Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BF53

Chad Johnson:In or out

Chad Johnson  

123 members have voted

1. 1. When the 2009 season starts, Ocho Stinko will be...

• A Bengal
    • A Cowboy
    • AN EAGLE
    • another team
    • retired

I don't know where he would go. I just threw in the eagles and the crygirls because they are possible destination. Where do you think he will be?

Anywhere but the NFCE. He lands in Philly or Dallas and us Giant fans gots problems.

Guest Cthulhu
Anywhere but the NFCE. He lands in Philly or Dallas and us Giant fans gots problems.

That'd be sweet.....

What up Blak?

That'd be sweet.....

What up Blak?

No that would suck. Just hanging bro. How ya been?

Guest Cthulhu
No that would suck. Just hanging bro. How ya been?

only for you....

doing good. glad spring is here. gonna be 80 the next two days. :thumbsup:

How's the job prospects?

with the way hes been behaving, its hard to see the bengals sending him anywhere besides the bench. the dude may want to be traded, but i guarantee hed rather play for the bengals than no one. and i guess hell get benched for badmouthing...coaches and management? carson palmer sure threw a lot of INTs last year, but i cant see chad johnson going there yet.

Not sure if I'd like to have him as an Eagle - guess I'm a little gun shy after the whole TO ordeal. I'd say keep him in the AFC.

isnt there some huge cap hit that the bengals would incur if they were to trade Chad Johnson???

I thought the number was like $8MM if he is cut or traded??

Can anyone confirm?

Would love to see him in eagles green... He would liven up some boring post game press conf. definately.

Thanks.

wtf, it wont happen but I say Eagles.

No reason to waste another of the few yrs McNabb & Dawkins have left.

Trade for this crazy **** and letd go for it over the course of the next 2 seasons.

Then he will go insane.

I dont care, we are NOT contenders, this crazy nut case will help us get BACK into contention.

Do it. Do it now. Who gives a ****. Make it happen. We got a SMALL window. Lets make the most of it and F the future. WIN NOW.

As long as hes not cowboy, I dont really care!

He would look good in green and a muzzle though :lol:

I dont care, we are NOT contenders

Come on man, you gotta be more optimistic than that. This is the NFL, a lot of crazy things can happen... Like the Giants with Eli Manning winning the Superbowl over an 18-0 patriots team for example. I think were always a contender with mcnabb.

He will be with the Bengals, but who cares. He is a one trick pony. Good trick, but still only one trick. Won't go across the middle, doesn't like contact and doesn't like to participate in blocking for the running game. TJ Housh is a more complete WR on that team. I'd rather have him, although I hate his personality. But he is a better overall player.

He will be with the Bengals, but who cares. He is a one trick pony. Good trick, but still only one trick. Won't go across the middle, doesn't like contact and doesn't like to participate in blocking for the running game. TJ Housh is a more complete WR on that team. I'd rather have him, although I hate his personality. But he is a better overall player.

Where are you getting this info from? Because its 100% wrong.

Question 1: Would the Eagles give the Bengals ANYTHING for Chad Johnson?

Answer 1: Probably not. The Eagles got burned by a crazy, Drew Rosenhaus WR once, and they're probably not an in a rush to bet burned again, even if they only had to trade a 7th round pick for him.

The Eagles are also big believers in character, and don't often go after the guys with long histories of problems, either legal, or with their team.

If a guy is on their team and screws up once, it's one thing... but repeat offenders? I'd be very surprised to ever see any Pacman Joneses or Tank Johnsons on the Eagles under Lurie & Reid.

Question 2: Would the Cowboys give the Bengals anything for Chad Johnson?

Answer 2: Character is a secondary concern for the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. It's always been that way. All Jerry Jones cares about is selling tickets and merchandise, and the quickest way to do that is win at all costs, and to make a big splash by signing the big name. It doesn't matter how many perpetual backstabbers (T.O.), repeat offenders (Pacman Jones and Tank Johnson), of loudmouth malcontents (like Chad Johnson) Jerry has to bring in to do that.

So, the Cowboys and their fans will keep bragging about those 5 rings, their impressive roster (talentwise only)... and if they ever win a playoff game again, they'll brag about that, too. They'll conveniently forget the impressions those players are leaving on the youth of our proud Nation... just as they have always done.

Short answer: like it or not, Eagles fans, Ocho Stinko will be a Cowboy.

One trick ponys who is the most consistent receiver of the last 4 years. I would take that one trick pony.

Ok.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/11/05/...ig-hit-against/

Now, what were you saying about being afraid to go over the middle?

How many Bengals games do you watch? How many times have you seen him go across the middle?

He doesn't like to go across the middle. That isn't his game. He's not a physical WR and doesn't like contact. One clip where he does go across the middle and gets nailed doesn't change that fact.

How many Bengals games do you watch? How many times have you seen him go across the middle?

He doesn't like to go across the middle. That isn't his game. He's not a physical WR and doesn't like contact. One clip where he does go across the middle and gets nailed doesn't change that fact.

That Steelers bias wouldn't have anything to do with this, would it?

That Steelers bias wouldn't have anything to do with this, would it?

No I actually like the guy. Or at least I used to until he went psycho. I used to think he was funny, but his act is getting old.

If the Eagles want a chance at getting back on top of the NFC East they need to go after Johnson with everything they have. We may only have one maybe two years left before McNabb is finally broke in half and Dawkins retire.