Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

Wow, are you serious?!

Not 3 months ago, you came in here and said over and over again that the Packers would finish last, even before the announcement of Brett's retirement. I was the one who totally disagreed with you. Obviously, you either don't remember or are simply choosing to keep fishing for attention here. I've been calling for Rodgers to get his chance for the past 2 years

So you never liked the Giants, eh? They were your 2nd favorite team not long ago, according to you. Its not hard to put 2 and 2 together to figure out why you hate them now. Perhaps if you'd stop trying so hard to make bestest friends with everybody and be honest, you'd have a lot more fun on opposing teams' forums. As it were, keep up this little psychotic experiment of yours and you'll eventually be run off of every forum in the NFL. People aren't as stupid as you think.

Most Packer fans hate the Giants? Most Packer fans aren't schizophrenic nutcases who change their minds every day either. Don't lump yourself in with the normal ones, because I know a lot of Pack fans and they are great people. I dont know what your excuse is

Im not fishing for attention your the one that jumped all over me cause I posted my predictions. Well guess what I lied about the 2nd favorite team thing. I dont think any pack fan would root for the giants IMO. Im not trying to make the bestest friends with everyone.

NFC East - Dallas

NFC South - New Orleans

NFC North - Minnesota

NFC West - Arizona (they have to do it sometime.......??)

WC - New York

WC - Philadelphia

AFC East - New England

AFC South - Jacksonville

AFC North - Pittsburgh

AFC West - San Diego

WC - Indianapolis

WC - Tennessee

For everyone on Cleveland's jock.....tell me who they beat last season of any consequence? And when you have two QB's, you don't have one..

:lol: all this coming from a guy who picked arizona

Know what else might have prevented the Giants from winning the SB? The final pass of Brett Favre's career not landing in the hands of Corey Webster.

That was low :lol:

We dont really care about last season cause thats history to me. Everything went the giants way. It didnt that one year when the 49ers beat you in the last second didnt it? Werent the giants up like 35-10 ouch. The giants will not repeat this year or even make it into the second round of the playoffs this year thats my prediction. The eagles will beat up on the giants as well as the cowboys.

Dude- you didn't even have the Eagles making the playoffs! Now, we're going to beat up on the SB Champs and division champs?

Dude- you didn't even have the Eagles making the playoffs! Now, we're going to beat up on the SB Champs and division champs?

See what I mean? :lol:

See what I mean? :lol:

Gmen I really dont have anything against you in particular just the way you think Im a psyco only because I was defending my team on your teams message board. They were a holes over there so you think I should just not say anything?

I actuall had the eagles making the playoffs. I say 10-6 so either the eagles or the saints will get in. No way the giants repeat or even make the playoffs. If they play Dallas in the playoffs again the result will be different.

I actuall had the eagles making the playoffs. I say 10-6 so either the eagles or the saints will get in. No way the giants repeat or even make the playoffs. If they play Dallas in the playoffs again the result will be different.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree. The Giants have too much young talent on their roster to make the statement that they won't make the playoffs. In addition to that, they have been a playoff team in 2005, 2006 and in 2007. If they stay healthy they should easily make the playoffs.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree. The Giants have too much young talent on their roster to make the statement that they won't make the playoffs. In addition to that, they have been a playoff team in 2005, 2006 and in 2007. If they stay healthy they should easily make the playoffs.

Dallas is going to be the team to beat in the NFC next year. They are very solid and they have a very explosive offense. I still say they will win the NFC next year but the saints or panthers will be decent and challenge them. I think the nfc is back to the dominant nfc that it used to be back in the late 90's.

Dallas is going to be the team to beat in the NFC next year. They are very solid and they have a very explosive offense. I still say they will win the NFC next year but the saints or panthers will be decent and challenge them. I think the nfc is back to the dominant nfc that it used to be back in the late 90's.

I don't think so. I mean, when I see your star players spending their summers in front of a live studio audience, or on the cover of tabloids, it makes me think that football isn't the focus for them. Especially Romo. Think about it; he's probably one year away from starring in his first feature film. I mean, sure, it's funny to watch now for Dallas fans, but I think that this will transfer to the football field. I don't have much of a problem with the commercials that Peyton Manning does, or hosting SNL or something short like that. But in the cases of Romo and Owens, they might become too involved with the Hollywood life and lose focus.

