Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McnabbFanInCanada

Philly @ Seattle on Nov 2nd 2008

Haven't been to Qwest Field before, looking forward to some good verbal jousting with the local Seagull fans. That is, if they still have any sack left by the time this game rolls around. Anyone around Section 111?

If anybody here bought in a group of tickets or for some odd reason, has an an extra one...PM me, I will buy it. I haven't gotten my ticket yet but Im price shopping on Craigslist, I don't want to pay a stupid amount of money to go to the game but if I have to, I will. I figured I'd try my luck and see if anybody maybe has an extra ticket they'd like to make some money off of.

I just searched on ebay and there are a few cheap singles on there.

I just searched on ebay and there are a few cheap singles on there.

Appreciate it man, I checked and didn't see a whole lot but I will keep my eyes peeled.

i have two tickets available. in the uppers, almost face value.

Where at exactly and what do you mean by almost face value? How much are you raising them? Im interested potentially...Are you not able to make it or do you just have a few extras? Also like I mentioned in an earlier post, I may only need one (is that cool?)

Also, if anybody else is looking for tickets I did come acrossed a deal on Craigslist tonight....im talking to the guy now but he has 4 tickets in Sec 316 for $180 total...$45 a ticket. I think the PDX Eagles Nest is in 316, no?

Yes, The Portland Eagles Nest will be in section 316, All 70 plus of us. We piity the fools who sit near us & arn't Eagles fans. They won't be able to hear themselves think.

This'll be my first NFL game and I have a few questions. What time do people usually start tailgating? We're allowed to drink right?

I believe the set tailgating zone in Seattle is the North parking lot, we aren't allowed to tailgate elsewhere, are we?

Appreciate it man, I checked and didn't see a whole lot but I will keep my eyes peeled.

Also, if anybody else is looking for tickets I did come acrossed a deal on Craigslist tonight....im talking to the guy now but he has 4 tickets in Sec 316 for $180 total...$45 a ticket. I think the PDX Eagles Nest is in 316, no?

No worries bro and I was just surfing around on stubhub and I saw a single ticket in section 303 for 50$. I'll also be somewhere in that section. Is anyone else sitting around 303 by any chance?

Dang that's cheap. I ended up paying around 115$ a ticket for 4 around 303 a few months back. Oh well.

^^^ its all about supply and demand. seattle is on a slide, and the value of the tickets are going down.

the 2 i have are sect 331, row cc if anyone is interested. $180 for the pair, includes a beer and burger at our tailgating in the North Lot, (where you will have to come pick up the tickets)

Yes, The Portland Eagles Nest will be in section 316, All 70 plus of us. We piity the fools who sit near us & arn't Eagles fans. They won't be able to hear themselves think.

Are you guys all spread out in the section or? I just found a single ticket on EBay im contemplating on grabbing. Its in 316 Row X, basically at the peak of the stadium I think but I could really care less.

Are you guys all spread out in the section or? I just found a single ticket on EBay im contemplating on grabbing. Its in 316 Row X, basically at the peak of the stadium I think but I could really care less.

We are ALL TOGETHER. We have either two or three complete rows but I'm not sure which ones.

Where is the Portland Eagles Nest going to be hanging out over the weekend?

Not sure if this has been discussed in the 4 page thread, but where is everybody tailgating? I'll be up there with a few people from L.A.

I believe the designated tailgating area is the North parking lot at Qwest. Just come by there and look for Eagles fans I guess. Also vancouver_eaglesfan posted in another thread that he'll be out there with some other fans getting things setup by 10.

It shouldn't be hard for everyone to get together since we'll all be wearing green.

I just googled tailgating in Seattle and this is what I found:

Tailgating is permitted on Qwest Field on the east side of the North Lot. You must have a season parking pass to enter the North Lot. Qwest Field security, Seattle Police and King County Sheriffs will patrol the lots to ensure the safety of all event attendees. For your convenience, portable restrooms are located around the perimeter of the North Lot. Please adhere to the following tailgating policies: Park in ONE stall only. Awnings, chairs, BBQ’s, etc. cannot extend into other spaces or traffic lanes. In the North Lot, tailgaters should park on the east side of the lot. No charcoal BBQ’s or fires on the ground. No glass beverage containers. No alcohol or drug use. Fighting and taunting are NOT permitted. Throwing, catch and sports activities are NOT permitted. Please dispose of all trash in bins provided. No kegs or large beverage containers. All tailgating activities must cease 15 minutes after scheduled kickoff These lots close 2 hours after the conclusion of the game. Be prepared to depart at that time.

WTF? Does anyone know if this stuff is true? A few friends of mine who went last year said they were allowed to drink beers. Also do you have to pay to get into the lot?

i purchased a North Lot pass, but it cost $100.

