Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeshbonEagle

***OFFICIAL*** Going to SAN FRAN Thread (10/12)

got my tix yesterday and will probably head to the bay area that friday or early saturday, I'll be two rows behind the Eagles bench....so there had better not be any F#$% ups or they'll be hearing it.... :chair:

if anyone needs tix, and wants to sit up top in our section (UR #54), let me know....i can still get them directly from the 49ers since I have a group ticket account. They were charging us $71/ticket, since they were packaging them together with a 49er preseason game, but since preseason is almost over, I think they said $50/ticket after all fees and charges

let me know...

I went to the game in '06 also.......it was a blast.....lots of Eagles fans......gonna go this time too........

Lower East seats are great......behind Eagles bench!!!!!

49er's fans agree........DALLAS SUCKS!! :D

For those of you looking for a ticket and the chance to tailgate with about 350 other Eagles fans check out greenlegion.com.

They just opened up 10 ticket and tailgate packages for $140 apiece.

If you've never been to a tailgate involving Green Legion/Philly Tailgate they are a good time. Check it out.

We'll be there Thursday thru Monday. We're going with the Green Legion/Philly Tailgate trip. The last I checked they are still offering a limited number of ticket and tailgate packages if anyone is interested in tailgating and sitting with 350+ Eagle fans.

Planning on hitting bars all over the city but we'll definitely doing their bar crawl on Friday night with all the other Eagle fans. (Jack's Cannery, Knuckles sports bar, Wipeout on Pier 39, and The Hard Rock on Friday night) We will be at Tiernan's Irish Pub on Saturday night.

Should be a blast. Can't wait for the weekend. Hope to see tons of Midnight Green in San Francisco.

I will be there!!!!

I got in a fight last time the Eagles came to San fran.. damn mexicans trying to talk ish

Luckily I got out of the area before security came!!

What a game that was!!!

wasnt it liek 31-3 or something in the 2nd quarter? lol

I will be there boozing it up again!! Watching the Eagles DESTROY the pathetic Niners

I will be there!!!!

.. damn mexicans trying to talk ish

Luckily I got out of the area before security came!!

Look what I found...........

I am not Mexican but close...... the next contry in the South of Mexico> GUATEMALA.

I will be travelling to San Francisco with my wife, to be in my 5th game of the eagles.

2008 @ 49ers

I will be with a family and friends from Peru, Argentina, Guatemala and Mexico...................... All of them 49rs fans,

I hope I could catch some tailgate with Green Jerseys.............

See you all in SFO, I will be wearing my green 00 MARTINEZ Jersey in case you could see me, and have a drink.

5th game for a person who havent ever lived in the USA is great another great game, and hopping for a win.

My 5th Eagles Game,

I will be travelling from Guatemala City to Houston, Then Houston to SFO, I will be wearing my 00 MARTINEZ Green Jersey, and waiting for my section.

I will be there......................................

My wife and I will be travelling form Guatemala City in Central America, to Houston and then to San Francisco.......

Hope to meet someone of this postings there.....................

I can afford one game every 5 years....................................... But this will be my 5th..............

I live in SF and want to go...where should I get seats? Where do the pregame shindigs happen?

You'll certainly be near a lot of Eagle fans wherever you go in San Fran that weekend. As far as at the stadium I'm sure there'll be considerably more Midnight Green in the upper levels than in the lower level. There's about 300 Eagle fans staying at the Radisson at Fisherman's Wharf.

Tiernan's on Saturday Night!

Cant wait to meet everyone from philly at the tail gate, it looks like the weather will be perfect like the 2006 game. Sitting in lower box 32, row 10. Havent decided if im gunna wear my dawkins green, or my yellow desean jackson cal jersey. This is his homecoming u know

Cant wait to meet everyone from philly at the tail gate, it looks like the weather will be perfect like the 2006 game. Sitting in lower box 32, row 10. Havent decided if im gunna wear my dawkins green, or my yellow desean jackson cal jersey. This is his homecoming u know

Easy decision. DAWKINS GREEN

We are staying at the Radisson Fisherman's Wharf. There will be a ton of Eagle fans at the Radisson. Over 300 I believe. Our trip package is staying there.

Other trip packages are staying Mariott Fisherman's Wharf, Tuscan Inn Fisherman's Wharf, and Hilton Fisherman's Wharf.

Anyplace in Fisherman's Wharf is going to be Midnight Green this weekend, but the Radisson should have the most Eagle fans. Eagle_smiley.jpg:phil:

Any of you that have been there before or those that live in San Fran: any recommended restaurants, bars, or nightclubs?

I plan on going to the places on the Green Legion Bar Crawl and Pep Rally, but would like to know some other spots as well.

Broadway Manor Inn. Located in the heart of San Francisco. Within walking distance of Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, the Cable Cars, and a number of fine restaurants and shops. Free covered parking. Free high speed Internet access. In-room microwave and refrigerator. On-site restaurant that serves breakfast and lunch daily. Non-smoking rooms available. Elevator access to all floors. Cable TV. Direct dial phones with dataport. Complimentary in-room coffee. Free tour pickup.

We might be going. It's up in the air for a while. So if we go we're going to have to scalp. but we've got family out there, so that trip would replace a trip over Thanksgiving.

any word on the trip?

I will be heading up there, too. Eagle_smiley.jpg