Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McnabbFanInCanada

Philly @ Seattle on Nov 2nd 2008

Hey guys -- I live in Seattle and know a few people who definitely will want to sit with other Birds supporters. Please post where you all will be sitting when you have secured tix. For Eagles fans living in the Seattle-area, per the Seahawks Website, single game tickets will be available next week

"Single game tickets for the 2008 season will go on sale on Monday, August 4th at 10am online at ticketmaster.com or over the phone at 206.622.4295. Tickets will not be available in person."

http://www.seahawks.com/Tickets/Tickets.aspx?id=49670

Looking forward to this game -- Go BIRDS!

We will be there!!!

We were there the last the Eagles played in Seattle.........AJ Feeley let us to a 28-21 victory.......and it wasn't that close, a couple late scrappy Seattle td's.........hasd a great time though.......Seattle fans were great!

Got my ticket for this one today!

Sec 109!!!!!!!!!!!!

Row I

I'll be right at the 50, behind the Eagles bench! This rocks! :rock:

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Did any of you have any luck getting tickets off of ticketmaster? I tried but had no luck at all. Tickets sold out in minutes.

I guess i'll have to get tickets off of a scalper or ticket broker agency.

Got my ticket for this one today!

Sec 109!!!!!!!!!!!!

Row I

I'll be right at the 50, behind the Eagles bench! This rocks! :rock:

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Did you get them off ticketmaster?

Did any of you have any luck getting tickets off of ticketmaster? I tried but had no luck at all. Tickets sold out in minutes.

yeah i didnt have much luck with ticket master either

Yeah, I got it thru (as I call them) Ticket-B@$t@rds. I was on before 10am SEA time, and just kept refreshing until it came up.

It may have helped that I only needed one ticket for this one.

So anyone else buy tickets yet? The cheapest I can find are 90$ for uppers. I wanna be in the lower bowl but it's really pricey.

Yeah, I got it thru (as I call them) Ticket-B@$t@rds. I was on before 10am SEA time, and just kept refreshing until it came up.

It may have helped that I only needed one ticket for this one.

Amen to that, I hate Ticketmaster

It's usually easier to get one ticket.

No luck for me either -- there looks to be a lot of tix available on stubhub, but only a few under $90:

http://www.stubhub.com/seattle-seahawks-ti...-2-2008-554577/

Still trying to figure out how many people I will be going with (and where we'll be sitting), but would love to meet up with other Eagles supporters before the game.

Yeah, i live out here in Seattle and after an hour going thru ticketmaster and calling Qwest Field, I gave up and ordered off of some website. I paid a pretty price for them, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL PRICE IS NO OBJECT, My goal was to be on Philly's side. SO my seats are

SEC 113 Row E

and they are only one section over from the philly tunnel

I am so stoked havent seen them since Sept. 26 2001

I've been searching a lot for tickets. The price range I can afford right now is around 150$ or so and my friends aren't willing to pay more then that.

Has anyone here ever sat in the so called Hawk Zone? It's the endzone section shaped like a downward V. The tickets are a little cheaper in that area but apparently that's where all the "hardcore" Seahawks fans are. I don't wanna get into any altercations so i'm a little weary of buying tickets in that section. No matter what i'll be cheering loud and proud for the boys in green.

Im at Fort Lewis (Army base 35 minutes south of Seattle) and I will be there!! I wish I could have gotten tickets when everyone else did so we could all be in the same section. I was supposed to deploy in two weeks but just found out Im going to need knee surgery so I will be staying back for a while and will be here for the game.

pdx,

how many of you guys are there in your section? Im sure I can find a ticket or two on stubhub or ebay in 316...I don't care if I have to pay a few hundred bucks to be there, I will be there...bank on that. I cannot wait!!

Hey,

I will be attending the Eagles game in Seattle. The crazy thing is is that I got online when the tickets went on sale and had to purchase them single. So, I have one ticket on one side of the stadium and one on the other side( I think one of them is considered the visitor section). My wife (who is a Canadian) wants to go and we are gonna sit apart! Sucks! But I am so stoked to be going and watching my first NFL and Eagles game.

It would be cool to meet up with some other Eagles fans at the game! I hope we beat the crap out of them! If anyone wants to meet up that would be really awesome!

One ticket is Sec. 103 Row W and the other is a CLUB SEAT Sec 239 Row W

PEACE! GO EAGLES!!

I got my tickets off of Ebay. I'm on the Eagles side in the upper bowl right near the 5 yard line. It's section 304 or 305 I believe. The tickets cost around 115$ a ticket. I was willing to pay more to sit lower but my friends didn't want to. I'm happy I found 4 together and 115$ isn't that bad of a price per ticket. Stub Hub had some cheaper ones but they charge a 10% commission fee and shipping.

I can't wait. We should all definitely meet up before hand and tailgate. Fly Eagles Fly!

Anyone else buy their tickets yet? Any fans flying down from Philly?

Both teams will desperately want to win this one. The Seahawks have started 0-2 and we all know how tight the NFC East is, every game counts in this division. It's gonna be a good one on November 2nd. I can't wait.

i scored 6 tickets (together) to this game off ticketmaster. There will be upwards of 10 of us going to the game from Vancouver. I have also obtained a North Lot parking pass, which is the only lot you can tailgate in.

we are in section 307 near the top, but 6 together still rocks. I am bringing 3 rookies who have never experienced a nfl game so it should be fun.

I'm gonna try to go as well, I'm from Anchorage and will be wearing my Cunningham jersey.

I'll be flying out of Anchorage too. I have a leather Eagles jacket my wife bought me about 3 years ago. Can't wait to go to the game.

Doug

Sounds like we are going to have a VERY strong representation there. I think a week or two out, we ought to find a meeting spot before hand (Pyramid Ale House probably??) and all gather in and head over together, in a force of green....

Im getting so pumped for this game its retarded. :lol:

There will be 9 of us flying out of Philly Wed. looking forward to meeting up with other Eagles fans for a Bar takeover or getting together for a tailgate

Anybody know the truth to the rumor that Tailgating is banned within 3 miles of Qwest Field? Im fairly certain I saw something on the news about it a while back but I haven't been to a Seahawks game since the Texans SNF game two years ago, so things may have changed...

EDIT: I just did some research and apparently its okay now in most of the lots.

Sounds like we are going to have a VERY strong representation there. I think a week or two out, we ought to find a meeting spot before hand (Pyramid Ale House probably??) and all gather in and head over together, in a force of green....

Im getting so pumped for this game its retarded. :lol:

This will be my first Eagles game!!! I wasn't able to get the tix last time they were in Seattle. I've been to a couple of Seahawks games and it is a sweet stadium. I'm so stoked to watch my guys and see other fans! Not very many of them here in Spokane, WA.....Keep posting where everyone is meeting. Anyone going early for Halloween??

Yes, I have been hooked up with some tickets to this GAME.

Looking to get some autographs from the team and meet some Eagles fans!

This will be our first NFL game...so looking forward to it.

Any tips for a newbie??

Hoping i can maybe even catchin the team for some autographs??

Big Q Mikell fan since he played for Boise State. Dawkins is also a stud!

does anyone need a parking pass? i purchased one with my tickets from ticketmaster, but someone i know scored a North Lot parking pass so we will be using that.

$25 as is the price from ticketmaster, and no service charges.

If anybody here bought in a group of tickets or for some odd reason, has an an extra one...PM me, I will buy it. I haven't gotten my ticket yet but Im price shopping on Craigslist, I don't want to pay a stupid amount of money to go to the game but if I have to, I will. I figured I'd try my luck and see if anybody maybe has an extra ticket they'd like to make some money off of.