Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rich36

hints to the NYG schedule

sounds like a bet, Keiw

what do I get if/when I win?

I have no idea. :rolleyes:

Giants will have to start out fast.

I don't think that will be a problem this year...

:lol:

I don't think that will be a problem this year...

:lol:

You better be right about all this. You will have some HUGE flames thrown at you if this isn't true. :rolleyes:

Change the title rich, the schedule is out:

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3348071

I'm friggin pissed. Sunday night games in Philly and Dallas. I wanted to go to one or both of those stadiums this season. This makes it soooo much harder. I'm also planning on heading to Arizona for the cards game. I'm dying to check out that stadium.

Anyone else planning any road trips?

Pittsburgh the 23rd of october im looking into.

they have no one on the o-line and their d isn't very good either...they lucked out last year in a weak division and were exposed in the playoffs...teams with big physical lines and a good rushing attack will feast on them all season like Jacksonville did...even guys who cover the team in Pitt feel this season has 6-10 or 7-9 written all over it...

as much as I felt the Niners were gonna suck last year when everyone had them in the playoffs, i feel equally as strong about the Steelers sucking this year....

Not really sure they were "exposed" in the playoffs, they lost to a team with a better record in a close game. Jacksonville won the game by a late-game field goal, your post seems to hint that they won handily. In regards to the JAX running game doing well, Taylor and Jones-Drew combined for 77 yards and a 3.2 yard average with their longest run being 10 yards. It seemed they really tightened up their run D from a few weeks earlier when the Jags ran wild. In addition, Pitt didn't have Willie Parker in that playoff game.

But I think the writers that are downing their '08 record potential has less to do with the team itself, which is talented, but more so looking at the insane schedule that includes out-of-division games vs. the likes of SD, JAX, IND, and NE, as well as out-of-conference games vs. all 4 teams in the NFC East, which is easily the NFL's hardest division. And two division games vs. Cleveland won't be a picnic. The Houston game Week 1 could prove troublesome.

They also get to play Tennessee and the Ravens D twice.

Their schedule is absolutely nuts.

Meanwhile did anyone see NE's first 4 games? 5 of their first 6 are all against teams picking in top 10.

Pitts got it tough this year. They don't even have a real running game either.

Remind me of the bolts of 05. Good team, tough schedule.

sounds like a bet, Keiw

what do I get if/when I win?

Im going out on a limb and saying the same thing....I think the new coach has lead this team down another path including all the other issues brought up. I will also say the schedule has alot to do with it. Patriots and Chargers on the road, AFC South where the Titans were the last place team at 8-8 along with NFC East nuff said....

A big flaming bag of poop