Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awiz

Aaron Ross at the Knicks game

Last night I was at the Knicks game and Ross was there, they acknowledged hi and he stood up. People either booed him or didn't react at all. a group of people behind me actually said "Aaron Who?

Most people go to Knicks games just to be seen... The real NY Sports fan hasn't been to Knicks games in many years.

Most people go to Knicks games just to be seen... The real NY Sports fan hasn't been to Knicks games in many years.

I'm not even a NY fan. I live close to MSG and they were play Detriot. Only go for good teams

I'm not even a NY fan. I live close to MSG and they were play Detriot. Only go for good teams

This is the common practice for all NY fans. They only go to the teams games when they are winning or playing a good team. At Giants games more than half the season ticket holders sell their ticktets to games!

Who cares he's awesome at corner. You can't knock his talent.

He's quite the pro bowler. :rolleyes: Any corner can look good when your from 4 puts that kind of pressure on QBs...

He's quite the pro bowler. :rolleyes: Any corner can look good when your from 4 puts that kind of pressure on QBs...

he was a first round pick, a top tier corner in college, and he had a great rookie season. anyone who thinks he is just a 'decent' corner or only good because of the line in front of him either hasn't watched any of the games he's played or just sippin' on Haterade.

he was a first round pick, a top tier corner in college, and he had a great rookie season. anyone who thinks he is just a 'decent' corner or only good because of the line in front of him either hasn't watched any of the games he's played or just sippin' on Haterade.

He's not better than Lito, or Sheldon, or Asante (heheh) but is still impressive.

Dallas had 13(count 'em) 13 Pro Bowlers

They were on the golf course 2 weeks after the Eagles. Would have been sooner but they grabbed a bye week

You could very well be the only idiot on this planet who still puts stock in the Pro Bowl, Marcia :rolleyes:

im willing to guess hell be better than sheldon in not too long.

edit: and i dont really understand why people at the garden would boo him.

Maybe the Knicks were playing the Celts... :lol:

Dallas had 13(count 'em) 13 Pro Bowlers

They were on the golf course 2 weeks after the Eagles. Would have been sooner but they grabbed a bye week

You could very well be the only idiot on this planet who still puts stock in the Pro Bowl, Marcia :rolleyes:

Grandpa4eva, He had 3 Ints, 42 tackles on the 21st :lol: ranked passing Defense. We should put him in Canton today!!

Had Brady had time, he'd had dropped another 38 on that secondary....He's decent, and has the potential to be very good....Let's evaluate in a couple years.

And my offer still stands gramps, after your done getting your mouth wipped by your nurse, I'll gladly break your hip for you....

Stupid NY fans didn't even know he played for the Giants.

Grandpa4eva, He had 3 Ints, 42 tackles on the 21st :lol: ranked passing Defense. We should put him in Canton today!!

Had Brady had time, he'd had dropped another 38 on that secondary....He's decent, and has the potential to be very good....Let's evaluate in a couple years.

And my offer still stands gramps, after your done getting your mouth wipped by your nurse, I'll gladly break your hip for you....

Stupid NY fans didn't even know he played for the Giants.

Marcia, you couldn't break a loaf of bread :roll:

"Had Brady had time..."

Dear God, just STFU already. The 21st ranked passing defense has an impressive piece of hardware to show for their season. Why dont you head over to Giants stadium so they could shove it down your throat? :rolleyes:

He's not better than Lito, or Sheldon, or Asante (heheh) but is still impressive.

I'd take him over Lito and Sheldon actually. Mabye you need to watch him play more.

Who cares about Aron Ross here? He's not better than Shell or Asante anyway...

You keep talking about big names, we'll keep talking about championships.

whatever helps you sleep. But I like Ross better then both of those guys.

:o

no doubt Ross is a talented young kid, but to say he is better than either Lito or Sheldon right now is dumb

:o

no doubt Ross is a talented young kid, but to say he is better than either Lito or Sheldon right now is dumb

Why he's played a full season and he got his job done. He covered everyone in front of him game after game, and made key tackles in the packers game with a seperated shoulder which also shows his heart. Do you really think the Giants can blitz as much as they did if Madison and R.W are back there? The answer is they can't. Ross helped open that defense up by covering everyone in front of him, he also made big plays, scored a td and had 3 interceptions which is as many as either of those two guys had, + he didn't even start the whole season. I mean seriously take your homer glasses off.