Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BF53

Chad Johnson:In or out

Chad Johnson  

123 members have voted

1. 1. When the 2009 season starts, Ocho Stinko will be...

• A Bengal
    • A Cowboy
    • AN EAGLE
    • another team
    • retired

He's made too much noise about winning to go to just the highest bidder. He'll go the highest bidder of a team with a legit shot at the playoffs... just to prove everyone wrong about the Bengals.

But Chad will be in Bengal orange for this season. This situation wreaks of Kobe Bryant.

He's made too much noise about winning to go to just the highest bidder. He'll go the highest bidder of a team with a legit shot at the playoffs... just to prove everyone wrong about the Bengals.

As if it's his choice who the Bengals trade him to.

Also, it's been awhile since I've seen an article mention the cap hit the Bengals would absorb if they trade CJ this year. I thought the cap hit was supposedly so ridiculous that they can't possibly trade him.

As if it's his choice who the Bengals trade him to.

Also, it's been awhile since I've seen an article mention the cap hit the Bengals would absorb if they trade CJ this year. I thought the cap hit was supposedly so ridiculous that they can't possibly trade him.

From what I remember it was an $8M hit. Ya you're right I guess he it's up to the Bengals where he goes. But I can only imagine he would have at least some kind of say in where he went... he is the one that has to agree to a contract restructure to even make it possible for Cincy to trade him.

Im tired of his whole cry baby routine already. I dont know if i good deal with him for a whole season or even multiple seasons at that.