Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waiting...

Jerry Jones wants to trade for top wide out

Cowboys | Team would consider draft-day trade for Boldin

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:22:36 -0700

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked if he would consider a draft-day trade for Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin. "Yes," Jones said before a long pause followed by a smile and a wink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cowboys | Team would consider draft-day trade for C. Johnson

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:18:39 -0700

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked if he would consider a draft-day trade for Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Johnson. "Yes," Jones said before a long pause followed by a smile and a wink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cowboys | Team would consider draft-day trade for R. Williams

Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:17:56 -0700

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked if he would consider a draft-day trade for Detroit Lions WR Roy Williams. "Yes," Jones said before a long pause followed by a smile and a wink.

Jerry Jones would consider a draft day trade with me if I could play WR.

He'll probably take anyone right now.

News to you, old to the rest of the free world.

of course we already knew this, but as you see it was dated for today, so its new old news, so stfu.

You sound like a politician, "new old" what the f does that mean! So no you stfu!

I would trade for you Keiw-- :whistle:

You sound like a politician, "new old" what the f does that mean! So no you stfu!

You dont have a brain and cant fugure that out? Then STFU and go get one.

i see you more as a "Tight End"

You dont have a brain and cant fugure that out? Then STFU and go get one.

You are twelve.

Philly WILL BEAT THEM TO THE PUNCH! out of the 3 forementioned i hope Roy ends up in BIG D! THEN BIRDS END UP W/ CHAD OR BOLDIN! :excited::drool::drool:

Maybe the Cowboys are now targeting Boldin because they know there's no way they'll get Chad Johnson.

Why?

Because Johnson had this to say:

"I want to continue my career wherever I have the opportunity to win a playoff game ..."

Well doesn't that rule out Dallas, unless Wade Phillips gets fired?

Boldin's a player and Roy is ready to enter superstar staus imo - as long as he stays healthy. Damn i hate the Cowboys... Maybe Boldin could be in the cards for us if he is truly available. I think the Detroit thing is off base unless we get real creative with other teams involved.

The Cowboys once traded TWO No.1 draft choices for what they thought was a No.1 receiver--Joey Galloway, and he never panned out.

Then they signed Owens--tell me again how he did in the playoff games for them?

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked if he would consider a draft-day trade for Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin. "Yes," Jones said before a long pause followed by a smile and a wink.

Tampering. Hello fine.

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked if he would consider a draft-day trade for Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Johnson. "Yes," Jones said before a long pause followed by a smile and a wink.

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked if he would consider a draft-day trade for Detroit Lions WR Roy Williams. "Yes," Jones said before a long pause followed by a smile and a wink.

How long before he figures out he isn't getting inside info, Jones is just qüeer for him.

Well, here is the version I saw... doesn't seem like it is tampering to me.

Asked if he would consider making a draft-day trade for a veteran receiver such as Cincinnati's Chad Johnson, Arizona's Anquan Boldin or Detroit's Roy Williams, Jerry Jones told reporters in Dallas, "Yes,” before punctuating his remark with a smile and a wink. The Cowboys own the 22nd and 28th picks in the April 26-27 draft.

Well, here is the version I saw... doesn't seem like it is tampering to me.

Asked if he would consider making a draft-day trade for a veteran receiver such as Cincinnati's Chad Johnson, Arizona's Anquan Boldin or Detroit's Roy Williams, Jerry Jones told reporters in Dallas, "Yes,” before punctuating his remark with a smile and a wink. The Cowboys own the 22nd and 28th picks in the April 26-27 draft.

That's the same version I saw. FYI.

Does he have some kind of illness?