Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McnabbFanInCanada

Philly @ Seattle on Nov 2nd 2008

Alot of us Eagle fans show up in big numbers on the road.

We took over the stadium in San Fran

Give them hell out there in Seattle!!!

Go Eagles!!!

Alot of us Eagle fans show up in big numbers on the road.

We took over the stadium in San Fran

Give them hell out there in Seattle!!!

Go Eagles!!!

I love that avatar :lol:

Im headin out here in about 30 minutes, see you guys down there!!!

I was astonished at how well we were represented down there today, there were TONS of Eagle green in the stands today...it was absolutely amazing. I met a few of you off the boards from the PDX Eagles Nest.

Vancouver....sorry we didn't make it to your tailgate bro....we got there and walked the north lot and saw a bunch of Eagle tailgates, I didnt expect that...so we really had no clue where to begin looking.

I have a bunch of pictures and a few videos im gonna start putting up now, I'll be sure to include a link once I get it all uploaded!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLESSSSSS

Was a fun day overall, was freezing my a** off.

Got Kevin Curtis' left hand glove, I was surprised it fit me, seeing how I have baby hands.

I just got back home and I had a lot of fun. There were a bunch of Eagles fans all over the stadium, we were very well represented. I walked around the North Lot and got hassled a bit by some Chicken Hawk fans but I told them off, 2-6 haha. I spent a lot of time at the tailgate with the big Eagles bus towards the end of the North lot. It was great to talk with Eagles fans about the team and whatnot.

The game was great, the Seattle stadium is gorgeous. I'll upload some pics tomorrow.

I just got back home and I had a lot of fun. There were a bunch of Eagles fans all over the stadium, we were very well represented. I walked around the North Lot and got hassled a bit by some Chicken Hawk fans but I told them off, 2-6 haha. I spent a lot of time at the tailgate with the big Eagles bus towards the end of the North lot. It was great to talk with Eagles fans about the team and whatnot.

The game was great, the Seattle stadium is gorgeous. I'll upload some pics tomorrow.

Haha I did that too....strolling through the lot and having NOTHING but hecklers, I'd just inform each and everyone of them about the fact that they are 2-5 in case they forgot, kinda shut them up for the most part I'd like to think. I was over my the Eagles bus for a few minutes, that thing is AWESOME!!!

Had a great weekend up in Seattle. Went bar hoping Sat nite, did some serious tailgating in the lot right next to the Eagles RV before the game. A large group of us from Portland were just a few spots over. Met alot of cool Eagles fans.

Seahawks fans tried to talk ish but just couldn't hang. I told them I would show them how generous Eagles fans were and that they could come into my house to watch the game if they promised to pick up after themselves. That really tweaked em. There was a large puddle of water by us and a Seahawks fan walked by and stomped it splashing a few of us, so I swept my foot thru it and made it rain all over him and his ole' lady. That nearly started a riot, but when push came to shove, they showed why they are called seachickens.

The Eagles were well represented inside the stadium, and Eagles fans consistently won the battle of trash talk. We explained that the Eagles would give them an early gift, but they should remember that they only rent the stadium cause every team that comes there owns them. They were serenaded by chants of 2 and 6, and asked to drive carefully as they leave the stadium. Section 316 was loud and proud with over 70 fans from the Portland EaglesNest. I personally have no voice left after all the E-A-G-L-E-S chants and fight songs.

All in all it was a tremendous time, and I look forward to the next Eagles game I get attend. Sure do miss Arizona being in our division.

WHAT A DAY! the weather was a million times better than expected. Tailgating with the sun, food and tonnes of birds fans. It was PERFECT. We set up shop around 9am in the North Lot. We situated near the back along the path where the fans coming off the train came from. A bunch of birds fans came and had some food and drinks. The heckling was great. Some how we setup between two life long seahawks tailgaters and they loved giving us ****.

Pics from yesterday.