Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JAWS07

Kentucky?

Are there any Eagles fans, or places to hang out in the Blue Grass State???

[/quote

If there is let me know I thought i was the only Kentucky fan! I live near Fort Knox where are you?

Looking for fans interested in the 8/20 preseason game. Also, are you aware of Celek's Cincinnati bar?

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpg

Here's one diehard Eagles fan in the Bluegrass. I know of only one other. Went to watch them at LP field last year. Friggin Kolb and the Eagles secondary ruined my day, but the Birds were well represented. I was pretty shocked to see so many Eagles fans there.

Are there any Eagles fans, or places to hang out in the Blue Grass State???

[/quote

If there is let me know I thought i was the only Kentucky fan! I live near Fort Knox where are you?

Im a KY boyyy

Been looking for some Eagles fans in Kentuky! I'm in the Lexington area, maybe meet up and watch games at a BWW's or something. I used to live in Houston and there was a good Eagles fan group that net to watch all te games, would love to start something like that in Lexington!

Hey, i know this post is pretty old, but i figure it's worth a shot...you still near Ft. Knox? I'm in E-town, and looking for a good place to watch the games(can't get Sunday Ticket, no line of sight to the satellite). Let me know if you're still around.