Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

I am?!

Would you kindly point me in the direction of these negative things? I'm talking about DIRECT QUOTES, not your bad misinterpretations of things I've said about the Packers, none of which have been directly negative that I can recall. There is a rather large difference between being negative and being objective. Keep that in mind before you try and dig up these non-existant quotes of mine

And just for the record, I can recall making a smart-assed comment about Brett Favre and the last pass he threw being an INT for Corey Webster. That was right after you said something along the lines of the Giants completely lucking their way to a SB Championship, which deserved not only a smart-assed reply, but a full frontal attack on such a stupid comment, which I refrained from doing. That was negative, but it was directed at you, not the Packers as a team.

Happy Hunting!

But your also saying how we will be lucky to be in the playoffs and more than likely we will suck this year with two rookie qbs. There I pointed it to you? I admitted to you that you guys beat us fair and square. My relatives went to the game and said that giant fans were very classy after the game and had lots of respect for us. How old are you anyway and how long have you been a giant fan?

But your also saying how we will be lucky to be in the playoffs and more than likely we will suck this year with two rookie qbs. There I pointed it to you? I admitted to you that you guys beat us fair and square. My relatives went to the game and said that giant fans were very classy after the game and had lots of respect for us. How old are you anyway and how long have you been a giant fan?

Is there something not logical in what I said? Odds are very good that the Pack won't make the playoffs because they will be with 2 very inexperienced QB's. Thats the way it is. Do you feel that I'm somehow responsible for it because I'm pointing it out? Its certainly not a guarantee and its not like I ever hoped for it to happen because quite frankly, I don't really care what happens to their season. I am, however, a football fan and will occasionally talk about other teams around the NFL. I suggest that you either grow some thicker skin or stay out of non-Packer message boards if you can't handle people saying anything remotely negative about your team, because the way you come across screams paranoia and bi-polar disorder.

And just for the record, you yourself made some extremely negative procalmations about your team not 4-5 months ago, remember? They were going to come in last in the NFCN and had no chance of winning more than 4-5 games because Rodgers was on the roster, according to you, and who was it that went back and forth with you and tried to convince you otherwise? Who was that guy?

Oh yeah, I remember...

How old am I and how long have a been a fan? Does it matter? You've already accused me and several others of jumping the Giants' bandwagon, so who the hell cares? You're gonna switch it up like you always do when someone says something you don't like.

I don't even know why I bother acknowledging you, to be perfectly honest. You're either a clone or you are just f'd up in the head. Either way, you aren't worth talking to.

Is it me or are Toomer's and Brown's numbers IDENTICAL? How is one guy a bum and the other jerry rice compared to him?

And plax had 7 less catches and 4 more TDs with a bum ankle in a more run-oriented offense. Don't say that doesn't hold any weight either.

Plex was the number 1 option on that team and you know it. Westbrook was ours that's why he had 90+ catches

Plex was the number 1 option on that team and you know it. Westbrook was ours that's why he had 90+ catches

So are you solely going to use stats from the 07 season to say that Curtis is better than Plax?

Is there something not logical in what I said? Odds are very good that the Pack won't make the playoffs because they will be with 2 very inexperienced QB's. Thats the way it is. Do you feel that I'm somehow responsible for it because I'm pointing it out? Its certainly not a guarantee and its not like I ever hoped for it to happen because quite frankly, I don't really care what happens to their season. I am, however, a football fan and will occasionally talk about other teams around the NFL. I suggest that you either grow some thicker skin or stay out of non-Packer message boards if you can't handle people saying anything remotely negative about your team, because the way you come across screams paranoia and bi-polar disorder.

And just for the record, you yourself made some extremely negative procalmations about your team not 4-5 months ago, remember? They were going to come in last in the NFCN and had no chance of winning more than 4-5 games because Rodgers was on the roster, according to you, and who was it that went back and forth with you and tried to convince you otherwise? Who was that guy?

Oh yeah, I remember...

How old am I and how long have a been a fan? Does it matter? You've already accused me and several others of jumping the Giants' bandwagon, so who the hell cares? You're gonna switch it up like you always do when someone says something you don't like.

I don't even know why I bother acknowledging you, to be perfectly honest. You're either a clone or you are just f'd up in the head. Either way, you aren't worth talking to.

Its funny cause you were the one that said it would be for the best if Favre retired so Rodgers could get a chance to play but now you say it isnt likely they wont make the playoffs. I really dont care what you think about my team anyway. You started it anyway.

Its funny cause you were the one that said it would be for the best if Favre retired so Rodgers could get a chance to play but now you say it isnt likely they wont make the playoffs. I really dont care what you think about my team anyway. You started it anyway.

