Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeshbonEagle

***OFFICIAL*** Going to SAN FRAN Thread (10/12)

I am planning on driving up from Santa Barbara that morning. Wondering if anyone else on here might be planning on going. I can't wait til the tix go on sale in July.

GO EAGLES!!!

Guest JerseyGirlinVegas

We may be having a bunch from Vegas flying in!!! Go Eagles!!!!

I'm planning on it. I think I'll be able to get a free flight from Honolulu to Travis Air Force Base which I think is about 45-60 mins away from San Fran. Cab it down to San Fran and start partying.

Anyone familiar with the area and can suggest hotels & bars?

Got my Tx reserved and I will be ther with by wife, bro and sis-in-law!!!!

I'm planning on it. I think I'll be able to get a free flight from Honolulu to Travis Air Force Base which I think is about 45-60 mins away from San Fran. Cab it down to San Fran and start partying.

Anyone familiar with the area and can suggest hotels & bars?

2 years ago a lot of eagles fans took over a bar on fishersman's wharf. Book your boat ride to Alcatraz. worth seeing and I am sure lots of eagle's fans will be there.

I am going and already got my ticket. From the nor-cal area so my buddies are season ticket holders for the Niners and told me that one of their tickets is as good as mine. Hope to see you all there wearing that Eagles green while we torch the Niners. I'll be sitting behind the end zone on the East side so if you see me in my Eagles gear show some love.

just bought 24 tickets in "Upper Reserve #54"....i MIGHT have extras, if anyone needs a pair or something. Wont know for a week or so.

Heading out 10/9 and coming back 10/13...staying with my buddies brother as of now

the asteriks make it official

the other one isnt official...plus, all it is is a thread asking who was going. This is a thread for people that are going, and want to plan events and gathering and all that other good stuff

I am going and I started the other thread. However, I do not have tickets yet because SanFran hasn't started selling them yet and I haven't checked ebay.

However, I will admit that if someone wants to make an ***official*** thread then they can do what they want.

Although I would still like for people to respond to my thread so I can get a good idea of how many fans and where to hang out.

Thanks to all who responded and to the kind poster that referenced my thread to the official thread starter

GO EAGLES!!!

Awesome

So far we have what seems to be a good turnout on here.

I am sure that there will be alot of Eagles fans there and we will own that stadium!!

GO EAGLES

I'm going but I haven't gotten tickets yet. I wanna get tickets near the Eagles sideline.

We should all tailgate prior to the game. It looks like there'll be a lot of Eagles fans attending.

Heading up with 5 others from San Diego, looks like a great number of Eagle fans should be there! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Heading up with 5 others from San Diego, looks like a great number of Eagle fans should be there! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Need tickets, but also hoping to drive up from South OC area.

Hey guys am planning to go to my first eagles game this season. Eagles vs 49ers Week 2, so i was just wondering if you guys could give me your suggestions on the easiest way to get tickets for the game. Any suggestions will be appreciated

thanks in advance

Since I live in S.Cali it would be my first time seeing my eagles play outside of Philadelphia. I will be at the game as well and some pointers of what seats are good will be great!

I bought mine on ebay about a month ago and will be in the corner of the end zone about 10 rows back. Would love see some Iggles fans but i am going with my half brother and he is a hardcore 9ers fan. I will be wearing JB'S number 99 throwback and will probably be getting thrown out before the half. So have fun guys! Hope to see you there!