of ebay or from a broker in Vancouver if ya can't get them off of ticketmaster. The tickets usually sell out right away.

I've got some money saved up, i'm gonna try to get seats right behind the Eagles bench from whoever. I don't care how much it costs.

I was just in anchorage during the Iditarod. You don't have a leather eagles jacket do you?

nope, that was someone else

Don't have the particulars yet, but The Portland EaglesNest fan club goes to all the Eagles games in Seattle. In the past we have had around 50 members at the games, and I would expect we will represent again this year.

I'm still waiting to hear from El Presidente regarding tickets and how many we will be taking, I put my order in for 3. With gas prices as high as they are, I'm leaning towards taking Amtrack instead of driving up the day before and paying for a hotel. The train station is only like 2 blocks from the stadium and I can get trashed without having to worry about getting behind the wheel to get home.

Hope to see some of you there.

CE, if you read this, I will try to hook up with you for a drink. It's been a while since the 9er's game last year, and training camp in 04'. Hope things are good for ya. Hell, might even try to get back to San Fran again this year.

Anyone find or buy any tickets yet? Apparently the Seahawks general public sale is in August but they only release a limited amount.

I found some tickets on ebay and stubhub. I'm tempted to buy some tickets behind the Eagles bench for around 300 a piece.

Just to up date Rose City Eagle's post of May 21st, 2008:

The Eagles Nest in Portland Oregon will be represented at the Sea Chickens game against our Eagles by about 65, members, family & friends (so far).

We are starting our 15th anniversay as an EAGLES club. What a way to celebrate !!

Visit Our Website

Are eagles season ticket holders able to get tickets for away games?

Unfortunately no.

Just got back from Seattle from a convention. What a cool city. Wish I was going to the game (Looks like I'm going to Cincinnati, Baltimore, and giants). So jealous of anyone going to this game. Pyramid Ale House near the stadium is really cool. As is FX McRory's. FX McRory's has so many bottles of booze in house that there are 2-3 ladders for the bartenders to climb up to get to the bottles. They claim the largest selection of bourbons in N. America. (Both Pyramid Ale House and FX McRory's are a very short walk to the stadium.)

The best brewpubs I've ever been to are in Seattle. (Rock Bottom, Pyramid Ale House, Pike Place Brewery at Pike Place Market)

On Saturday was able to walk up and look into the stadium. What a sweet stadium. Wish I was going. Have fun everyone that is going.

GO BIRDS!

Just to up date Rose City Eagle's post of May 21st, 2008:

The Eagles Nest in Portland Oregon will be represented at the Sea Chickens game against our Eagles by about 65, members, family & friends (so far).

We are starting our 15th anniversay as an EAGLES club. What a way to celebrate !!

Visit Our Website

Just an update. The Eagles Nest in Portland Or. will have 71 screaming fans at the Sea Chicken game ALL sitting together. We don't know where our seats are yet but I'll bet all the non Eagle fans near us will wish they were sitting on the other side of the stadium :devil:

Visit Our Website

greetings all! this is my first post here. i'm a long time eagles fan and seattle resident for 10+ years. i root for both teams except for when they play each other. gotta go with philly!

anyway, i was thinking about flying out some family members for the game on Nov 2. I'd like to have tickets that are close to other groups of eagles fans. not that seattle fans would get up in our faces or anything. the fans here are pretty mellow. definitely not like back home. i just thought it would be fun for them to be near other eagles fans.

i went to the last eagles game here about 5 years ago and remember seeing a section almost entirely filled with eagles fans.

i'm just curious how you guys from out of town plan on getting all your tickets together.

any info would be a huge help.

cheers!

-jason

Sorry Jason, I can't tell you how we got them , just that we did.

To paraphrase an old freind of mine from South Philly, if I told you, I'd have to.... , well I think you know the rest. :thumbsup:

As soon as we find out the section(s) we're in I'll post it.