Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

Why not in your quotes they could be the next Eli Manning. You just dont want to see the packers make it. :rolleyes:

Seriously, son, are you on CRACK?! Where do you come up with this garbage?

Neither of your QB's are proven. One is a rookie and the other might as well be since he has barely seen the field since he was drafted, and the last time I checked, most inexperienced NFL QB's don't normally start out strong or even win more than a handful of games. Stands to reason that they aren't very likely to make the playoffs because of that fact. So once again, you keep trying to pretend that I have a problem with the Packers, when in reality, it's you that I can't stomach because you're a fraud, a dope, and you apparently seem to be suffering some kind of bi-polar disorder with all of the wishy-washy crap you keep coming out with.

Is that clear enough, or should I continue? :rolleyes:

im taking some risks here bc every year theres a team that comes out of the blue and a team that miserably fails. like last year i called the browns, but i also said the chargers would do bad.

pats

steelers

colts

broncos

chargers

ravens

saints

vikings

eagles

seahawks

giants

bears

broncos over chargers

colts over ravens

broncos over pats

steelers over colts

steelers over broncos

giants over seahawks

eagles over bears

eagles over vikings

saints over giants

saints over eagles

steelers over saints

Seriously, son, are you on CRACK?! Where do you come up with this garbage?

Neither of your QB's are proven. One is a rookie and the other might as well be since he has barely seen the field since he was drafted, and the last time I checked, most inexperienced NFL QB's don't normally start out strong or even win more than a handful of games. Stands to reason that they aren't very likely to make the playoffs because of that fact. So once again, you keep trying to pretend that I have a problem with the Packers, when in reality, it's you that I can't stomach because you're a fraud, a dope, and you apparently seem to be suffering some kind of bi-polar disorder with all of the wishy-washy crap you keep coming out with.

Is that clear enough, or should I continue? :rolleyes:

Well your always talking negatively about the packers so if you did like them you wouldn be like that. Im pretty sure you made the comment that Rodgers could be the next Manning. Okay maybe Im wrong about it. Im not suffering from anything. If anyone is bipolar it is you since your nice one post and you snap the next.

WOW

Congratulations for posting the single dumbest thing i've read on this board in years. You are supposed to be a Dallas fan yet you don't even know what goes on with your own team. Parcells insisted on starting Romo, and had been planning on starting Romo for a long time. HOWEVER IT WAS NOT SEEN AS A SMART MOVE AT THE TIME by anyone BUT Parcells. If you look back through the web and read past articles you'll find one where Jerry Jones apoligizes to fans for CONCEEDING The season by benching their veteran qb. People were asking for Parcells JOB when he put Romo in.

I'm so sick of you idiot Cowboys fans bashing Parcells for **** thats not even true.

Hey is it still true that it's Parcells fault that Romo fumbled the snap in that playoff game?

Wow didnt know or think Happy had a mean streak in him lol.

Well your always talking negatively about the packers

I am?!

Would you kindly point me in the direction of these negative things? I'm talking about DIRECT QUOTES, not your bad misinterpretations of things I've said about the Packers, none of which have been directly negative that I can recall. There is a rather large difference between being negative and being objective. Keep that in mind before you try and dig up these non-existant quotes of mine

And just for the record, I can recall making a smart-assed comment about Brett Favre and the last pass he threw being an INT for Corey Webster. That was right after you said something along the lines of the Giants completely lucking their way to a SB Championship, which deserved not only a smart-assed reply, but a full frontal attack on such a stupid comment, which I refrained from doing. That was negative, but it was directed at you, not the Packers as a team.

Happy Hunting!

Toomer sucked last year and you know it

If Toomer played fine then Reggie Brown is the next Jerry Rice

Toomer:59 cths 760yrds 3 TDs

If those numbers indicate that a WR sucks, especially when you have a guy like Burress on the other side, I'll take that WR any day of the week. He made so many drive sustaining, acrobatic sideline grabs last year that it was insane

Truly an idiotic statement on your part

if there is one thing I hate it's pompous retards like you

Oh yeah, Parcells was going to bow to pressure from other people on who to start as a QB, that is why after Jerry Jones went out and gave Chad Hutchinson a big arse signing bonus and benched Quincy Carter (who he personally disliked) Parcells came in the next season and started Carter over Hutchinson. That is also why after JJ went out and gave even more money and a 3rd round pick for Drew Henson the next year and everyone JJ and fans alike were talking up Drew Henson, Parcells moved Romo ahead of him in the depth chart.

