Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoodGooglyMoogly

Any Draft Parties

LA eagles fan here. Any draft parties in LA?

A guy I know used to have season tickets next to me at the Vet moved to the LA area. He told me that there is a bar with nothing but Eagles paraphanalia and Eagles fans!!!!!!! I can't remember the name of the place, but I will post it when it comes to me.

A guy I know used to have season tickets next to me at the Vet moved to the LA area. He told me that there is a bar with nothing but Eagles paraphanalia and Eagles fans!!!!!!! I can't remember the name of the place, but I will post it when it comes to me.

wow thanks a lot KEEP ME POSTED!!!! :D

Sounds like "The Shack" in Santa Monica......never been there, but I know you can find it on a Google search. I hear it's jammed on game days w/ Eagles fans. I'd rather scream at the TV in the comfort of my own home.

Probably the Shack in Santa Monica. I don't know if they are having a draft party or not. I think the draft starts earlier this year? So, maybe not.

Yeah, it's defiitely the Shack. Located at Wilshire and 26th in Santa Monica....whether there is something official or not, i am POSITIVE that there will be tons of rowdy Eagles fans there.

It's gotta be the Shack........Or if you want to turn it up a notch, head to Vegas fro the weekend!