Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awiz

Aaron Ross at the Knicks game

Yea...this time they won't be cheated. If a pathetic Qb like Eli Wo-manning can win a super bowl, than anyone can. This time the Eagles won't be "spygated".

What does Eli Manning, Super Bowl MVP, and Donovan McNaab, ringless superstar, have to do with this thread on Aaron Ross?

What does Eli Manning, Super Bowl MVP, and Donovan McNaab, ringless superstar, have to do with this thread on Aaron Ross?

So you guys don't bring up Eagles players names when the thread is about the Giants, or vice versa?

Nice try Richard. :rolleyes:

So you guys don't bring up Eagles players names when the thread is about the Giants?

Nice try Richard. :rolleyes:

:D

who is this ASSante Samuel tool, anyway?

:D

who is this Assante Samuel tool, anyway?

Noob. I gotta give him credit. He's rattling some people in here. :lol:

no wonder why he got no respect

He gets a little respect from me. He was able to get some Giant fans in here riled up.

I swear, you fish and they bite.

He gets a little respect from me. He was able to get some Giant fans in here riled up.

I swear, you fish and they bite.

fishing in ATNFL?

:-)

Because you took a cheap shot....with the whole superbowl thing. No matter, next year its back to reality because eli manning is trash.

Because you took a cheap shot....with the whole superbowl thing. No matter, next year its back to reality because eli manning is trash.

:lol:

he was trash this year AND STILL walked away with Super Bowl MVP....

AT BEST, you are the 3rd place team this year...anything higher and it is a direct result of your last place schedule which will prove the Eagles to be a fraudulant team come January, if they get that far....

I'll settle your pissing contest.

Eli Manning is not trash, he's a good quarterback who's been great at times with the potiential to be great all the time.

The NFC East is as wide open as it gets. All 4 teams have the talent to contend.

1)he was trash this year AND STILL walked away with Super Bowl MVP....

2)AT BEST, you are the 3rd place team this year...anything higher and it is a direct result of your last place schedule which will prove the Eagles to be a fraudulant team come January, if they get that far....

1) Just goes to show that ANYTHING can happen

2) Wow...you're such a moron. Its back to reality next year. The G-WOmen are going to get beat out the playoffs by the eagles again...if they can make the playoffs again. They won't have another fluke season. The Eagles will be at the top of the division as usual and New York will be back to hating Eli WOmannning.

I'll settle your pissing contest.

Eli Manning is not trash, he's a good quarterback who's been great at times with the potiential to be great all the time.

The NFC East is as wide open as it gets. All 4 teams have the talent to contend.

Sarcasm at its best

1) Just goes to show that ANYTHING can happen

2) Wow...you're such a moron. Its back to reality next year. The G-WOmen are going to get beat out the playoffs by the eagles again...if they can make the playoffs again. They won't have another fluke season. The Eagles will be at the top of the division as usual and New York will be back to hating Eli WOmannning.

This guy is the best...Top of the division "as usual"? Wanna talk about flukes in reference to your last division title in 2005? Your team may not be as big a joke as they were last year, but you sure are...

some do...you're not one of them...

Oh hold on...

"Eli Manning is a great quarterback and Aron Ross is a top notch corner back"

Is that it??? Do I speak the truth now??? :lol::lol::lol: You're such a homer. Go back to your own team's forums loser.

This guy is the best...Top of the division "as usual"? Wanna talk about flukes in reference to your last division title in 2005? Your team may not be as big a joke as they were last year, but you sure are...

Yea...its hilarious how Dawkins and Sheppard were hardly around last year and the defense was still top ten. And their last division title was in 06 you idiot. It was the year the Eagles knocked Tiki Barber and the G-WOmen out the playoffs and made him quit. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh hold on...

"Eli Manning is a great quarterback and Aron Ross is a top notch corner back"

Is that it??? Do I speak the truth now??? :lol::lol::lol: You're such a homer. Go back to your own team's forums loser.

if you can show me the post where I typed that, then I retract everything I said about you A-Hole...

Yea...its hilarious how Dawkins and Sheppard were hardly around last year and the defense was still top ten. And their last division title was in 06 you idiot. It was the year the Eagles knocked Tiki Barber and the G-WOmen out the playoffs and made him quit. :lol::lol::lol:

wow...you did us a favor by knocking him into retirement..what did that game actually get you guys other than another 6 days onto your football season? One year closer to 50 since your last championship in football?...but thank you for making us a "Champion in Waiting" as soon as that game went final...

:-)

if you can show me the post where I typed that, then I retract everything I said about you A-Hole...

I never said you said that, idiot. I put quotation marks there to show if I said that, would it be the truth....moron.

I never said you said that, idiot. I put quotation marks there to show if I said that, would it be the truth....moron.

you might be the worst/dumbest poster on the EMB already...congrats

:thumbsdown:

who says you can't do much with your life in 10 days?