Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeshbonEagle

***OFFICIAL*** Going to SAN FRAN Thread (10/12)

Im gonna get them off stubhub.....cant wait for it either. We only get an Eagles game on the West Coast every 2-3 years so to have 2 in one year, both SF and Seattle, is pretty sweet.

I bought mine on ebay about a month ago and will be in the corner of the end zone about 10 rows back. Would love see some Iggles fans but i am going with my half brother and he is a hardcore 9ers fan. I will be wearing JB'S number 99 throwback and will probably be getting thrown out before the half. So have fun guys! Hope to see you there!

I went there for the game in '06 where we stomped them 38 - 22 i think , i was decked out in all green and the worse thing that happened to me was they threw popcorn at me. You have nothing to worry about. I got my tickets on E Bay, and I plan on doing the same this year.

Make sure to be on the lookout for the annual Candlestick Park Westbrook stiff-arm.

Don't forget the Second Annual Mike Patterson 98-yard Fumble Return Extravaganza!

Don't forget the Second Annual Mike Patterson 98-yard Fumble Return Extravaganza!

He'd probably go into cardiac arrest at the 45. I don't think he could go all the way again.

Need tickets, but also hoping to drive up from South OC area.

hey, if youre still looking for tickets and tailgate info, PM Mongo from Philly Tailgate. Ive used him before, and hes great for game tickets/tailgating/full trips, etc. He should be able to hook you up with the tickets you need, and you would be sitting and partying with the rest of us Birds fans.

We might be going. It's up in the air for a while. So if we go we're going to have to scalp. but we've got family out there, so that trip would replace a trip over Thanksgiving.

I'm looking at going to the game and doing the PhillyTailgate.com package, flying seperately of course. But it's pretty much just me, if anyone would be interested in splitting a room and getting in on this hit me up. Ticket to the game is included, probably not great seats but we'll be in a big group of Birds fans.

Philly Tailgate

I'm looking at going to the game and doing the PhillyTailgate.com package, flying seperately of course. But it's pretty much just me, if anyone would be interested in splitting a room and getting in on this hit me up. Ticket to the game is included, probably not great seats but we'll be in a big group of Birds fans.

Philly Tailgate

we got 5 staying at the Travelodge By the Bay...nothing fancy, but half the price of 99% of the other hotels, and from what Ive heard, in a good neighborhood and near a bunch of bars, and about 5 blocks to the Wharf. Plus, all you need a room for is to sleep, shower, and bring hookers back anyway

near a bunch of bars

bring hookers back

This is all I needed. Let's party.

5 in one room?

This is all I needed. Let's party.

5 in one room?

yeah, its a "suite", so it has 2 queens and a double, and I think a couch. One dude passes out on the floor, and we're cool with that. I think we got another 4 from our group staying there, and my cousin is bringing about 5-6 up from LA, and I think they might stay there for a night or two as well. So basically, we're either all gonna get arrested, or burn the place down

Hey guys am planning to go to my first eagles game this season. Eagles vs 49ers Week 2, so i was just wondering if you guys could give me your suggestions on the easiest way to get tickets for the game. Any suggestions will be appreciated

thanks in advance

I bought my tickets from ebay froma season ticket holder. I will be in LB 15 row A. Anybody that will be doing some tailgating please let me know.

Will be driving up from la. First Eagles game. Fan for 15 years. Row A will be wearing a Brian Jersey since my name is Brian...Go Eagles....

I bought my tickets from ebay froma season ticket holder. I will be in LB 15 row A. Anybody that will be doing some tailgating please let me know.

We'll be there. Going on the Green Legion/Philly Tailgate trip. Can't wait for the weekend.

There will be 4 of us S. Cal Fans sitting in Reserve Section 56. Should be plenty of Iggles fans in those sections (54-56).

Hey guys am planning to go to my first eagles game this season. Eagles vs 49ers Week 2, so i was just wondering if you guys could give me your suggestions on the easiest way to get tickets for the game. Any suggestions will be appreciated

thanks in advance

Be sure to let the Eagles know they play the Niners week 2 because they think they're playing the Cowboys week 2

I already mentioned that!

I got my tickets on Stubhub. They can be a little high in price but I scored some early and got a great deal $225 (total) for two tickets Lower East Stands 2nd row behind the birds bench.

I would love to tailgate with other birds fans.

Philly vs Niners

check this link out. I wanna go to this game too. It would be fun to tailgate with fellow eagles.

I was at this game in '06. Just to prepare you, the tailgating is VERY spread out. Parking in general in the Bay area is a b - itch, so there isn't just one huge parking lot where fans gather and tailgate. Wherever you end up parking (and I parked quite a ways out, and had to hoof it to the stadium), you will pass by various small pockets of tailgating.

Btw, Candlestick (I don't care what they call it now) may be old, but it still has some charm. The fans there were very nice, even tho the Eagles opened a couple cans of whoop-@s$ on their team that day.

Ladies & Gents,

My buddies band, "Pine and Battery" just booked a show on Friday 10/10 at the Red Devil Lounge in the Russian Hill section of San Fran, just for us Birds fans. My boy, Jeff Campbell, is originally from Ridley, and moved out there a few years ago and started this band. You might like them, you might not, but hes damn good as a solo artist, and the band is pretty good as well. Anyway, he asked me to pass along the message, so if no one really has plans that Friday in San Fran, and is just gonna "wing it", why not check it out? The bar seems pretty sweet anyway, so who knows....could be a hot spot filled with beautiful chicks that enjoy giving BJ's in the bathrooms for all we know

oh, and theres no dress code, so wear your birds gear....according to their website, they dont care if you come dressed "as a g0d damn clown", so do what you gotta do. Just show up....

Ladies & Gents,

My buddies band, "Pine and Battery" just booked a show on Friday 10/10 at the Red Devil Lounge in the Russian Hill section of San Fran, just for us Birds fans. My boy, Jeff Campbell, is originally from Ridley, and moved out there a few years ago and started this band. You might like them, you might not, but hes damn good as a solo artist, and the band is pretty good as well. Anyway, he asked me to pass along the message, so if no one really has plans that Friday in San Fran, and is just gonna "wing it", why not check it out? The bar seems pretty sweet anyway, so who knows....could be a hot spot filled with beautiful chicks that enjoy giving BJ's in the bathrooms for all we know

oh, and theres no dress code, so wear your birds gear....according to their website, they dont care if you come dressed "as a g0d damn clown", so do what you gotta do. Just show up....

I went last year, there were alot of us representing, it would be nice to find out where most of us fans are sitting, how do we coordinate this? I like this bar idea for sure, where is the russian hill section though, just curios, I live in orange county, going with my wife, meeting 3 other familt members originally from Pottstown, their coming down from Oregon, what a great time...

just bought 24 tickets in "Upper Reserve #54"....i MIGHT have extras, if anyone needs a pair or something. Wont know for a week or so.

Heading out 10/9 and coming back 10/13...staying with my buddies brother as of now

There are 5 of us, would love to see about snagging some tix, represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!