Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greeks Bring Pain

Orlando FL. Eagles fans

Any Orlando based Eagles fans or Philadelphians for that matter, theres this new joint called Briantos in Avalon near Waterford lakes. They are a Philly based hoagie shop that makes one hell of a cheesesteak. I ordered the large cheesesteak which is 18 inches of pure Amoroso roll, cheese and steak. Couldnt finish it. Awesome place, Philly sports decorated and food was great.

Also some people from Philly also franchised a Philly pretzel factory in Waterford lakes. Tastes as good if not better than the ones sold by the bums in a brown paper bag on almost every traffic light in philly...

I will be moving to Palm Bay in April!!! :excited:

Palm bay is boring....its like a retirement community...lol

Kind of, but it's still nice.

BTW, I'm a Subway manager for the store at Malabar Rd. and San Filipo. You'll be able to tell I'm there: I drive a 2005 Hyundai Tuscon with a huge Eagle_smiley.jpg on both sides of the car.

Come say hi!

Kind of, but it's still nice.

BTW, I'm a Subway manager for the store at Malabar Rd. and San Filipo. You'll be able to tell I'm there: I drive a 2005 Hyundai Tuscon with a huge Eagle_smiley.jpg on both sides of the car.

Come say hi!

I'll see you, but you wont see meeeeeee....lol :ph34r:

I'll see you, but you wont see meeeeeee....lol :ph34r:

No, no, no, you need to let me know it's you. :P

Briantos is Awesome! Geared more towards the Phillies but great steaks. They fly in the amaroso rolls.

Great stuff!

Also check out the Orlandoeagles fan club during the season at the Wing Shack on Michigan and Conway.

Briantos is Awesome! Geared more towards the Phillies but great steaks. They fly in the amaroso rolls.

Great stuff!

Also check out the Orlandoeagles fan club during the season at the Wing Shack on Michigan and Conway.

yea i been to that wing shack a couple of times last year with this chick named Jackie. Man it gets packed in there. I'll be up there for this season as well, great time with all my Eagles faithful.

I just moved to FL...Oviedo. The Wing Shack...is that downtown Orlando? I will still be flying back to Philly for some games...but it would be nice to watch games here with a bunch of Bird fans!

I just moved to FL...Oviedo. The Wing Shack...is that downtown Orlando? I will still be flying back to Philly for some games...but it would be nice to watch games here with a bunch of Bird fans!

Wing Shack is on the way downtown on Michigan and Conroy. Look up www.orlandoeagles.com

Any Orlando based Eagles fans or Philadelphians for that matter, theres this new joint called Briantos in Avalon near Waterford lakes. They are a Philly based hoagie shop that makes one hell of a cheesesteak. I ordered the large cheesesteak which is 18 inches of pure Amoroso roll, cheese and steak. Couldnt finish it. Awesome place, Philly sports decorated and food was great.

Also some people from Philly also franchised a Philly pretzel factory in Waterford lakes. Tastes as good if not better than the ones sold by the bums in a brown paper bag on almost every traffic light in philly...

You must know ritzy pretzel vendors in Philly. Only thing brown was the mustard, not the bags!!!

You must know ritzy pretzel vendors in Philly. Only thing brown was the mustard, not the bags!!!

Wait a minute about your "No Brown Bag" comment...

I was born and raised in West Oak Lane (far north Philly) but moved west (Oregon) in the 80's. I remember that the only way you could get pretzels on the street was in a brown bag.

Now things might have changed since then but maybe, just maybe, the guy in Florida moved away before the bags were done away with.

Don't be so harsh and quick to jump.

Wait a minute about your "No Brown Bag" comment...

I was born and raised in West Oak Lane (far north Philly) but moved west (Oregon) in the 80's. I remember that the only way you could get pretzels on the street was in a brown bag.

Now things might have changed since then but maybe, just maybe, the guy in Florida moved away before the bags were done away with.

Don't be so harsh and quick to jump.

Thanks for defending me man...lol and your right, i was born and raised in North Philly as well. I moved down here to Florida in 1989 and there was no other color/type of bag that pretzels were sold in other than "the brown" bag. It might be different today but back then, thats what it was...

i have been in fl for about 20 years....

i have checked out every so-called "eagles hot spot" around,,, the best place that gets the most packed with eagle fans is gators dockside on 436 in apopka/altamonte...... its "the official eagles nest" of orlando...... at least 50 strong every week.... this will be my 9th season up there. good food, good drink prices and some rowdy moments every week...

We run 4 people strong at the Beef O Brady's in Deland :P

I think I will make the trip to the fan club groups this year since the team won't be playing nearby until February in Tampa B-)

i have checked out every so-called "eagles hot spot" around,,, the best place that gets the most packed with eagle fans is gators dockside on 436 in apopka/altamonte...... its "the official eagles nest" of orlando...... at least 50 strong every week.... this will be my 9th season up there. good food, good drink prices and some rowdy moments every week...

Dude not to be disrespectful, but your 50 weak! Wing Shack on Michigan and Conway is like 150 strong. Its owned by a Philly guy and the only color you see when you walk in is GREEN...wall to wall

Guess you never been to the Rum Barrel in Key West. Owned by Pat Croce, this place PACKS Bird fans in every week.

Theres a small group (10-30) that meet at Doubles Hoagies in Indian Harbour Beach.

hey guys don't pile on Hexi too much here. I went to Gators a few times and they pack it in there too! However hex my friend, wing shack is a little more rowdy. 150 is no exaggeration.

BTW hows that jersey holding up for ya?

hey guys don't pile on Hexi too much here. I went to Gators a few times and they pack it in there too! However hex my friend, wing shack is a little more rowdy. 150 is no exaggeration.

BTW hows that jersey holding up for ya?

There must have been 300 Eagles Fans in there yesterday it was crazy

There must have been 300 Eagles Fans in there yesterday it was crazy

yep i was there. place is busting at the seems. sean had to turn the game on a couple more TVs to accomidate.

Wait till the Giants game.....

yep i was there. place is busting at the seems. sean had to turn the game on a couple more TVs to accomidate.

Wait till the Giants game.....

Another great showing, Bring on the Bears