Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

Just remember nobody expected them to make the playoffs last year or even win more than 5 games. Who cares if the odds are stacked against us. Even you can relate to that in every game in the playoffs. The odds will still be stacked against the giants to make another run at the sb too but that doesnt mean anything.

I dont dispute any of this, but don't say the Giants dont have a chance of getting to the post season when you know they have a very good chance. Thats what kept this whole thing going.....the absurdity of saying something so narrow minded

I dont dispute any of this, but don't say the Giants dont have a chance of getting to the post season when you know they have a very good chance. Thats what kept this whole thing going.....the absurdity of saying something so narrow minded

They probably do have a good chance to get to the postseason but there are a few factors and thats how well they play like the rookies and how well Eli plays. It depends on how well the d line plays and of course injuries are a factor. I dont think they will repeat again just because its too hard to repeat in this league or even make it to the sb.

The stories two years old. Jones had a VERY strong reaction to the switch and was dead set against it. I don't remember who he apolizied too the fans, or the players for "tanking the season" or whatever it was he said but it was along those lines. How can you not remember? I ask again, aren't you a Dallas fan?

It is referred too in that link. But it's kind of hard to dig up a story from 2 years ago. I'm sure other people here remember it as well.

What really bugs me is how fast Dallas fans are to bash Parcells for everything under the sun yet they refuse to give him credit for anything he did. The fact is before he got to Dallas they had been 6-10 three straight years. He got them to the playoffs twice, and left them in pretty good shape.

LOL you really hate Dallas dont you Happy? I didnt think much of Parcells myself. I thought his coaching days are under the sun.

They probably do have a good chance to get to the postseason but there are a few factors and thats how well they play like the rookies and how well Eli plays. It depends on how well the d line plays and of course injuries are a factor.

All of those things apply to every team in every season

All of those things apply to every team in every season

True but the Packers have too much talent and are a very young team. Their offense has tons of talent with Jennings, Driver and Grant as RB. If Rodgers plays well they should be a good team. Their d line is good too when healthy and their secondary plays well sometimes I guess. They could make a playoff run. What is your logical prediction for the giants this year?

True but the Packers have too much talent and are a very young team. Their offense has tons of talent with Jennings, Driver and Grant as RB. If Rodgers plays well they should be a good team. Their d line is good too when healthy and their secondary plays well sometimes I guess. They could make a playoff run. What is your logical prediction for the giants this year?

The packers youth is a little bit of a myth, as a team they are young, but if you look at their starters I believe they have 6 or 7 starters over 30 years old.

The packers youth is a little bit of a myth, as a team they are young, but if you look at their starters I believe they have 6 or 7 starters over 30 years old.

Their core players are young. Rodgers, Grant, Hawk, Barnett, Bigby. They're aging fast on the corners and with their DEs.

Their core players are young. Rodgers, Grant, Hawk, Barnett, Bigby. They're aging fast on the corners and with their DEs.

and I think their OL

I don't think you can call Rodgers part of the core until he plays well for a year at least. If he flops he'll be out of there so fast his head will spin. In fact the expectations for him might be a little too high around Green Bay. They were a 13 win team last year, i'm sure management won't be pleased with him if they don't at least make a WC this year.

NFC

EAST

Cowboys

WEST

Seahawks

SOUTH

Saints

NORTH

Vikings

WILDCARDS

Eagles

Giants