'

:lol: thats insane. I scored some tickets but from the sounds of it, I won't be joining you dudes in the North Parking Lot...That $100 better come with a ****job or some sort of sexual gratification from one of the broads on the "Blue Thunder Drumline"

I talked to a few friends and relatives who have been to Seahawks games in the past and they all said that security doesn't care if you enter the lot by foot. You only need the pass to park and set up. They told me not to pay much attention to what is says online since most fans break the rules and the security guards and cops don't care as long as you're behaving.

So we should be alright to tailgate in the North lot. Hopefully all goes well and we all get together before hand for some brews and Eagles talk.

I talked to a few friends and relatives who have been to Seahawks games in the past and they all said that security doesn't care if you enter the lot by foot. You only need the pass to park and set up. They told me not to pay much attention to what is says online since most fans break the rules and the security guards and cops don't care as long as you're behaving.

So we should be alright to tailgate in the North lot. Hopefully all goes well and we all get together before hand for some brews and Eagles talk.

So are we gonna try to figure out a solid meeting spot Sunday morning for everybody to meet and then go tailgate for a bit or are we just supposed to venture around for people in Eagles attire and walk up and be like "Are you McnabbFanInCanada?" haha....

I have a strong feeling we're going to have a decent representation and I think those of us that are confirmed as going really ought to try and figure out a meeting place and then all head over and get the party started early. I suggest meeting everybody all in one spot, perhaps at the Pyramid Ale House which is right across the street from Safeco Field (which is right across the street from Qwest Field)

Im really up for whatever but its just a suggestion. The ale house is maybe 1000 feet from the stadium, not far at all really. I think with the time getting closer all of us that will be there from the EMB should start making solid plans to meet up early Sunday.

yay? nay? I will be in the stadium area around 9:30ish unless we all agree on something else....

any ideas?

So are we gonna try to figure out a solid meeting spot Sunday morning for everybody to meet and then go tailgate for a bit or are we just supposed to venture around for people in Eagles attire and walk up and be like "Are you McnabbFanInCanada?" haha....

I have a strong feeling we're going to have a decent representation and I think those of us that are confirmed as going really ought to try and figure out a meeting place and then all head over and get the party started early. I suggest meeting everybody all in one spot, perhaps at the Pyramid Ale House which is right across the street from Safeco Field (which is right across the street from Qwest Field)

Im really up for whatever but its just a suggestion. The ale house is maybe 1000 feet from the stadium, not far at all really. I think with the time getting closer all of us that will be there from the EMB should start making solid plans to meet up early Sunday.

yay? nay? I will be in the stadium area around 9:30ish unless we all agree on something else....

any ideas?

SEE YOU ALL THERE...i'm ready, what about after the WHOOPIN' :-).... i'm down for whatever. I've never been there but will be there early and hope to greet all you fans!

like i have said already, there will be 6 of us from Vancouver coming down and tailgating in the North Lot. We will be bringing a White POP-UP canopy, so that may be the easiest thing to recognize. I am gonna make some Eagles pumpkins and set them out during the tailgating.

We are trying to get there for 9:30 and be set up by 10, with some of the games playing on the radio.

My name is Matt, and have yet to decide what jersey i will be wearing. Probably a White #21 Taylor.

'

:lol: thats insane. I scored some tickets but from the sounds of it, I won't be joining you dudes in the North Parking Lot...That $100 better come with a ****job or some sort of sexual gratification from one of the broads on the "Blue Thunder Drumline"

$100 is steep, but i figured its a one time thing for the people im bringing to this game. 3 have never been to a NFL game, let alone a birds game. After finding out that the North Lot was the only lot for tailgating, I did what i had to do.

Besides, we would have spent more then that at a bar before the game. This way we bring our own food and booze.

$100 is steep, but i figured its a one time thing for the people im bringing to this game. 3 have never been to a NFL game, let alone a birds game. After finding out that the North Lot was the only lot for tailgating, I did what i had to do.

Besides, we would have spent more then that at a bar before the game. This way we bring our own food and booze.

Nah, its justifiable certainely...you want that REAL NFL Experience for the new guys you are bringing along and so it all makes more sense but thats still insane for parking, but you will get that close up NFL feel your going for in the North Lot most certainely ^_^ I think I'll just park down near the Market and catch the bus up to the stadium district. I'll park for $6.00 and save some cash, they have a really good system set up for transportation on game days around the area so I think I'll try and use that.

But from the sounds of it, if we are all able to walk onto the North Lot with no issues then this should work out perfectly for us all to meet and hang out for a while and then all head in. Are you planning on bringing a grill or anything? If so let me know and I'd be more than willing to stop and pick up some stuff to help out. Im about 45 minutes south of Seattle so I will be heading out of my place around 8:30, down to Seattle around 9:30 like I had mentioned.

Can't wait, this is going to be a blast...

I'll be wearing a white authentic dawkins jersey with the 75th anniversary patch as well as the "In Memory of Herb/73" patch....I think I will probably be the only one with a Herbie patch so it'll hard to miss me.