Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awiz

Aaron Ross at the Knicks game

what are you?

15?

changing someone's posts is an RnR thing, moron...

it's OK...when the real Asante is getting lit up like a blow torch all next year, remember I said it 1st....

AND only a complete idiot would think that an 8-8 LAST PLACE team is better than the World Champions, but hey, who said the Philly area was a haven for breeding intellectuals...

Wow. I love when people go against things they originally say. :rolleyes:

you can have the better players...I'll settle for the better team....

:-)

Okay buddy. I was arguing the point that many Giants fans think Eagles fans are homers for saying our corners are better than Aaron Ross. I was saying that those Giants fans could equally be considered homers. I never mentioned anything about the Giants as a team, or the Eagles as a team, or the super bowl.

And all you can ever say in return to ANYONE on this thread is that "oh well, you are right BUT THE GIANTS WON THE SUPER BOWL so suck that and I'm better than you". That's an incredibly immature argument, and you really aren't adding anything to this thread, which is supposed to be about Aaron Ross. Why don't you go boast to someone who cares?

Okay buddy. I was arguing the point that many Giants fans think Eagles fans are homers for saying our corners are better than Aaron Ross. I was saying that those Giants fans could equally be considered homers. I never mentioned anything about the Giants as a team, or the Eagles as a team, or the super bowl.

And all you can ever say in return to ANYONE on this thread is that "oh well, you are right BUT THE GIANTS WON THE SUPER BOWL so suck that and I'm better than you". That's an incredibly immature argument, and you really aren't adding anything to this thread, which is supposed to be about Aaron Ross. Why don't you go boast to someone who cares?

I agree. It's like most of the Giant fans on here suddenly stopped talking football.

In a football debate they try to settle it by bringing up the superbowl, then bump their chests when they are stupid enough to let the idiotic Eagles fans get to them.

ok...you got me...Aaron Ross sucks...he's gonna be outta the leage before his rookie contract is over....good enough?

ok...you got me...Aaron Ross sucks...he's gonna be outta the leage before his rookie contract is over....good enough?

he'll always have something no player on the Eagles will though...

:whistle:

That's not what he said you tool. Read the post.

He was actually being reasonable. Grow up already.

:unsure:

it's hard...sorry

:rolleyes:

I'm getting better...one day soon, Eagle fans won't bother me as much...just give me some time..

What the hell are you looking at? :-)

.....I can't say on here

does it rhyme with "DOCK"?

:-)

you it's rymes with "Mits".

what are you?

15?

changing someone's posts is an RnR thing, moron...

1)it's OK...when the real Asante is getting lit up like a blow torch all next year, remember I said it 1st....

2)AND only a complete idiot would think that an 8-8 LAST PLACE team is better than the World Champions, 3)but hey, who said the Philly area was a haven for breeding intellectuals...

1) Yea...16 picks over 2 years....yea that was a great prediction from another stupid Dwarfs fan.

2) Really? The Colts were the champs last year and the dwarfs were 8-8. Who could have predicted that they would be better? D-HEAD, you got "owned".

3) Yea, everything you said made sense....in your own idiotic fan base....ur such a moron...

You might be the weakest poster on this MB.

Also, I see Mark hasn't changed. Still grasping at straws...good times~

Wow....that's it? What a pathetic comeback from a sad individual.... :lol:

1) Yea...16 picks over 2 years....yea that was a great prediction from another stupid Dwarfs fan.

2) Really? The Colts were the champs last year and the dwarfs were 8-8. Who could have predicted that they would be better? D-HEAD, you got "owned".

3) Yea, everything you said made sense....in your own idiotic fan base....ur such a moron...

Question for Eagles fans:

Are stitch and Assante Samuel your dumbest posters?

Just askin'~

Just askin'~

Aron Ross is the best corner in the history of the world!

Am I smart now? Go ride his ****....I don't share your brain... <_<

Aron Ross is the best corner in the history of the world!

Am I smart now? Go ride his ****....I don't share your brain... <_<

enjoy 3rd place...maybe that'll get you a one and done...

I'd say enjoy your life, but it has to suck being you...

Just askin'~

Who dug this old fossil out!!! BH, is that you???

Man, Giants win the Sb and it brings all their fans outta the woodwork!\

It's Marc with a "C"

Who dug this old fossil out!!! BH, is that you???

Man, Giants win the Sb and it brings all their fans outta the woodwork!\

It's Marc with a "C"

MarC...my bad.

Yea, I took a 2 yr vacation from the EMB.

Good to "see" you.