Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

I think Dallas will win the East with the Eagles really competing with them in that division.

Then I say the Seahawks win the West of course every year that happens.

I think the Packers will win the North with the Vikes competing in that division.

I think the Saints will win the south

The seeds will go like this.

1. Cowboys

2. Saints

3. Packers

4. Seahawks

5. Panthers

6. Vikings

Eagles compete with Dallas for top spot in NFC East and miss the playoffs? Not a chance. If we compete with Dallas for the top spot in the best division in football we are a wildcard team.

NFC

1. Saints (If Deuce is healthy and the D is as good as I suspect it to be

2. Seahawks (Weak division and out of conference opponents)

3. Cowboys

4. Vikings (Aaron needs one year as a full time starter, but will have an 8-8 year, so while GB waits another year Brad Childress football takes the North)

5. Eagle

6. Giants

AFC

1. Colts

2. Patriots

3. Steelers

4. Chargers

5. Jaguars

6. Browns (Difficult for me to decide here, between Texans and maybe Broncos. titans odd man out for me b/c of offensive problems)

Because the Lions, Bears, and Vikings are that bad.

I belive the Vikings will win, they have the best defense in that division and the best running game, just need better passing and the offense will be great.

I think Dallas will win the East with the Eagles really competing with them in that division.

Then I say the Seahawks win the West of course every year that happens.

I think the Packers will win the North with the Vikes competing in that division.

I think the Saints will win the south

The seeds will go like this.

1. Cowboys

2. Saints

3. Packers

4. Seahawks

5. Panthers

6. Vikings

A month ago, you had the Pack at the bottom of their division with no chance of winning 5-6 games because you hated Rodgers. Now, because you were ripped to shreds on BBI, you won't even acknowledge the defending SB Champs with even a WC spot and the Pack is gonna win the NFCN?!

W-O-W... :roll:

You should be on some serious medication

NFC

East:Cowboys (by 1 game and going 0-2 against eagles)

West:Seahawks

South:Buccaneers

North:Vikings (John David Booty takes over in week 3)

WC:Eagles

WC:Packers

AFC:

East:Patriots (DUH)

West:Chargers

South:Colts

North:Steelers

WC:Jets

WC:Texans (by a game over JAX)

A month ago, you had the Pack at the bottom of their division with no chance of winning 5-6 games because you hated Rodgers. Now, because you were ripped to shreds on BBI, you won't even acknowledge the defending SB Champs with even a WC spot and the Pack is gonna win the NFCN?!

W-O-W... :roll:

You should be on some serious medication

Says the guy who watches the giant games in a packer bar. :rolleyes: You were sb champs for so many reasons. If Crayton catches that pass in the dallas game and if Asante samuel doesnt drop that interception in the super bowl the giants would have never won the super bowl. Not to mention Jared Bush trying to pick up the ball instead of diving on it in the packer game on the fumbled punt return. I would love to see the giants get their butts kicked by the rest of the nfl.

The Jets, huh. I did not expect that Packers over Giants (or Eagles) could happen for a WC spot. I don't see Tampa Doing what they did last year, they got older and didn't seem to improve much. Garcia is the only reason why they may come close to top spot in the south, but I don't really see that happening.

AFC

1. Chargers 14-2

2. Patriots 13-3

3. Jaguars 12-4

4. Steelers 10-6

5. Colts 11-5

6. Browns 9-7

NFC

1. Vikings 12-4

2. Seahawks 11-5

3. Eagles! 11-5

4. Panthers 8-8 - somebody has to win the division! this would be the Eagles luck....

5. Cowboys 11-5

6. Giants 10-6

1 saints

2 vikings

3 eagles

4 seahawks

5 giants

6 chicago

eagles over chicago

giants over seahawks

saints over giants

eagles over vikings

saints over eagles

1 patriots

2 steelers

3 broncos

4 jaguars

5 colts

6 chargers

chargers over broncos

colts over jaguars

colts over patriots

steelers over chargers

steelers over colts

steelers over saints

Says the guy who watches the giant games in a packer bar. :rolleyes: You were sb champs for so many reasons. If Crayton catches that pass in the dallas game and if Asante samuel doesnt drop that interception in the super bowl the giants would have never won the super bowl. Not to mention Jared Bush trying to pick up the ball instead of diving on it in the packer game on the fumbled punt return. I would love to see the giants get their butts kicked by the rest of the nfl.

So I watched games in a Packer bar. It was within blocks of my house and was a very nice place with good people. I don't have a problem with the Pack at all, so who the hell cares where I used to watch the games? The place has since closed its doors.

Yeah, the Giants are Champs for a lot of reasons. Lots of woulda, coulda, shoulda coming from you because thats all you're capable of at this point. Crap that means absolutely nothing to those of us who don't make excuses for our team crumbling under the pressure.

Know what else might have prevented the Giants from winning the SB? The final pass of Brett Favre's career not landing in the hands of Corey Webster.

I would love to see the giants get their butts kicked by the rest of the nfl.

The Pack will probably have that distinction, so be careful what you wish for

So I watched games in a Packer bar. It was within blocks of my house and was a very nice place with good people. I don't have a problem with the Pack at all, so who the hell cares where I used to watch the games? The place has since closed its doors.

Yeah, the Giants are Champs for a lot of reasons. Lots of woulda, coulda, shoulda coming from you because thats all you're capable of at this point. Crap that means absolutely nothing to those of us who don't make excuses for our team crumbling under the pressure.

Know what else might have prevented the Giants from winning the SB? The final pass of Brett Favre's career not landing in the hands of Corey Webster.

