Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglesfreaksc

South Carolina fans

I go to Stool Pigeons every Sunday...a few doors down from louies. Eagles game is ALWAYS on the big screen and with sound. There is always about 4 or 5 of us for Eagles games.

Sounds like the spot. I'll run it by my pops :)

Thanks again man, that place worked out great.

Thanks again man, that place worked out great.

no problem man..I didn't get to make it..my family was in town.

Charleston, SC here...anyone know of any good places that show Eagles games? I'm able to listen Merrill and Mike on 96.1 (York/Lancaster Area) through TuneIn, and can watch them online when NBC has the games, but I don't have cable.

I live across the SC/NC state line in Brunswick as well, but work and spend most of my time in Myrtle/North Myrtle.... There's a bar a couple of blocks south of the old Pavilion amusement park on business Hwy 17 called The Clubhouse (I think).... went there with my cousins from PA many moons ago, and there was Eagles stuff all over the place, even the fight song on a sign behind the bar. Sweet.

I've been seeing more and more people out and about sportin' Eagles/Philly gear, great to see. It's actually mostly bandwagon Steelers fans around here that you didn't see four or five or six years ago.

GO BIRDS! E-A-G-L-E-S!