:lol:

:-(

Whats funny is that you keep trying to turn things around and end up making yourself look like a moron. I said Rodgers should have gotten more chances to play, even when Favre was still there, just to get him some experience for when Brett decided to hang it up. Now, because Brett held them hostage for so damn long, GB is very likely to miss the playoffs and go through a whole lot of growing pains for the next year or 2 because Rodgers has barely seen the field and Brett decided that he was 'tired'

I started it? Oh yeah?!?!

Well....my Dad can beat up your Dad!!!

Oy gevalt.... :rolleyes:

I said that tuna went with Romo and when he did it, it was against popular opinion within his own team. Jerry Jones issued a public apology to fans for tanking the season. I mean come on. You can't twist what I say around. I've said the same thing over and over again. Your the one who's changed his stance 3 or 4 times cowturd fan.

You simply cannot blame Tuna for waiting six games to go with Romo. *which is basically what you've don in 2 out of 3 posts* Bledsoe was a proven, playoff quarterback who's taken a team to a superbowl. His level of play dropped and Bill rolled the dice and he kept saying Romo was good. Other people were not convinced including his boss who happens to act as the Cowboys general manager.

I'm just saying the fact that Romo didn't start prior to then does not mean he sucks, which is what he whole arguement I was having was about before you got your panties all in a bunch. Some guy was on here saying Romo sucks because he couldn't beat out Bledsoe, the only thing we disagree on is why Parcells did not start him, you say because it was outside pressure, I say because Parcells was being a little stubborn. And probably rightfully so. Which you seem to backup with your above statement. But either way, I am right. Romo not starting sooner is not a poor reflection on him.

When has Parcells cared about team/owner sentiment? The team hated Quincy Carter, the year before Parcells got there he lied in team meetings in front of the whole team about Joey Galloway improvising routes, evidently in the huddle he had told Galloway to change his routes on various plays, then in a team meeting Galloway was getting reamed for running the wrong routes, JG said QC told him to do it, QC denied it, before half the offense called BS and said they'd heard him say it. They had to pull QC out of the meeting and send him home because various players were threatening to kick his arse, needless to say most of the team had no use for QC after that, nor did the owner, who is the one who basically benched him the next week. So Parcells comes in the next year and starts QC over a Qb the owner was practically in love with (Hutchinson) and we are to believe that he was too scared to start Romo?

Parcells is the #1 reason Dallas is a winning team right now, and I am thankfull as heck he was here, but that does not mean he was flawless, he made mistakes and some big ones too, as most coahes have. Being a few games slow in starting Romo is a small one and incosequential at this point.

I'm just saying the fact that Romo didn't start prior to then does not mean he sucks, which is what he whole arguement I was having was about before you got your panties all in a bunch. Some guy was on here saying Romo sucks because he couldn't beat out Bledsoe, the only thing we disagree on is why Parcells did not start him, you say because it was outside pressure, I say because Parcells was being a little stubborn. And probably rightfully so. Which you seem to backup with your above statement. But either way, I am right. Romo not starting sooner is not a poor reflection on him.

When has Parcells cared about team/owner sentiment? The team hated Quincy Carter, the year before Parcells got there he lied in team meetings in front of the whole team about Joey Galloway improvising routes, evidently in the huddle he had told Galloway to change his routes on various plays, then in a team meeting Galloway was getting reamed for running the wrong routes, JG said QC told him to do it, QC denied it, before half the offense called BS and said they'd heard him say it. They had to pull QC out of the meeting and send him home because various players were threatening to kick his arse, needless to say most of the team had no use for QC after that, nor did the owner, who is the one who basically benched him the next week. So Parcells comes in the next year and starts QC over a Qb the owner was practically in love with (Hutchinson) and we are to believe that he was too scared to start Romo?

Parcells is the #1 reason Dallas is a winning team right now, and I am thankfull as heck he was here, but that does not mean he was flawless, he made mistakes and some big ones too, as most coahes have. Being a few games slow in starting Romo is a small one and incosequential at this point.

On the Dallas forums they refer to Parcells as 34-32. He gets no credit for anything. And it is fair for me to say he bowed to outside pressure because there was a lot of outside pressure from his boss to start Bledsoe over Romo. And by the way on those same forums Jones is referred to as a "genius" which believe me isn't true at all. And no Parcells isn't flawless but he does have a flawless image for what a football team should look like at least in my opinon and he's never been allowed to build that team since he was with the Giants and thats the main reason IMO he hasn't won a superbowl since 1990. To Parcells it's not about a pretty passing game and a tiny quick defense, it's about a bruising running game behind a huge offensive line with a defense that plays with 6'4 linebackers who punish the run. It's not a popular scheme these days but it's a scheme that would dominate because quite frankly West Coast offenses don't know what to do against it. There was a reason the 90 Giants ended the 3 peat and there was a reason Bill Walsh threw a game in 1988 to keep the Giants out of the playoffs. He was scared.