Nobody was asking for Parcell's job, JJ did say that about thinking the season was over, because nobody thought Romo would do as well as he did. I thought the season was over too, but I just thought it was a better move at the time for the long run. But there were already rumbling in the preseason that Romo would start before the year was over.

Either way, you prove my point you STUPID MORON. My point was that just because Romo did not start until midway through 2006 does not mean he sucks. Rather it's be because Parcells was stubborn, or Parcells was bowing to pressure not to start him, the fact is Romo was ready to start earlier than he did. Agreed?

As far as bashing Parcells, I liked Parcells, you won't find me bashing him, I'd take him back in a heartbeat, but he isn't god, he makes mistakes. He toolkMarcus Sprears instead of Castillo, who went to SD and is tearing it up at the same position, He took Bobby Carpenter in the 1st round and could have grabbed Kiwi instead, he crapped out on 2 OL in the 2nd round of various drafts causing Dallas to have to go out and spend alot of FA dollars on the OL. Does it hurt your vag to read stuff like that you whiney little ****?

Did you even read your post? Seriously! In your first post you said that everyone knew Romo was better then Bledsoe but he waited 6 games to put him in then you said nobody knew. What is it with people from Texas constantly changing around facts and opinions while pretending they were saying the same thing all along. Your a freaking moron. Don't even respond to me anymore.

Wow didnt know or think Happy had a mean streak in him lol.

People who say one thing, then claim they said another or make up stories or tell lies annoy me. Dallas fans tend to do it a lot

If those numbers indicate that a WR sucks, especially when you have a guy like Burress on the other side, I'll take that WR any day of the week. He made so many drive sustaining, acrobatic sideline grabs last year that it was insane

Truly an idiotic statement on your part

G-Money,

That's BS and you know it!

Also, take it easy on PackerBacker, lol..

People who say one thing, then claim they said another or make up stories or tell lies annoy me. Dallas fans tend to do it a lot

STFU, nobody made up any stories, you just don't know WTF you are talking about (as if we all didn't already know that). According to you Bill Parcells had no say in who his starting QB is.......and we are supposed to buy that?

Did you even read your post? Seriously! In your first post you said that everyone knew Romo was better then Bledsoe but he waited 6 games to put him in then you said nobody knew. What is it with people from Texas constantly changing around facts and opinions while pretending they were saying the same thing all along. Your a freaking moron. Don't even respond to me anymore.

no, what everyone knew at that point was that Romo was probably going to be the starting QB of the future, New Orleans had offered a 2nd round pick for him, so had the Jets, there was just alot of stuff being said in "insider" articles about Romo starting at some point, but Bill stayed with Bledsoe......oh yeah, I forgot, Bill Parcells wasn't allowed to pick his own starting QB :lol: . You are a dumbarse, go back to posting about how Eli is the greatest QB ever to lace them up, and the Giants are going 16-0 next year and all the rest of you usuall idiotic homer posts. You suck when trying to talk about other teams.

STFU, nobody made up any stories, you just don't know WTF you are talking about (as if we all didn't already know that). According to you Bill Parcells had no say in who his starting QB is.......and we are supposed to buy that?

I said that tuna went with Romo and when he did it, it was against popular opinion within his own team. Jerry Jones issued a public apology to fans for tanking the season. I mean come on. You can't twist what I say around. I've said the same thing over and over again. Your the one who's changed his stance 3 or 4 times cowturd fan.

You simply cannot blame Tuna for waiting six games to go with Romo. *which is basically what you've don in 2 out of 3 posts* Bledsoe was a proven, playoff quarterback who's taken a team to a superbowl. His level of play dropped and Bill rolled the dice and he kept saying Romo was good. Other people were not convinced including his boss who happens to act as the Cowboys general manager.

G-Money,

That's BS and you know it!

Also, take it easy on PackerBacker, lol..

