Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Answer: 3

Eagle fans in st louis

Just got accepted into Wash U in st louis for undergrad...

Is there a big fanbase out there in St louis...Just don't want to end up watching the Rams every week

Just got accepted into Wash U in st louis for undergrad...

Is there a big fanbase out there in St louis...Just don't want to end up watching the Rams every week

I lived there for 6 yrs. Nice place. Congrats getting into a great school. My father is a graduate of Wash U. I have alot of family there but they are all Lambs fans. Sorry.

Congrats and good luck. My sister in law is in a medical fellowship there, and my brother got a job at a pharma manufactuing co - they moved out about 4 yrs. ago. There is an Eagles' bar, and a pizza/steak shop with Amoroso rolls flown in near the Wash. U. campus. They're liking the area, but get NFL Sunday Ticket to ensure they get the games.

I just graduated from Washu and unfortunately the bar that was near campus that used to play the game shut down last year. The only true way to get the games with audio is to have direct TV, i did that my senior year and it was amazing. Without that you can go to bars near campus, i have a list of them if you want them, and they will usually play the game but sometimes its without audio and no tv's if the rams are on at the same time. What i recommend is that you either a. Get a large group together and negotiate with a bar for a room or b. buy sling box and watch from a computer(your friends/parents back home are watching the game anyway so will not mess anything up. Let me know if you have any questions about eagles watching or Washu.