And face it: that team would be nothing without both of their A-games. Look at the second game against us, and how they fared after that.

Anyway, these are my picks:

NFCE: New York Giants

NFCW: Seattle Seahawks

NFCS: New Orleans Saints

NFCN: Green Bay Packers

NFCWC1: Dallas Cowboys

NFCWC2: Philadelphia Eagles

AFCE: New England Patriots

AFCW: San Diego Chargers

AFCS: Jacksonville Jaguars (this is the year they finally do it.)

AFCN: Pittsburgh Steelers

AFCWC1: Indianapolis Colts

AFCWC2: Denver Broncos (Look at their schedule, they have a tough first 8 games but their last 8 is a cakewalk. They can pull out a few wins early, even if they go 3-5 they can still finish 9-7 or 10-6, which might be enough to get them in. They're not a bad team.)

I don't think so. I mean, when I see your star players spending their summers in front of a live studio audience, or on the cover of tabloids, it makes me think that football isn't the focus for them. Especially Romo. Think about it; he's probably one year away from starring in his first feature film. I mean, sure, it's funny to watch now for Dallas fans, but I think that this will transfer to the football field. I don't have much of a problem with the commercials that Peyton Manning does, or hosting SNL or something short like that. But in the cases of Romo and Owens, they might become too involved with the Hollywood life and lose focus.

And face it: that team would be nothing without both of their A-games. Look at the second game against us, and how they fared after that.

Anyway, these are my picks:

NFCE: New York Giants

NFCW: Seattle Seahawks

NFCS: New Orleans Saints

NFCN: Green Bay Packers

NFCWC1: Dallas Cowboys

NFCWC2: Philadelphia Eagles

AFCE: New England Patriots

AFCW: San Diego Chargers

AFCS: Jacksonville Jaguars (this is the year they finally do it.)

AFCN: Pittsburgh Steelers

AFCWC1: Indianapolis Colts

AFCWC2: Denver Broncos (Look at their schedule, they have a tough first 8 games but their last 8 is a cakewalk. They can pull out a few wins early, even if they go 3-5 they can still finish 9-7 or 10-6, which might be enough to get them in. They're not a bad team.)

How can anyone determine in May that any part of a schedule is a cakewalk, especially talking about the Broncos.

NFC

EAGLES

Vikes

saints

seattle

WILDCARD

Cowboys

Giants

AFC

Patriots

Browns

colts

chargers

WILDCARD

jaguars

Bills

How can anyone determine in May that any part of a schedule is a cakewalk, especially talking about the Broncos.

In may you can make an educated guess about schedule strength based on last year and off-season additions (the point of the thread).

Broncos last 8 games are Browns, Falcons, Raiders, Jets, Cheifs Panthers, Bills and Chargers.

I personally disagree that those last 8 games will be that easy. Falcons, Raiders, Jets, Chiefs maybe, but not the Browns Panthers, Bills and Chargers. Now add in that the Bronco's were 30th in the league in run defense, and the Raiders, with how deep they are at RB (i don't like McFadden that much but Oak has a good group of RBs), may not be that easy of a win.

NFC

EAGLES

Vikes

saints

seattle

WILDCARD

Cowboys

Giants

AFC

Patriots

Browns

colts

chargers

WILDCARD

jaguars

Bills

Lost credibility right off the bat, not even remotely realistic this year- :rolleyes:

Lost credibility right off the bat, not even remotely realistic this year- :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say "remotely" if the Eagles and Cowboys are swapped and the Bills are substituted with the Steelers and then swapped with the Browns.

The packers and Vikings could go either way but I tend to lean toward the Vikings.

Why won't the Giants make the playoffs? I'd like a serious, no bull**** answer. They just won the SB and probably have better than 97% of the same team returning next year, so tell me why you don't see them even making the playoffs

I already know the answer. I'd just like to see if you have the balls to say the real reason why you don't think they'll contend

Whats not realistic about it? Because he picked his team to win the NFCE over the Cowturds?

Imagine that....an Eagles fan picking the Eagles to win the division on the Eagles board. Hardly a loss of credibility.