How is it BS? He's not the #1 WR on the team by a longshot since Burress got to town, and yet those numbers are far from what I would consider suckage for a #2 or even a #3 WR at times, which he was when Steve Smith came back from injury. I couldn't count on 2 hands how many times he made some amazing catches last season that were a huge difference in particular games

Toomer sucked last year and you know it

If Toomer played fine then Reggie Brown is the next Jerry Rice

Toomer:59 cths 760yrds 3 TDs

Brown: 61 cths 780 yrds 4 TDs

Hell, I'll even throw in Curtis's numbers and say he's right there with Plex

K. Curtis: 77 cths 1110 yards 8 TDs

Plex: 70 cths 1025 yrds 12 TDs

I bet you Homers would still take Toomer though huh? You guys are clowns

Is it me or are Toomer's and Brown's numbers IDENTICAL? How is one guy a bum and the other jerry rice compared to him?

And plax had 7 less catches and 4 more TDs with a bum ankle in a more run-oriented offense. Don't say that doesn't hold any weight either.

I said that tuna went with Romo and when he did it, it was against popular opinion within his own team. Jerry Jones issued a public apology to fans for tanking the season. I mean come on. You can't twist what I say around. I've said the same thing over and over again. Your the one who's changed his stance 3 or 4 times cowturd fan.

You simply cannot blame Tuna for waiting six games to go with Romo. *which is basically what you've don in 2 out of 3 posts* Bledsoe was a proven, playoff quarterback who's taken a team to a superbowl. His level of play dropped and Bill rolled the dice and he kept saying Romo was good. Other people were not convinced including his boss who happens to act as the Cowboys general manager.

link?

http://sports.outsidethebeltway.com/2006/1...nes-objections/

Your talking about a story that broke 2 years ago. This is what I found in a few mins.

If you want to see more look for yourself. Your a cowboys fan you should already know this stuff.

Azzc\ke I was questioning the statement about Jones giving a public apology, you have not prodiced that

Azzc\ke I was questioning the statement about Jones giving a public apology, you have not prodiced that

The stories two years old. Jones had a VERY strong reaction to the switch and was dead set against it. I don't remember who he apolizied too the fans, or the players for "tanking the season" or whatever it was he said but it was along those lines. How can you not remember? I ask again, aren't you a Dallas fan?

It is referred too in that link. But it's kind of hard to dig up a story from 2 years ago. I'm sure other people here remember it as well.

What really bugs me is how fast Dallas fans are to bash Parcells for everything under the sun yet they refuse to give him credit for anything he did. The fact is before he got to Dallas they had been 6-10 three straight years. He got them to the playoffs twice, and left them in pretty good shape.

The stories two years old. Jones had a VERY strong reaction to the switch and was dead set against it. I don't remember who he apolizied too the fans, or the players for "tanking the season" or whatever it was he said but it was along those lines. How can you not remember? I ask again, aren't you a Dallas fan?

They sucked 2 years ago. They didn't have any fans back then

You know the routine, dude, especially when we're talking about Dallas :rolleyes:

NFC

cowboys

packers

saints

seattle

wild card

eagles

cardinals

teams that will not repeat

Tampa

giants

redskins

AFC

Patriots

steelers

colts

chargers

wildcard

jaguars

browns

teams that will not repeat

titans

We take the packers spot, they move to wild card... Other than that, its pretty accurate!

It is referred too in that link. But it's kind of hard to dig up a story from 2 years ago. I'm sure other people here remember it as well.

What really bugs me is how fast Dallas fans are to bash Parcells for everything under the sun yet they refuse to give him credit for anything he did. The fact is before he got to Dallas they had been 6-10 three straight years. He got them to the playoffs twice, and left them in pretty good shape.

Because it never happened dufus, having a strong reaction to something is not a public appology, some of you guys are worse than the media at twisting ish around, jeez

wrong again, they were 5/11 three straight years

wrong again, they were 5/11 three straight years

Either way... Its pretty bad. LOL Word of advice: STOP WASTING PLAYOFF SPOTS YOU DOUSH BAGS!!! People who WANT TO WIN need those... Jerks...

Either way... Its pretty bad. LOL Word of advice: STOP WASTING PLAYOFF SPOTS YOU DOUSH BAGS!!! People who WANT TO WIN need those... Jerks...

aww be gentle with me, it's just that Dallas hasn't all of the post season accomplishments as the eagle organization has- :rolleyes: