Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awiz

Aaron Ross at the Knicks game

you might be the worst/dumbest poster on the EMB already...congrats

:thumbsdown:

that's quite an honor considering all the morons we have on here.

The Eagles, unless they make a couple more signings, and baring injuries to the Giants and Cowboys are probably the 3rd place team.

that's quite an honor considering all the morons we have on here.

The Eagles, unless they make a couple more signings, and baring injuries to the Giants and Cowboys are probably the 3rd place team.

which is exactly what I've been saying to ASSante's jock strap in here...

although they can definitely benefit from the last place schedule they got...but as soon as they go one and done in the playoffs (IF they get there) they would have been exposed as the frauds they really are...

1) Just goes to show that ANYTHING can happen

2) Wow...you're such a moron. Its back to reality next year. The G-WOmen are going to get beat out the playoffs by the eagles again...if they can make the playoffs again. They won't have another fluke season. The Eagles will be at the top of the division as usual and New York will be back to hating Eli WOmannning.

Well considering the Giants won the Super Bowl, I dont know how anybody could consider that a "fluke".

Well considering the Giants won the Super Bowl, I dont know how anybody could consider that a "fluke".

I'd say over a dozen of Eagle fans here feel differently...

I'd say over a dozen of Eagle fans here feel differently...

a SB win is never a fluke, now maybe it was an improbable run, that if I were a Giants fan i would not bet would be repeated. (by that I mean, going 10-6, then winning the SB as a wild card)

The bottom line is with the Giants is that they have been a good team that got out to a fast start, then faded, they have always had the talent. Best case for the Giants is that this run wasn't just what I described above, but a maturation of the team as a whole. In that case you are looking at a 12-13 win team. Worst case for the Giants is that it was what I described above, in that case you've still got a 10 win team.

a SB win is never a fluke, now maybe it was an improbable run, that if I were a Giants fan i would not bet would be repeated. (by that I mean, going 10-6, then winning the SB as a wild card)

The bottom line is with the Giants is that they have been a good team that got out to a fast start, then faded, they have always had the talent. Best case for the Giants is that this run wasn't just what I described above, but a maturation of the team as a whole. In that case you are looking at a 12-13 win team. Worst case for the Giants is that it was what I described above, in that case you've still got a 10 win team.

I'm not going to make crazy predictions like that asante guy, but I am very confident that the Giants will be a very good team next season...

which is exactly what I've been saying to ASSante's jock strap in here...

although they can definitely benefit from the last place schedule they got...but as soon as they go one and done in the playoffs (IF they get there) they would have been exposed as the frauds they really are...

Ugh. Are people still this unaware of reality?

The Eagles schedule for this year was set at least 2 years ago. This nonsense about last place schedules is just made up. They'll play virtually every team the Giants will play this year. There's no such thing as a last place schedule anymore.

Ugh. Are people still this unaware of reality?

The Eagles schedule for this year was set at least 2 years ago. This nonsense about last place schedules is just made up. They'll play virtually every team the Giants will play this year. There's no such thing as a last place schedule anymore.

yeah there is when you can essentially make up 2 games when playing awful teams that finished last when Dallas is playing other divison champions...

starting with the excuses already?

yeah there is when you can essentially make up 2 games when playing awful teams that finished last when Dallas is playing other divison champions...

starting with the excuses already?

Go learn about NFL scheduling. Until then, there's no point in having this discussion.

Last night I was at the Knicks game and Ross was there, they acknowledged hi and he stood up. People either booed him or didn't react at all. a group of people behind me actually said "Aaron Who?

maybe he could play 2 sports and play for the knicks since they suck so bad.

Go learn about NFL scheduling. Until then, there's no point in having this discussion.

I've forgotten more football that you'll know...your condescending ish aint gonna fly with me Sid...so playing Atlanta and Chicago won't matter when Dallas is playing 2 Division Champs?

Granted, it's Tampa at home and at GB, but who stands the better chance to go 2-0?

maybe he could play 2 sports and play for the knicks since they suck so bad.

he culdn't be worse than Quentin Richardson, right?

Giants fan: "Aaron Ross is a great CB".

Eagles fan: "Yeah, he is, but Lito, Sheldon, and Asante are better."

Giants fan: "OMG YOU ARE SUCH A HOMER YOU IDIOT!"

^ Irony

I've forgotten more football that you'll know...your condescending ish aint gonna fly with me Sid...so playing Atlanta and Chicago won't matter when Dallas is playing 2 Division Champs?

Granted, it's Tampa at home and at GB, but who stands the better chance to go 2-0?

even so, the NFL teams can change any offseason. who says the Packers won't go suck this year? Atlanta definitely won't suck as much as they did last year, with a QB and a proper coach. Chicago has a lot of talent but for some reason isn't playing well. if they fix their QB and WR probs in the draft, they could do pretty well - and Devin Hester can make games against Chicago pretty unpredictable.

anything is possible. it basically makes any scheduling argument moot.

^ Irony

you can have the better players...I'll settle for the better team....

:-)

I'm not going to make crazy predictions like that asante guy, but I am very confident that the Giants will be a very good team next season...

Such a queer...what was my "crazy" prediction?

^ Irony

Dwarfs fans at their finest!

You can bend over, and I'll shove it straight up your arse. 21st ranked against the pass....Ross is a regular Deion Sanders!

No matter what you say Marcia, you still lose and you're still bitter

21st ranked against the pass and yet, they are the Champions. Think that stat argument is gonna hold up anywhere in this universe? Do you think ANYONE truly will gauge the Giants' season by where they ranked, other than your stupid a**?

Just shut up and walk away. You cant possibly win this one :rolleyes:

Take YOUR homer glasses off. When Lito is healthy, he's virtually won games. Tell me the last time Ross has taken a pick coast to coast. Lito has done it twice. And about sheldon--he's definitely a better cover corner and EVERYONE knows he can hit harder....ask Bush.

Week 5 against the Jets. Clinched the game.

No matter what you say Marcia, you still lose and you're still bitter

21st ranked against the pass and yet, they are the Champions. Think that stat argument is gonna hold up anywhere in this universe? Do you think ANYONE truly will gauge the Giants' season by where they ranked, other than your stupid a**?

Just shut up and walk away. You cant possibly win this one :rolleyes:

Grandpa4eva, 21st ranked Secondary!!! :thumbsup: Won the SB based on the PRESSURE from the front 4. Ross is nothing special yet, lets evalaute him when Strahan retires.

Good choice...

what are you?

15?

changing someone's posts is an RnR thing, moron...

it's OK...when the real Asante is getting lit up like a blow torch all next year, remember I said it 1st....

AND only a complete idiot would think that an 8-8 LAST PLACE team is better than the World Champions, but hey, who said the Philly area was a haven for breeding intellectuals...

Apparently one of the things you forgot about football is how NFL scheduling works... :lol:

Although, you haven't forgotten tired old cliches like... "I've forgotten more football..." lol

Nice try though... :D

Yea...this time they won't be cheated. If a pathetic Qb like Eli Wo-manning can win a super bowl, than anyone can. This time the Eagles won't be "spygated".

You might be the weakest poster on this MB.

Also, I see Mark hasn't changed. Still grasping at straws...good times~