Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greeks Bring Pain

Orlando FL. Eagles fans

Another great showing, Bring on the Bears

he doesnt get as many people when the game is on Prime time or fox but appearently for the cowboys he still got around 200. The steelers game was fun as hell.

I wont be there for the sunday night game but the skins game on the 5th.

didn't realize there was this many great places to go to watch the birds in Otown, me and my buddy usually just go to the gators past waterford lakes. I'll have to talk to him about hitting up one of these places.

Dude not to be disrespectful, but your 50 weak! Wing Shack on Michigan and Conway is like 150 strong. Its owned by a Philly guy and the only color you see when you walk in is GREEN...wall to wall

Orlando native raised in the bird culture my entire life, and there is nothing in orlando that compares to the Wing Shack. That place is packed and crazy every week. HIGHLY recommend it on any football sunday, they even have a guy that cooks a pretty good cheesesteak out front. Unfortunately I'll be in Gainesville for the season this year, anybody know any eagles fans up there?

Unfortunately I'll be in Gainesville for the season this year, anybody know any eagles fans up there?

I'm in Gainesville, just moved here for grad school so Im not too sure what the situation is here with Eagle fans or if there's an Eagle bar in town....let me know if you know of anything