Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awiz

Aaron Ross at the Knicks game

Was it from endzone to endzone? Did he do it atleast twice like Lito? I think not.

The question was if Ross had ever taken one to the house to clinch a game. You obviously didn't know the answer to that.

How many years did it take Lito to take one coast to coast? And since when is that the basis for distingushing one CB from the other.

Garrison Hearst got a 97 yard run, but Westy has never done that. I guess Hearst is better.

I remember Lito actually taking one back to the house against Dallas two years ago when Dallas was ready to tie the game. It was 31-24 and Dallas was at the eagles 5 yard line ready to send it into overtime and Lito stepped in front of Romo's pass and took it to the house. I just remembered that out of concidence reading the person above's comment. The Packers werent playing that sunday so I remember the big game of the day was dallas and philly with the return of T.O. to Philly.

enjoy 3rd place...maybe that'll get you a one and done...

I'd say enjoy your life, but it has to suck being you...

That was pathetic....

3rd place? Well the G-Women definitely will be in 4th then, idiot "homer"

I would tell you to enjoy your life too, but you don't have one. That's why you go to NFL forums of teams that rivals the one you like, so you can start internet fights. Way to go dude...way to go... :thumbsup:

I remember Lito actually taking one back to the house against Dallas two years ago when Dallas was ready to tie the game. It was 31-24 and Dallas was at the eagles 5 yard line ready to send it into overtime and Lito stepped in front of Romo's pass and took it to the house. I just remembered that out of concidence reading the person above's comment. The Packers werent playing that sunday so I remember the big game of the day was dallas and philly with the return of T.O. to Philly.

It was last year and he intercepted Bledsoe...not Romo.

It was last year and he intercepted Bledsoe...not Romo.

No wonder he intercepted it then lol. Bledsoe was good though for Dallas but he is getting old and his time is up.

1)The question was if Ross had ever taken one to the house to clinch a game. You obviously didn't know the answer to that.

2)How many years did it take Lito to take one coast to coast? 3)And since when is that the basis for distingushing one CB from the other.

4)Garrison Hearst got a 97 yard run, but Westy has never done that. I guess Hearst is better.

1) No idiot, "coast to coast" is endzone to endzone.

2) :offtopic:

3) the point IS...stupid, he isn't better than Lito because he hasn't done the things Lito has.

4) After the stuff you idiot Dwarfs fans have said, I'm not suprised

Anytime T.O. plays philly....you can be sure its the highlight of the day, lol

No wonder he intercepted it then lol. Bledsoe was good though for Dallas but he is getting old and his time is up.

Yea...that MUST have been the reason. We all know Lito can't POSSIBLY pick Romo. :rolleyes:

one of the most memorable Eagle's plays ever

which is exactly what I've been saying to ASSante's jock strap in here...

although they can definitely benefit from the last place schedule they got...but as soon as they go one and done in the playoffs (IF they get there) they would have been exposed as the frauds they really are...

When was the last time the Eagles lost in the 1st round of the playoffs? This isn't the Cowboys we're talking about.