Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhazi

Game coverage

I need help catching the games!!!

I have a newborn and doubt I'll be able to get out for the games. I've considered getting the NFL ticket which after everything is said and done will cost me over $1,000.

Are there any other options to catch the Eagles games here in Cincinnati? For example, over the internet?

Are all the Eagles games broadcast on ETN or another philadelphia station? If so, is that available on Direct TV or cable?

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpg

I need help catching the games!!!

I have a newborn and doubt I'll be able to get out for the games. I've considered getting the NFL ticket which after everything is said and done will cost me over $1,000.

Are there any other options to catch the Eagles games here in Cincinnati? For example, over the internet?

Are all the Eagles games broadcast on ETN or another philadelphia station? If so, is that available on Direct TV or cable?

Soaring in Cincinnati Eagle_smiley.jpg

First of all, I'm in Portland Oregon, so some of this info may not match your facts in Cincy.

-None of the Philly stations are on Direct TV or cable outside of the Philly area. Besides, during the season the NFL are on the network affiliates of FOX, CBS, or NBC and ESPN.

-If the Eagles are not a national game then the only way to see them is on The NFL Ticket and that's only on Direct TV.

-The base NFL Ticket for the season is about $260 over the normal price you pay for Direct TV service. As an example, I have one Hi Def DVR and the base Hi def package and it costs me only 67.00 a month all year. It would be less if you don't get Hi definition. So, if I added the Ticket (I don't cause I go to an Eagles Bar here), the TOTAL cost during the 5 months of the regular season would be about $600 and that includes the NFL Network for the Turkey Day game.

Lastly, I don't work for Direct TV, I just thought I'd help.

-