Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Philly93

any OKlahoma Eagle fans?

Guest Philly93
Eagle fan in Norman.

anyone planning on going to see the Eagles play dallas in dallas? i haven't made the trip but every year i plan on it

Guest Philly93
Eagles fan from Utah, but relocating to OKC this summer - it's nice to know that its not all dallas fans there

i haven't seen too much dallas stuff here since the super bowl verses the steelers in 95 or something. it was all dallas stuff then.

they love their OU and OSU more here. i think.

have you visited OKC yet? the downtown is completelly changed since i first moved here. we have alot of theatres and tons of places to eat.

i haven't seen too much dallas stuff here since the super bowl verses the steelers in 95 or something. it was all dallas stuff then.

they love their OU and OSU more here. i think.

have you visited OKC yet? the downtown is completelly changed since i first moved here. we have alot of theatres and tons of places to eat.

Yeah, I came and visited a couple weeks ago. Its a nice place. I stayed at a hotel in bricktown and kinda checked the area out. The folks out in OKC are really nice. Being in Salt Lake my whole life, I've never been able to check out an NFL game, so I like the idea of being just a few hours away from a stadium that the Eagles play at every year

im in tecumseh oklahoma,living here for about 3 years,i was born and raised in atlantic city,i am a huge philly phan.....eagles 08-09...desean jackson is our answer.......the special teams look great.......surprised alittle about mcdougle being cut then going to the vagiants....i think we look great this year...hopefully mcnabb stays heathy.....kolb is a great back up......and he is the future..........samuals,brown and sheppard? what team can beat us? the EAGLES are going great places this year........ :lol: where in ok is everyone from........................