Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglesfreaksc

South Carolina fans

Where are all the diehard Eagles fans in South Carolina? I'm in North Myrtle Beach..looking for other fans to watch games with.

Rick

goose creek SC

We are having a great weather weekend here in North Myrtle Beach, How about u guys in Goose Creek?

Rick

you get a decent crowd at broadway louies down at broadway at the beach, they have the sunday ticket - also Socastee station in Socastee on 707 = but just get the Sunday ticket for yourself , from what i hear Spencer's Sports Pub really sucks - the food and beer are overpriced and the crowd drowns out the games

I dont know about NMB, but Myrtle beach is a great town to be an Eagles fan in because you get alot of transplants form New York, of course you have your bandwagon Dalls fans and since the Carolina's didnt have a team until the 90's the local stations always carried Redskins games, so theres alot of trash talkin to be done

Where are all the diehard Eagles fans in South Carolina? I'm in North Myrtle Beach..looking for other fans to watch games with.

Rick

I live in Brunswick County, right over the state line for SC.

I've been going to Jimmigan's Sports bar in Little River on 17 for 6 years. They have quite a few Eagles fans. Plus they put out a great free buffet at 1:30 each game Sunday. Hot dogs, sausage & onions, baked beans, fried chicken. Did I mention it's Free!!!!

Speaking of the Palmetto State, I went to Myrtle a month ago, and went to Crocodile Rocks. It's a dueling piano bar, and got the painist representing the North (they do a North vs. South thing), and got him to play Philadelphia Freedom in honor of the birds. The collective "WTF" from everybody was good for a laugh. The pic didn't come out so good save for the screen.

myrtlenf3.png

that is awesome :rock: next time you are down here let me know..we'll make them do it again.

Speaking of the Palmetto State, I went to Myrtle a month ago, and went to Crocodile Rocks. It's a dueling piano bar, and got the painist representing the North (they do a North vs. South thing), and got him to play Philadelphia Freedom in honor of the birds. The collective "WTF" from everybody was good for a laugh. The pic didn't come out so good save for the screen.

myrtlenf3.png

Charleston, SC here.

I'm in Mount Pleasant.

We've got a few birds at The Kickin Chickin. I'm meeting a group of about 20 at a restaurant called Rendezvous on Rivers Ave. in N. Charleston for the NFC Championship.

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

Kathy and Scott here, looking. to hook up with members of the Green Legion in the Myrtle Beach area. We have been told Jimmigan's in Murrells Inlet is a good place to watch all the games, haven't made it there yet, but hope to soon. If we can get the games at home we don't go out, but there are alot we are missing. Any replies or info would be appreciated E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!! we bleed green!!!

Hello im portuguese but moved last December to Greer close to Greenville in SC ,i would like to connect with more Eagles fans in the area as i used to live in Philadelphia and miss the long conversations with supporters of our team,the best in the world ,i just been watching those games with my wife that i made her a Eagles fan ,funny thing the football team where my wife went is also the Eagles ,the Eastside Eagles hehe...

Im looking to go to the Eagles-Falcons games but it will be really hard...but we will see...

Go Eagles,Philly and SC

Hey everyone,

Kathy and Scott here, looking. to hook up with members of the Green Legion in the Myrtle Beach area. We have been told Jimmigan's in Murrells Inlet is a good place to watch all the games, haven't made it there yet, but hope to soon. If we can get the games at home we don't go out, but there are alot we are missing. Any replies or info would be appreciated E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!! we bleed green!!!

I live over here in North Myrtle Beach!

I'll be in Myrtle in about a week and a half. Where is the best spot (eagles bar wise) to go? I'll be playing at the Legends Heathland course that morning, and "broadway louies" is close. Is that still a good eagles bar?

I'll be in Myrtle in about a week and a half. Where is the best spot (eagles bar wise) to go? I'll be playing at the Legends Heathland course that morning, and "broadway louies" is close. Is that still a good eagles bar?

I go to Stool Pigeons every Sunday...a few doors down from louies. Eagles game is ALWAYS on the big screen and with sound. There is always about 4 or 5 of us for Eagles games.