Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McnabbFanInCanada

Philly @ Seattle on Nov 2nd 2008

So are we gonna try to figure out a solid meeting spot Sunday morning for everybody to meet and then go tailgate for a bit or are we just supposed to venture around for people in Eagles attire and walk up and be like "Are you McnabbFanInCanada?" haha....

I have a strong feeling we're going to have a decent representation and I think those of us that are confirmed as going really ought to try and figure out a meeting place and then all head over and get the party started early. I suggest meeting everybody all in one spot, perhaps at the Pyramid Ale House which is right across the street from Safeco Field (which is right across the street from Qwest Field)

Im really up for whatever but its just a suggestion. The ale house is maybe 1000 feet from the stadium, not far at all really. I think with the time getting closer all of us that will be there from the EMB should start making solid plans to meet up early Sunday.

yay? nay? I will be in the stadium area around 9:30ish unless we all agree on something else....

any ideas?

I should just wear my Pro Bowl Mcnabb jersey, then everyone will know which one I am :lol: I'll probably stick with the green Dawk jersey though but believe me i'll be noticeable.

I'd be down to meet up before hand or we could all just get together in the North lot. It might be easier to do that but i'm game for anything.

I'll be staying at the Silver Cloud hotel which is right across from the stadium so i'll probably be up early ready to get things going.

Nah, its justifiable certainely...you want that REAL NFL Experience for the new guys you are bringing along and so it all makes more sense but thats still insane for parking, but you will get that close up NFL feel your going for in the North Lot most certainely ^_^ I think I'll just park down near the Market and catch the bus up to the stadium district. I'll park for $6.00 and save some cash, they have a really good system set up for transportation on game days around the area so I think I'll try and use that.

But from the sounds of it, if we are all able to walk onto the North Lot with no issues then this should work out perfectly for us all to meet and hang out for a while and then all head in. Are you planning on bringing a grill or anything? If so let me know and I'd be more than willing to stop and pick up some stuff to help out. Im about 45 minutes south of Seattle so I will be heading out of my place around 8:30, down to Seattle around 9:30 like I had mentioned.

Can't wait, this is going to be a blast...

I'll be wearing a white authentic dawkins jersey with the 75th anniversary patch as well as the "In Memory of Herb/73" patch....I think I will probably be the only one with a Herbie patch so it'll hard to miss me.

I'm also willing to bring some stuff by to help out. From the sounds of it we'll have a good turnout.

we will have a grill and a stovetop for use. there will be beers too. if you want to bring some food to cook up, by all means, bring some.

feel free to come by at any time, we will just be tossing the ball, cooking and drinking.

more birds fans, the better!

we will have a grill and a stovetop for use. there will be beers too. if you want to bring some food to cook up, by all means, bring some.

feel free to come by at any time, we will just be tossing the ball, cooking and drinking.

Well I will be there for sure, I can stop and pick up some Brats and beer or whatever else you guys need me to bring, I have no idea what everybody else is gonna bring but im sure we will figure it out in the next few days so we aren't all bringing the same stuff.

Also, anybody else have seats in 317?

Well I will be there for sure, I can stop and pick up some Brats and beer or whatever else you guys need me to bring, I have no idea what everybody else is gonna bring but im sure we will figure it out in the next few days so we aren't all bringing the same stuff.

Also, anybody else have seats in 317?

Cool, nice to know some other eagle fans will be tailgating, I was going to ride the train but all the Portland fans bought out the train,LOL

So, I might have to drive now. Dont know what time I will be there, but I will make an effort to stop by and do some shouting with ya.

I'll pick up some dogs and chips at the Super Walmart on my way into Seattle. Hopefully the weather is clear Sunday.

I can't wait. Also is anyone else sitting in 304?

I'll pick up some dogs and chips at the Super Walmart on my way into Seattle. Hopefully the weather is clear Sunday.

I can't wait. Also is anyone else sitting in 304?

don't hold your breath for the weather. looks like it will be a wet one.

we're in 307. pretty close.

I'll be sitting in Section 114 Row A, first Eagles game for me, I'm amped.

Just bought tickets! Section 111 row Z

I'm flyin' up from the Bay Area on Friday. We will be in Sec. 117,row J. Will be lookin' to hook up w/some fellow Eagles bretheren and do some tailgating. Looks like it'll be a wet one. Whatever,go Birds!(the real ones) :thumbsup:

Only a few more days. I'm so pumped for this. I can't wait.

I hear ya! I fell in on some awesome seats in the front of the upper deck right on the 50...Im extremely stoked!!

me and 3 locals will be there in section 143! we'll be getting our drink on at showbox sodo. they've got a bunch of tvs and a breakfast buffet.

go eagles!

me and 3 locals will be there in section 143! we'll be getting our drink on at showbox sodo. they've got a bunch of tvs and a breakfast buffet.

go eagles!

Do they really??? How much is that? I may have to check that out, I've been there MANY times for concerts and what not but I had no idea they had a breakfast buffet haha. I guess it all depends on the weather.

carved out the eagles pumpkin tonight. it should make the trip to seattle this weekend.

eagles%20pumpkin%20001.jpg

That is bad*** dude!!!! It should make the trip! :D

I'll be there with my white Cunningham jersey with RIP JB patch. I'm in section 147 row JJ.

Doug

I'll be there... I'll be in Section 118 (Row H); just above the visitor (Eagles) tunnel.

I've been living here for 2 1/2 years and have been waiting for this game... I HATE the Seahawks... Can't wait to level some redemption from the 44-0 blow out the handed us a home a couple of years ago. I hope Andy doesn't call off the dogs... I want a trouncing!!! Go Birds!!

By the way, would love to tailgate with fellow Eagles fans... If you're tailgating, and would like some company, email me at jmallen_21@yahoo.com

Any body headed from around fort lewis area? If so what is about the best time to be up at quest field. I was told by a friend around 900 or 930.

I'm heading to Seattle first thing in the morning. See you all Sunday. I'm from the Olympia area... 6 of us will be leaving around 9ish

Go Eagles!

Do they really??? How much is that? I may have to check that out, I've been there MANY times for concerts and what not but I had no idea they had a breakfast buffet haha. I guess it all depends on the weather.

yeah they are open every home game.

buffet is $10 i think

not the best but what do you expect.

they have pabst and bloody maries on special

the main room has a HUGE projection of the hawks game. tvs in the lounge show the other games.

as for ac or ronnie and tell 'em j.justice sent ya!