Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeshbonEagle

***OFFICIAL*** Going to SAN FRAN Thread (10/12)

I will be there......................................

My wife and I will be travelling form Guatemala City in Central America, to Houston and then to San Francisco.......

Hope to meet someone of this postings there.....................

I can afford one game every 5 years....................................... But this will be my 5th..............

Hope to see you there!

pm me

My 5th Eagles Game,

I will be travelling from Guatemala City to Houston, Then Houston to SFO, I will be wearing my 00 MARTINEZ Green Jersey, and waiting for my section.

Section 16, row 17, seat 21-25 .... See you all there, and tailgaiting with a bunch of 49s relatives.

Hope to see you there!

pm me

MSTREZE....

I will be in Section 16, row 17, seat 21-25, with my 00 Martinez green jersey, I hope I could meet you there, and tailgainting I do not where......

Is anyone gonna be getting together and tailgating at the San Fran game? and if so, where at? Me and my buddies will be driving up from Southern Cali and are hoping to have some beers and good times with fellow Eagles fans before the game. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Damn me to. let me know. Im driving from Los Angeles to go see this game with me and my buddy.

You're going to see the game with "You" and your buddy...

wish I could hang out with another me. I'm pretty awesome.

Mongo's group is flying out for the game....check out his website for info.

www.phillytailgate.com

i got a group of about 10 people, mostly philly transplants going to the game. we may be pre-gaming it at a local bar near fisherman's wharf (red jack saloon, 131 bay street). it's supposed to be a new england bar but generally gets overrun by redskins fans, never-the-less it's a cool dive type bar.

something else to note: it's fleet week in san francisco this week so if you're in town saturday there will be all kinds of stuff going on at pier 39 including a blue angels show.

edit: new plan, looks like we're going to tailgate in the parking lot

A group of 8 of us are travelling from PHILLY to SAN FRAN on thursday! We will be there sunday...Anyone have info on pre game festivities?

Bill

I'm looking forward to having some beers with fellow Eagles fans in the parking lot before the game.

And if anyone is doing something up the night before post it, We'll be driving up from So Cal on Sat. and will be ready and more than willing to cut loose on Sat.

We'll be there Thursday thru Monday. We're going with the Green Legion/Philly Tailgate trip. The last I checked they are still offering a limited number of ticket and tailgate packages if anyone is interested in tailgating and sitting with 350+ Eagle fans.

Planning on hitting bars all over the city but we'll definitely doing their bar crawl on Friday night with all the other Eagle fans. (Jack's Cannery, Knuckles sports bar, Wipeout on Pier 39, and The Hard Rock on Friday night) We will be at Tiernan's Irish Pub on Saturday night.

Should be a blast. Can't wait for the weekend. Hope to see tons of Midnight Green in San Francisco.

They just changed the Green Legion Bar Crawl. It will now be Thursday night:

4:00-7:00 Lou's Pier 47

7:00-End of Phillies Game - Knuckles Sports Bar

End of Phillies Game - closing - Fiddler's

Saturday night Pep Rally Party - Kezar's Sports Bar (770 Stanyan Street) (no Tiernan's)

Can't wait to see everyone out there.

LET'S GO BIRDS! :towel:Eagle_smiley.jpg

We're driving out from Sacramento, lived out here from philly for 7 years, I HATE THE 49ers, and their fans and their horrible stadium...for newbies to the stadium....you can't stand up in front of 49ers fans because they'll complain and go get security to sit down....but if ALL OF US are doing it..then they can screw off! Anyway, I'll be in the parking lot making some cheese steaks and drinking some beer...so stop by!

We're driving out from Sacramento, lived out here from philly for 7 years, I HATE THE 49ers, and their fans and their horrible stadium...for newbies to the stadium....you can't stand up in front of 49ers fans because they'll complain and go get security to sit down....but if ALL OF US are doing it..then they can screw off! Anyway, I'll be in the parking lot making some cheese steaks and drinking some beer...so stop by!

What time does the lot open and what sec. of the lot do eagles fans (also makin cheese steaks) like us need to be?

Seated in Section 19LB - Row C. Hope see lots of representation there! Go Eagles!!!

What time does the lot open and what sec. of the lot do eagles fans (also makin cheese steaks) like us need to be?

The gates open 4 hours prior to the start time, so since it's a 1:15 start (pacific time), it should be open about 9:00ish. Usually like last year, when you pull in to the lot, on the left hand side you'll see a TON of green...park there.

We're driving in from Reno early Sunday morning, gonna take the g/f to see Fisherman's Wharf cuz she's never seen it, then i'm gonna leave her at Alcatraz while i go watch the game..... (lol, j/k)

They just changed the Green Legion Bar Crawl. It will now be Thursday night:

4:00-7:00 Lou's Pier 47

7:00-End of Phillies Game - Knuckles Sports Bar

End of Phillies Game - closing - Fiddler's

Saturday night Pep Rally Party - Kezar's Sports Bar (770 Stanyan Street) (no Tiernan's)

Can't wait to see everyone out there.

LET'S GO BIRDS! :towel:Eagle_smiley.jpg

Anyone happen to know where the Green Legion Tailgate is going to be located and what time it starts?

Thanks!!

Anyone happen to know where the Green Legion Tailgate is going to be located and what time it starts?

Thanks!!

the gravel pit north of the stadium :lol:

dsc02538bk4.jpg