You, however, shouldn't bring things like credibility up, considering you were nowhere to be found after you got thumped out of the playoffs last year and weren't man enough to take your medicine in the thread you started. Remember? Something about the Giants having no chance in hell of getting past you guys. I even bumped it for your convenience and sent you a PM. No answer on either attempt. Credibility? At least the guy you attacked has some to lose. :rolleyes:

In may you can make an educated guess about schedule strength based on last year and off-season additions (the point of the thread).

Broncos last 8 games are Browns, Falcons, Raiders, Jets, Cheifs Panthers, Bills and Chargers.

I personally disagree that those last 8 games will be that easy. Falcons, Raiders, Jets, Chiefs maybe, but not the Browns Panthers, Bills and Chargers. Now add in that the Bronco's were 30th in the league in run defense, and the Raiders, with how deep they are at RB (i don't like McFadden that much but Oak has a good group of RBs), may not be that easy of a win.

Personally, I think Denver is not a bad team. In fact, they can actually be quite solid in the upcoming season, if they win the games that they're supposed to win. They should win both games against the Chiefs and Raiders. They should win against the Bills, Falcons, Jets, Dolphins, and Panthers too. That should equal 8-9 wins. That leaves the games against Jacksonville, New England, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, and of course, San Diego. If they can pull out victorious in 1 or 2 of those games, which is doable with Tampa, New Orleans and Cleveland, they could find themselves in the playoffs.

I used the wrong word saying "cakewalk," no team is a cakewalk right now. But these are games they should be winning.

Giants making the playoffs is a safe bet. Also, I don't know if Dallas will be as good this year as they were last. I'm still suprised they did as well as they did in the regular season in 2007. This was a team that consistantly won between 7 and 10 games for 3 years then all of a sudden busts out and goes 13-3. I wonder. Then with the age of TO and Craytons mouth I wonder if they will be this good next year. They might be. We'll see. I like the Giants chances versus them.

2 days later and still no sign of an answer from PB or Ron?

C'mon fellas. Don't run and hide :rolleyes:

Why won't the Giants make the playoffs? I'd like a serious, no bull**** answer. They just won the SB and probably have better than 97% of the same team returning next year, so tell me why you don't see them even making the playoffs

I already know the answer. I'd just like to see if you have the balls to say the real reason why you don't think they'll contend

My answer is they will be a one year wonder just like the saints were in 06. Teams now have a blueprint to beat the giants. Really all you have to do is not turn the ball over and force a few turnovers. Eli starts playing bad the game is over for the giants. There will be too many good teams in the NFC this year for the giants to handle. The Giants will fold and not make the playoffs. Then they have that thought in the back of their head that their better than everyone else cause they won the sb so that will be their downfall when they think like that. Then there is the injury factor. I think they could be good again also but not make the sb or repeat.

My answer is they will be a one year wonder just like the saints were in 06. Teams now have a blueprint to beat the giants. Really all you have to do is not turn the ball over and force a few turnovers. Eli starts playing bad the game is over for the giants. There will be too many good teams in the NFC this year for the giants to handle. The Giants will fold and not make the playoffs. Then they have that thought in the back of their head that their better than everyone else cause they won the sb so that will be their downfall when they think like that. Then there is the injury factor.

Again I say the Giants can't be a one year wonder. They have been a playoff team 3 years in a row. They went 11-5 in 2005 and if not for injuries to linebacker may have advanced farther that year. I thought that year along with the Seahawks and the Panthers they were the best teams in the NFC that year. In 2006 again they had a lot of injuries and stumbled at the end of the year. Last year they didn't have a lot of injuries and got stronger at the end of the year. But all 3 years they made the playoffs, injuries or not. The Giants are a good football team and if they were in any other division within the NFC i'd have little doubt that they'd easily win that division. The only reason it's a question is because they have to compete with three other good teams. With the young talent on the Giants roster, and having guys like Steve Smith and Bradshaw from day one, I really see them making strides and being a top team in the conference this year. *forgot to mention Aaron Ross starting from day 1, SCORE*.

I don't know, mabye I should make a thread disecting the Giants roster. They are a REALLY good football team. Their superbowl win really wasn't a fluke. They just got the right mix of players going strong at the right time.