Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cowboy_ron

Who is the most elusive QB in the NFL today?

Could be Vick; not a single NFL defender sacked Mike Vick last year. :P

No joke! You would have an easier time breaking out of Alcatraz then you would have sacking Vick.

Peyton is much more elusive then McNabb. He's one of the most elusive quarterbacks in the nfl. His feet are so quick in the pocket. He can't out run anybody but that doesn't mean he doesn't avoid a ton of sacks.

He's rarely under pressure

I'd go with Peyton. He makes such small side steps and he makes the D reassess where the pocket is going to be. Besides he has a pretty quick release. We all know Clark doesn't block on passing plays and they play a bunch of 3 WR or bring in Fletcher, who's another WR hybrid. He's typically back there with just the line, buys time, makes the read, and gets the ball away.

That's for elusive. As for the best running QB right now I'd go with Young. Pre dog fighting it was Vick. Interesting enough, if you check McNabb's total rushing yards, first year after knee surgery, he did good.

What about "in the NFL TODAY" do some of you not understand? Not "Before McNabb's injury" or "In Culpepper's prime", TODAY. If it wasn't today, Vick would still be eligible for discussion, though I don't think I'd consider him the most "elusive" QB. Though he did break a few nice sacks. As for today, it's Tom Brady or Ben Rothlisburger, to me. Both for different reasons.

Tony Romo gets by on blind luck...I swear. He's just like Favre. Things that should just never work out work fine for both of them.

Getting the ball snapped into his helmet, and his RB snatches it? Ball over the head like 15 yards, and then scrambles 37 yards for a first down?

Madden is gonna get his rocks off on Romo now that Favre is gone.

Romo has great receivers that get open so he don't have to hold the ball.

Romo has great receivers that get open so he don't have to hold the ball.

it's weird though, Drew Bedsoe, with the same great recievers Romo has now + Terry Glenn was on his arse constantly...Romo must be doing something right

Brady. Besides the Super Bowl.

Nice caveat, homer. :lol: @ Brady

Romo. Vince may be more "elusive" but Romo makes bigger plays when flushed out of the pocket.

Donovan McNabb.

Another Homer. He said today. And last I looked TODAY Mcnabb's knee has the consistency of slightly overcooked spaghetti.

Another Homer. He said today. And last I looked TODAY Mcnabb's knee has the consistency of slightly overcooked spaghetti.

Hello week 8's injury report and welcome to 2008.