The Pack will probably have that distinction, so be careful what you wish for

We dont really care about last season cause thats history to me. Everything went the giants way. It didnt that one year when the 49ers beat you in the last second didnt it? Werent the giants up like 35-10 ouch. The giants will not repeat this year or even make it into the second round of the playoffs this year thats my prediction. The eagles will beat up on the giants as well as the cowboys.

I belive the Vikings will win, they have the best defense in that division and the best running game, just need better passing and the offense will be great.

I can't even imagine how good they would be if they had a better QB and a go-to WR.

I can't even imagine how good they would be if they had a better QB and a go-to WR.

Yeah they would be an awesome team but they still didnt do anything when they had Moss. They had a horrible defense then. We will see you guys this year.

We dont really care about last season cause thats history to me. Everything went the giants way. It didnt that one year when the 49ers beat you in the last second didnt it? Werent the giants up like 35-10 ouch. The giants will not repeat this year or even make it into the second round of the playoffs this year thats my prediction. The eagles will beat up on the giants as well as the cowboys.

2nd round? You don't even have them making it into the 1st round, Sparky :rolleyes:

2nd round? You don't even have them making it into the 1st round, Sparky :rolleyes:

You better hope the vikings arent that good they seem to be the team always kicking the giants butt every time right? I dont know who will win the nfc north but I think your in for a long year and wont get out of dallas this time around.

We've had a very back-and-forth history with the Vikes in the past decade. They took the last 2, but before that, we owned them for a while. In fact, Mike Tice made the comment in his last season in Minny that he was relieved that the Giants weren't on the schedule that year. As for being in for a long year, what would lead you to think that? Theres really no reason at this very moment to think the Giants won't be competitive, so it must be all those beatdowns you took on a few Giants forums, eh? First they were your 2nd favorite team, and now you hate them. If anyone is likely to suffer a long season, it's the Packers and their 2 rookie QB's

You've been exposed 100 times over as a fraud and a moron, so just shut up and walk away.

We've had a very back-and-forth history with the Vikes in the past decade. They took the last 2, but before that, we owned them for a while. In fact, Mike Tice made the comment in his last season in Minny that he was relieved that the Giants weren't on the schedule that year. As for being in for a long year, what would lead you to think that? Theres really no reason at this very moment to think the Giants won't be competitive, so it must be all those beatdowns you took on a few Giants forums, eh? First they were your 2nd favorite team, and now you hate them. If anyone is likely to suffer a long season, it's the Packers and their 2 rookie QB's

You've been exposed 100 times over as a fraud and a moron, so just shut up and walk away.

If your a giant fan why do you care about what happens to the packers? Your always picking against them and predicting against them and saying they will have a long year. We dont really give a crap about the giants in fact I cant stand the giants never did like them even before the nfc title game. Most packer fans dont like the giants. Beatdowns on the giants forum? Nah not at all I just found out that giant fans are the most arrogant fans in the nfl thats all. I hope you guys go 0-16.

If your a giant fan why do you care about what happens to the packers? Your always picking against them and predicting against them and saying they will have a long year. We dont really give a crap about the giants in fact I cant stand the giants never did like them even before the nfc title game. Most packer fans dont like the giants. Beatdowns on the giants forum? Nah not at all I just found out that giant fans are the most arrogant fans in the nfl thats all. I hope you guys go 0-16.

you liked Giants fans in janurary... heh mabye your just getting frustrated with a few trolls. don't take it out on the whole fan base.

you liked Giants fans in janurary... heh mabye your just getting frustrated with a few trolls. don't take it out on the whole fan base.

Actually one of the boards they were horrible over there. They acted like Cleveland Cavalier fans over there total jerks. That made me mad at them. Your right though I like some of the fans as friends over here that are giant fans so I dont want to make enemies with all of them just cause I dont like the team.

Actually one of the boards they were horrible over there. They acted like Cleveland Cavalier fans over there total jerks. That made me mad at them. Your right though I like some of the fans as friends over here that are giant fans so I dont want to make enemies with all of them just cause I dont like the team.

the giants are an awesome team everyone should convert and become Giant fans B-)

the giants are an awesome team everyone should convert and become Giant fans B-)

I hate any team that knocks my team out so I hate you guys after this year. You seem like a cool guy and knowledgable fan but alot of giant fans rubbed it in our face and talked crap. Im rooting against them this year so sorry dude.

Yeah they would be an awesome team but they still didnt do anything when they had Moss. They had a horrible defense then. We will see you guys this year.

Yeah, they didn't have the defense they have now. Also, they didn't have the running game, or O-Line they have now. Would be interesting to see what could have been.

Wow, are you serious?!

Not 3 months ago, you came in here and said over and over again that the Packers would finish last, even before the announcement of Brett's retirement. I was the one who totally disagreed with you. Obviously, you either don't remember or are simply choosing to keep fishing for attention here. I've been calling for Rodgers to get his chance for the past 2 years

So you never liked the Giants, eh? They were your 2nd favorite team not long ago, according to you. Its not hard to put 2 and 2 together to figure out why you hate them now. Perhaps if you'd stop trying so hard to make bestest friends with everybody and be honest, you'd have a lot more fun on opposing teams' forums. As it were, keep up this little psychotic experiment of yours and you'll eventually be run off of every forum in the NFL. People aren't as stupid as you think.

Most Packer fans hate the Giants? Most Packer fans aren't schizophrenic nutcases who change their minds every day either. Don't lump yourself in with the normal ones, because I know a lot of Pack fans and they are great people. I dont know what your excuse is

WTF happened to Packerbacker? 3 weeks ago, he was saying the Giants were classy and he's a "fan" after GB..now, not so much?

:huh:

WTF happened to Packerbacker? 3 weeks ago, he was saying the Giants were classy and he's a "fan" after GB..now, not so much?

:huh:

theres medication for that disorder