I can't wait to see what Parcells puts together in Miami.

On the Dallas forums they refer to Parcells as 34-32. He gets no credit for anything. And it is fair for me to say he bowed to outside pressure because there was a lot of outside pressure from his boss to start Bledsoe over Romo. And by the way on those same forums Jones is referred to as a "genius" which believe me isn't true at all. And no Parcells isn't flawless but he does have a flawless image for what a football team should look like at least in my opinon and he's never been allowed to build that team since he was with the Giants and thats the main reason IMO he hasn't won a superbowl since 1990. To Parcells it's not about a pretty passing game and a tiny quick defense, it's about a bruising running game behind a huge offensive line with a defense that plays with 6'4 linebackers who punish the run. It's not a popular scheme these days but it's a scheme that would dominate because quite frankly West Coast offenses don't know what to do against it. There was a reason the 90 Giants ended the 3 peat and there was a reason Bill Walsh threw a game in 1988 to keep the Giants out of the playoffs. He was scared.

I can't wait to see what Parcells puts together in Miami.

Bro I am 100% sure Parcells will turn Miami into a contender, he's done it everywhere else and Miami is no worse than Dallas was, or the Jets when he took over there. I'll tell you right now why many Dallas fans hate Parcells. 1. the fact that before his final game against the Giants, in a big game he was in the parking lot before the game angling for a GM job with the Giants, I mean could you imagine? And then 2. during that same season when the Eagles look down and out he calls Andy Reid and gives him a pep talk, then Philly comes back and takes the division as Dallas collapses. A lot of Dallas fans just feel like he betrayed them with that and the way he held Dallas hostage the last couple years with the retirement thing. And many Dallas fans also see the way the team collapsed a few years in a row and lay that at Parcells feet. I'm not saying I agree with that completely, though I do feel that way a bit myself, but I give Parcells about 90% of the credit for what this team is. Anyone calling Jerry Jones a genius is a moron. Really, out of all the cowboys fans I know, I can't think of one that feels that way, we are just hoping we can snag a ring out of this before JJ f's it up.

I disagree though that Parcells wasn't able to build that team, he and Jeff Ireland ran the draft and FA signings, JJ had alot of good ol buddies in the orginization, such as scouts and assistant coaches that had been with him for years, and Parcells had the power to can them, there were players that JJ hated (Quincy Carter) that Parcells started, and players JJ seemed very fond of Henson and Hutchinson to name a couple, that Parcells ish canned, he weilded alot of power. All the FA signings were Parcells type guys. And he did a great job, I mean when he got to Dallas they had no QB, RB, TE, OL, DL, LB's or DB's, they were probably talentwise one of the worst 2-3 teams in the league. They had about 2-3 good players on the roster.

Bro I am 100% sure Parcells will turn Miami into a contender, he's done it everywhere else and Miami is no worse than Dallas was, or the Jets when he took over there. I'll tell you right now why many Dallas fans hate Parcells. 1. the fact that before his final game against the Giants, in a big game he was in the parking lot before the game angling for a GM job with the Giants, I mean could you imagine? And then 2. during that same season when the Eagles look down and out he calls Andy Reid and gives him a pep talk, then Philly comes back and takes the division as Dallas collapses. A lot of Dallas fans just feel like he betrayed them with that and the way he held Dallas hostage the last couple years with the retirement thing. And many Dallas fans also see the way the team collapsed a few years in a row and lay that at Parcells feet. I'm not saying I agree with that completely, though I do feel that way a bit myself, but I give Parcells about 90% of the credit for what this team is. Anyone calling Jerry Jones a genius is a moron. Really, out of all the cowboys fans I know, I can't think of one that feels that way, we are just hoping we can snag a ring out of this before JJ f's it up.

I disagree though that Parcells wasn't able to build that team, he and Jeff Ireland ran the draft and FA signings, JJ had alot of good ol buddies in the orginization, such as scouts and assistant coaches that had been with him for years, and Parcells had the power to can them, there were players that JJ hated (Quincy Carter) that Parcells started, and players JJ seemed very fond of Henson and Hutchinson to name a couple, that Parcells ish canned, he weilded alot of power. All the FA signings were Parcells type guys. And he did a great job, I mean when he got to Dallas they had no QB, RB, TE, OL, DL, LB's or DB's, they were probably talentwise one of the worst 2-3 teams in the league. They had about 2-3 good players on the roster.

