Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

AFC

EAST DOLPHINS

NORTH BROWNS

SOUTH TEXANS

WEST RAIDERS

WILDCARD

BILLS

JETS

NFC

EAST REDSKINS

NORTH LIONS

SOUTH FALCONS

WEST CARDINALS

WILDCARD

49ERS

EAGLES

:smoke:

AFC

EAST DOLPHINS

NORTH BROWNS

SOUTH TEXANS

WEST RAIDERS

WILDCARD

BILLS

JETS

NFC

EAST REDSKINS

NORTH LIONS

SOUTH FALCONS

WEST CARDINALS

WILDCARD

49ERS

EAGLES

:smoke:

[bolded team] You're safest pick.

NFC East - Dallas

NFC South - New Orleans

NFC North - Minnesota

NFC West - Arizona (they have to do it sometime.......??)

WC - New York

WC - Philadelphia

AFC East - New England

AFC South - Jacksonville

AFC North - Pittsburgh

AFC West - San Diego

WC - Indianapolis

WC - Tennessee

For everyone on Cleveland's jock.....tell me who they beat last season of any consequence? And when you have two QB's, you don't have one..

Tell me...why would anyone think the Titans would make the playoffs again when they don't have even ONE good QB.

Derek Anderson had 29 tds last year, Vince Young had 9. That's funny. Oh and the Browns, like Tennesse went 10-6 last year and look improved.

NFC East - Vikings

NFC North - Packers

NFC South - Saints

NFC West - Seahawks

Wild Cards: Eagles, Giants

AFC East - Patriots

AFC North - Steelers

AFC South - Colts

AFC West - Chargers

Wild Cards: Jaguars, Browns

NFC East - Vikings

NFC North - Packers

NFC South - Saints

NFC West - Seahawks

Wild Cards: Eagles, Giants

AFC East - Patriots

AFC North - Steelers

AFC South - Colts

AFC West - Chargers

Wild Cards: Jaguars, Browns

You might wanna brush up on your divisions there buddy

NFCE- Cowf*gs

NFCN- Vikings

NFCS- Bucs

NFCW- Seahawks

WILD CARD- Eagles, Giants

AFCE- Patriots

AFCN- Browns

AFC- Colts

AFCW- Chargers

WILD CARD- Jags, Steelers

Tell me...why would anyone think the Titans would make the playoffs again when they don't have even ONE good QB.

Derek Anderson had 29 tds last year, Vince Young had 9. That's funny. Oh and the Browns, like Tennesse went 10-6 last year and look improved.

And Cleveland still didn't make the playoffs. Silly people never learn......its about defense and special teams. When you can play defense, win the kicking game every week, and run the football like Tennessee does, you're going to win 8-9 games, almost automatically. And for the Vince Young bashers, yes, he struggled at times last year, but he was hurt bad from Week 5 on and gutted it out. With Heimerdinger coming back to run the Titans O.....Young will be OK. Norm Chow didn't know how to coach a mobile QB, Dinger has done it with McNair, Elway, and Cutler.

People are on the jock of a Cleveland team who plays no defense, got a lot of miles out of a long in the tooth RB (who is a college friend of mine, so don't think I'm dogging Jamal), and had a one year wonder at QB who may or may not play to that level again. Anderson had already started going downhill in December anyways. Plus they played a horrible last place schedule last year that will be much tougher in 2008.

I do like some of their moves, but Cleveland looks like New Orleans of last year to me. And on the first two game losing streak, everyone on Lake Erie will start the call for Brady Quinn, which will become an issue as that team goes forward. And I really don't like a pass happy team who plays in the climate that Cleveland does. Edwards is rendered useless on those 50 MPH wind days on the lake. If they played better D, that would be one thing, but they don't.

And Cleveland still didn't make the playoffs. Silly people never learn......its about defense and special teams. When you can play defense, win the kicking game every week, and run the football like Tennessee does, you're going to win 8-9 games, almost automatically. And for the Vince Young bashers, yes, he struggled at times last year, but he was hurt bad from Week 5 on and gutted it out. With Heimerdinger coming back to run the Titans O.....Young will be OK. Norm Chow didn't know how to coach a mobile QB, Dinger has done it with McNair, Elway, and Cutler.

