Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awiz

Aaron Ross at the Knicks game

Why he's played a full season and he got his job done. He covered everyone in front of him game after game, and made key tackles in the packers game with a seperated shoulder which also shows his heart. Do you really think the Giants can blitz as much as they did if Madison and R.W are back there? The answer is they can't. Ross helped open that defense up by covering everyone in front of him, he also made big plays, scored a td and had 3 interceptions which is as many as either of those two guys had, + he didn't even start the whole season. I mean seriously take your homer glasses off.

not wearing homer glasses, pal...

Listen, I know Ross is talented and athletic and made some plays this year. I'm not taking anything away from him; what also has helped him is the pressure that your D put on the qb that allowed him to make plays.

Yeah, he will improve. Yeah he's a solid player. Would I take him over a proven pro-bowler?

IMO, no.

Why he's played a full season and he got his job done. He covered everyone in front of him game after game, and made key tackles in the packers game with a seperated shoulder which also shows his heart. Do you really think the Giants can blitz as much as they did if Madison and R.W are back there? The answer is they can't. Ross helped open that defense up by covering everyone in front of him, he also made big plays, scored a td and had 3 interceptions which is as many as either of those two guys had, + he didn't even start the whole season. I mean seriously take your homer glasses off.

I think the giants have solid corners. They are all very underrated. All the corners in the east are very good.I think the eagles have a very good secondary also as well as the skins. I think ours is very shaky and needs work. Woodson is good but Harris is overrated bigtime. He was horrible against Burress, Owens and Brandon Marshall.

I think the giants have solid corners. They are all very underrated. All the corners in the east are very good.I think the eagles have a very good secondary also as well as the skins. I think ours is very shaky and needs work. Woodson is good but Harris is overrated bigtime. He was horrible against Burress, Owens and Brandon Marshall.

i like Al Harris, but he did get lit up vs. the Gints...

maybe he just had a bad game

i like Al Harris, but he did get lit up vs. the Gints...

maybe he just had a bad game

He also got lit up in the Broncos game against Brandon Marshall. He didnt face a good receiver all year and when he did he got torched. He is overrated.

not wearing homer glasses, pal...

Listen, I know Ross is talented and athletic and made some plays this year. I'm not taking anything away from him; what also has helped him is the pressure that your D put on the qb that allowed him to make plays.

Yeah, he will improve. Yeah he's a solid player. Would I take him over a proven pro-bowler?

IMO, no.

I don't really think he needs to improve that much. He's better then both of them. Also don't act like the Eagles don't get pressure. They run the same D as NY

I didn't hear Ross's name once down the stretch. Teams were throwing away from him. Considering he was a rookie, that's pretty damn good.

I didn't hear Ross's name once down the stretch. Teams were throwing away from him. Considering he was a rookie, that's pretty damn good.

They don't know that because they have their homer glasses on. They like to downplay Ross because he's a giant.

Fact is he was a 26 year old rookie. He's not some 22 year old kid. he played like a vet

whatever helps you sleep. But I like Ross better then both of those guys.

Blue homerism at it's finest....I could have played CB is some of their games...The Pass rush was OTHERWORDLY. Let's see him in year 2, especially if Strahan retires and Tuck plays in his spot.

At least Brown and Lito never got booed at a Sixers game... :lol:

Marcia, you couldn't break a loaf of bread :roll:

"Had Brady had time..."

Dear God, just STFU already. The 21st ranked passing defense has an impressive piece of hardware to show for their season. Why dont you head over to Giants stadium so they could shove it down your throat? :rolleyes:

You can bend over, and I'll shove it straight up your arse. 21st ranked against the pass....Ross is a regular Deion Sanders!

I'd take him over Lito and Sheldon actually. Mabye you need to watch him play more.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't really think he needs to improve that much. He's better then both of them. Also don't act like the Eagles don't get pressure. They run the same D as NY

:rolleyes:

also, the gints front 4 last season was a lot better than the eagles

Last night I was at the Knicks game and Ross was there, they acknowledged hi and he stood up. People either booed him or didn't react at all. a group of people behind me actually said "Aaron Who?

you know the Knicks suck so much that season ticket holders from corporations pass them off to the illegal immigrants who clean the office/bathrooms because they don't even want to go?

:-)

Take YOUR homer glasses off. When Lito is healthy, he's virtually won games. Tell me the last time Ross has taken a pick coast to coast. Lito has done it twice. And about sheldon--he's definitely a better cover corner and EVERYONE knows he can hit harder....ask Bush.

Lets be real...stop ridin Aron Ross' **** and just admit He's not better than Lito or Shell....

ok..I admit it...who cares? He was a part of a D that won a SB...will the same ever be said for any member of your secondary?

ok..I admit it...who cares? He was a part of a D that won a SB...will the same ever be said for any member of your secondary?

Look at you getting all frustrated and worked up by another Eagles fan. :lol:

Look at you getting all frustrated and worked up by another Eagles fan. :lol:

no...not at all...I'm calm as always...

no...not at all...I'm calm as always...

Yeah, that's why you're in here bumping your chest.

That's what people do when they're calm. :lol::rolleyes:

Yeah, that's why you're in here bumping your chest.

That's what people do when they're calm. :lol::rolleyes:

well, I did say the Knicks suck

:D

:roll:

I also said that maybe they booed him because the illegal immigrants there who scored free tix may have though Ross worked for the INS....

Yea...this time they won't be cheated. If a pathetic Qb like Eli Wo-manning can win a super bowl, than anyone can. This time the Eagles won't be "spygated".