Bingo. That's another reason to my list of why I have a big time distaste for tuna. 91 he left the Giants in July and grounded our team for 3-4 years two of them with Ray Handley.

I'm sure Pats fans could attest to this as the week of the SB he announces he's leaving the team for a division rival. Then when he leaves the Jets he screws the man that made him what he was (belichick) by essentially forcing him to take the NY Jets coaching job. Luckily Belichick had enough of a sack to say F this I'm going where i want to not where this scumbag puts me.

Parcells is a dope. It was so enjoyable watching him go through those ups and downs with TO in his last year transpiring in the most entertaining way possible in form of the botched snap.

Whats funny is that you keep trying to turn things around and end up making yourself look like a moron. I said Rodgers should have gotten more chances to play, even when Favre was still there, just to get him some experience for when Brett decided to hang it up. Now, because Brett held them hostage for so damn long, GB is very likely to miss the playoffs and go through a whole lot of growing pains for the next year or 2 because Rodgers has barely seen the field and Brett decided that he was 'tired'

I started it? Oh yeah?!?!

Well....my Dad can beat up your Dad!!!

Oy gevalt.... :rolleyes:

I can say the same thing. I have even heard other fans say it is the giants wont repeat next year and they wont even get to the super bowl. The nfc is going to be too competitive for them plus dallas and philly are going to give them a run in the division.

I can say the same thing. I have even heard other fans say it is the giants wont repeat next year and they wont even get to the super bowl. The nfc is going to be too competitive for them plus dallas and philly are going to give them a run in the division.

Ask those same people who is less likely to see the playoffs next year, the Giants or the Packers. Ask anyone who doesn't despise the Giants that same question

The odds are badly stacked against GB, and the Giants are much more likely to see the post season because they have the experienced QB and the more complete team(on paper, of course)

Bingo. That's another reason to my list of why I have a big time distaste for tuna. 91 he left the Giants in July and grounded our team for 3-4 years two of them with Ray Handley.

I'm sure Pats fans could attest to this as the week of the SB he announces he's leaving the team for a division rival. Then when he leaves the Jets he screws the man that made him what he was (belichick) by essentially forcing him to take the NY Jets coaching job. Luckily Belichick had enough of a sack to say F this I'm going where i want to not where this scumbag puts me.

Parcells is a dope. It was so enjoyable watching him go through those ups and downs with TO in his last year transpiring in the most entertaining way possible in form of the botched snap.

yeah, that why I sort of soured on Parcells his last year there, I mean don't get me wrong, he's better than Wade, but all I saw was a guy with one foot out the door looking for a better oppritunity, also as a coach I think he lost his fire, there was constant rumor of retirement, players would F up and come off the field and he wouldn't say ish to them.

Ask those same people who is less likely to see the playoffs next year, the Giants or the Packers. Ask anyone who doesn't despise the Giants that same question

The odds are badly stacked against GB, and the Giants are much more likely to see the post season because they have the experienced QB and the more complete team(on paper, of course)

I'd have to say that the Giants have the tougher road, being that they are in the NFCE, the Packers just have to beat the QB less Vikes in a crappy division.

So are you solely going to use stats from the 07 season to say that Curtis is better than Plax?

I ain't crazy now, lol... :lol:

im going to be interested in how the giants use boss next year. thats not even fair to have Toomer and Plex on the outside with Brandon Jacobs running Boss and Shockey going down the middle and that offensive line.

im going to be interested in how the giants use boss next year. thats not even fair to have Toomer and Plex on the outside with Brandon Jacobs running Boss and Shockey going down the middle and that offensive line.

Boss had a nice catch or two in the playoffs, and looks like a nice enough player, but I'm not gonna ish my pants over him running down the middle just yet. also, most of the time when running a two TE set, you don't run both TE's out in routes, the idea is that one of the TE's will go out for a pass, one will stay in to block, and as a defense you just don't know which one is going to do what.

Just remember nobody expected them to make the playoffs last year or even win more than 5 games. Who cares if the odds are stacked against us. Even you can relate to that in every game in the playoffs. The odds will still be stacked against the giants to make another run at the sb too but that doesnt mean anything.

so does stephen1 after sucking on TO's ****....

:-)

And the shots begin, lol...

Rich, I can't argue with you anymore because it seems to upset our good friend Tony, lol..

so does stephen1 after sucking on TO's ****....

:-)

you've never vomited with my **** in your mouth richycakes

Thinking about it, NO is a main contender for next year NFC champ. Improved their defense big time with Ellis, Porter and Vilma, Brees, McAllister and Colston makes a good offense, and if Bush learns how to run through a hole, they might have the best offense in the NFC.