People are on the jock of a Cleveland team who plays no defense, got a lot of miles out of a long in the tooth RB (who is a college friend of mine, so don't think I'm dogging Jamal), and had a one year wonder at QB who may or may not play to that level again. Anderson had already started going downhill in December anyways. Plus they played a horrible last place schedule last year that will be much tougher in 2008.

I do like some of their moves, but Cleveland looks like New Orleans of last year to me. And on the first two game losing streak, everyone on Lake Erie will start the call for Brady Quinn, which will become an issue as that team goes forward. And I really don't like a pass happy team who plays in the climate that Cleveland does. Edwards is rendered useless on those 50 MPH wind days on the lake. If they played better D, that would be one thing, but they don't.

And the browns addressed the defense this offseason. Titans defense is currently in shambles, and if Haynesworth holds out or is not what he was last year, you will be in a lot of trouble

And the browns addressed the defense this offseason. Titans defense is currently in shambles, and if Haynesworth holds out or is not what he was last year, you will be in a lot of trouble

Trust me, if the Titans defense is in shambles, so are about 29 other teams, HAHA!!

The Titans offense could be another story, but their defense is A-OK. And if you don't think Haynesworth won't show up for his $8 million Franchise Tag number, you're crazy.

You say Cleveland addressed the defense, but they addressed it the same way Denver tried to a few years ago with a flock of underachieving defensive linemen. Shaun Rogers can't stay out of the Whataburger line long enough to be a great player consistently.

You guys keep loving cute little Cleveland. I'll be here to eat crow if they match or exceed their 2007 win total!

Trust me, if the Titans defense is in shambles, so are about 29 other teams, HAHA!!

The Titans offense could be another story, but their defense is A-OK. And if you don't think Haynesworth won't show up for his $8 million Franchise Tag number, you're crazy.

You say Cleveland addressed the defense, but they addressed it the same way Denver tried to a few years ago with a flock of underachieving defensive linemen. Shaun Rogers can't stay out of the Whataburger line long enough to be a great player consistently.

You guys keep loving cute little Cleveland. I'll be here to eat crow if they match or exceed their 2007 win total!

Im not loving Cleveland, i just think they have a lot of potential, plus the division is a lot weaker than the AFC south. IF the titans were to make the playoffs they have to get past the Colts or Jags, both very good teams, or earn the last wild card spot. And i think the defense is questionable. When Haynesworth was injured the D was very bad. No one did anything. He is your cornerstone, and the success of the D depends on him

Im not loving Cleveland, i just think they have a lot of potential, plus the division is a lot weaker than the AFC south. IF the titans were to make the playoffs they have to get past the Colts or Jags, both very good teams, or earn the last wild card spot. And i think the defense is questionable. When Haynesworth was injured the D was very bad. No one did anything. He is your cornerstone, and the success of the D depends on him

Fair points. But the Titans were an injury plagued unit all year and were still able to gut out 10 wins. Indy, Tennessee, and Jacksonville will all beat each other up, no doubt, but the AFC South teams get a reprieve by getting to play the Favre-less NFC North and a average AFC North in the cross-divisional matchups.

That is what novice fans don't look at. Who you play in those cross matchups determine playoff spots. If I'm Jeff Fisher, I'm trying to go 4-2 in the division and at worst 5-3 against the AFCN and NFCN......that's not a stretch. Then, here's the kicker for Tennessee.....since the AFC South was so good, the Titans are playing a third place schedule. This means those last two games are against AFC West 3rd place Kansas City and AFC East 3rd place NY Jets.........4+5+2=11 wins

Fair points. But the Titans were an injury plagued unit all year and were still able to gut out 10 wins. Indy, Tennessee, and Jacksonville will all beat each other up, no doubt, but the AFC South teams get a reprieve by getting to play the Favre-less NFC North and a average AFC North in the cross-divisional matchups.

