Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBT

WWE's Jim Ross sez Shockey to Saints

Jim Ross is a legend man. I mean...I doubt any commentator is better than Gordon Solie but Ross is great. The Ross/Lawler combo is one of the best in wrestling. The TNA crew is absolutely god-awful. I was probably one of the few who actually liked the Schiavone-Heenan combination in WCW.

Anyway...I do think Shockey will get traded. He does have high-value. How high? I have no idea but the Giants might be getting something decent out of it if they trade him.

Joey Styles in original ECW was awesome

Joey Styles in WWE/ECW is awful

But here's the thing....

McMahon wants the commentators to ignore the names of moves...Be more of a storyteller, keep from raising their voices at all costs, and talk less during segments....

Wrestling commintators suck now. You'll never have another Jesse Ventura or Bobby Heenan. They were actually funny.

your nuts...

JR and The King are the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be...

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

Do grown men really still watch wrestling? That was replaced by something MUCH better more than a decade ago.

5652856_7_3a.jpg

It's almost like she has a 2nd back...

I've seen MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!

Also there's no chance Joey Styles would even think about saying he's better than JR...