That is what novice fans don't look at. Who you play in those cross matchups determine playoff spots. If I'm Jeff Fisher, I'm trying to go 4-2 in the division and at worst 5-3 against the AFCN and NFCN......that's not a stretch. Then, here's the kicker for Tennessee.....since the AFC South was so good, the Titans are playing a third place schedule. This means those last two games are against AFC West 3rd place Kansas City and AFC East 3rd place NY Jets.........4+5+2=11 wins

11 wins is a little optimistic. It all depends really, since NFL seems to always be unpredictable. Texans will be improved this year as well IMO. Vikings should be tough and so should be the Packers. Lions you never know, chicago is a win.

WTF? :roll:

:rolleyes:

Nobody had them winning the division practically anyway and some people have them missing the playoffs. I found it disrespectful what can I say.

Oh wait I can say "Hail to the champs"

Nobody had them winning the division practically anyway and some people have them missing the playoffs. I found it disrespectful what can I say.

Oh wait I can say "Hail to the champs"

When people do that you gotta take it like a man. :rolleyes:

11 wins is a little optimistic. It all depends really, since NFL seems to always be unpredictable. Texans will be improved this year as well IMO. Vikings should be tough and so should be the Packers. Lions you never know, chicago is a win.

Seems to be everyones pick, every year, for what team will be better than the last.

I know it's just a spelling error, but given that the word "parody" means to make fun of something by imitating it (more or less), you should learn the difference between parody and parity

He's a foreigner, he gets slack.

NFC

East- Eagles

West- Seahawks

North- Vikings

South- Buccanerrs

Wild Card

Giants

Packers

AFC

East- Patriots

West- Chargers

North- Steelers

South- Colts

Wild Card

Jaguars

Browns

NFC

East- Redskins

West- Seahawks

North- Vikings

South- Buccanerrs

Wild Card

eagles

carolina

AFC

East- Patriots

West- Chargers

North- Steelers

South- Colts

Wild Card

Jaguars

Browns

Because the Lions, Bears, and Vikings are that bad.

I'd definitely give the nod to the Vikes over GB at this point just because of AP alone. Bears and Lions aren't as bad as they are made out to be IMO, but giving GB the lock on the division is crazy at this point.

I'd definitely give the nod to the Vikes over GB at this point just because of AP alone. Bears and Lions aren't as bad as they are made out to be IMO, but giving GB the lock on the division is crazy at this point.

Yeah, I would say the Vikes COULD be better than the Pack, solely because of AP. I still feel that the Lions won't be as good as last year and the Bears can only get better, right?

Yeah, I would say the Vikes COULD be better than the Pack, solely because of AP. I still feel that the Lions won't be as good as last year and the Bears can only get better, right?

Not to mention the Vikes sick D and O line

Seems to be everyones pick, every year, for what team will be better than the last.

Usually its the Cards who everyone picks. Texans have been improving each year, just very slowly. Who knows maybe they will win three games in a row next year

Usually its the Cards who everyone picks. Texans have been improving each year, just very slowly. Who knows maybe they will win three games in a row next year

Cards and Texans, it's what I hear every year.

I think Dallas will win the East with the Eagles really competing with them in that division.

Then I say the Seahawks win the West of course every year that happens.

I think the Packers will win the North with the Vikes competing in that division.

I think the Saints will win the south

The seeds will go like this.

1. Cowboys

2. Saints

3. Packers

4. Seahawks

5. Panthers

6. Vikings

The Bears will finish in the cellar I think. The Lions just plain suck and the Vikes dont have a qb. The Jags could have a great team though watch out for you guys.

The Bears will finish in the cellar I think. The Lions just plain suck and the Vikes dont have a qb. The Jags could have a great team though watch out for you guys.

We should be good, again. The Bears aren't any good, again, and the Vikes really don't have a QB. Their running game should keep them in games though, along with that tough defense.