Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

Again I say the Giants can't be a one year wonder. They have been a playoff team 3 years in a row. They went 11-5 in 2005 and if not for injuries to linebacker may have advanced farther that year. I thought that year along with the Seahawks and the Panthers they were the best teams in the NFC that year. In 2006 again they had a lot of injuries and stumbled at the end of the year. Last year they didn't have a lot of injuries and got stronger at the end of the year. But all 3 years they made the playoffs, injuries or not. The Giants are a good football team and if they were in any other division within the NFC i'd have little doubt that they'd easily win that division. The only reason it's a question is because they have to compete with three other good teams. With the young talent on the Giants roster, and having guys like Steve Smith and Bradshaw from day one, I really see them making strides and being a top team in the conference this year. *forgot to mention Aaron Ross starting from day 1, SCORE*.

I don't know, mabye I should make a thread disecting the Giants roster. They are a REALLY good football team. Their superbowl win really wasn't a fluke. They just got the right mix of players going strong at the right time.

In 2005 I think they were a good team but the Panthers were just the better team. In 06 I dont remember anyone else other than the Bears and Saints that were any good lol the nfc just stunk that year. This year you guys won it all so I have to give you your due there. This year I guess we will just have to wait and see.

In 2005 I think they were a good team but the Panthers were just the better team. In 06 I dont remember anyone else other than the Bears and Saints that were any good lol the nfc just stunk that year. This year you guys won it all so I have to give you your due there. This year I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Well the Giants were 8-8 in the NFC East but thats = to 9-11 wins in any other division in the NFC imo. Non nfc east fans should sit down and watch NFC East rivalrys when they get the chance. They beat the **** out of each other. Lots of people get hurt, the winner is usually also a loser because they have to nurse their injured players the following weak. It gets ugly.

Well the Giants were 8-8 in the NFC East but thats = to 9-11 wins in any other division in the NFC imo.

I agree with that. All the other divisions in the NFC really stink IMO. You could have been 15-1 playing in the south this year or in the west.

I hate any team that knocks my team out so I hate you guys after this year. You seem like a cool guy and knowledgable fan but alot of giant fans rubbed it in our face and talked crap. Im rooting against them this year so sorry dude.

In January you were saying that you absolutely loved the way the Giants franchise was run and the fanbase and you said that we should be good again this year. Now because a few fans bullied you a little bit you think we're a terrible franchise AND we're gonna get beat up by the Boys and Eagles?

In January you were saying that you absolutely loved the way the Giants franchise was run and the fanbase and you said that we should be good again this year. Now because a few fans bullied you a little bit you think we're a terrible franchise AND we're gonna get beat up by the Boys and Eagles?

I hated the eagles when they knocked us out of the playoffs back in 03. I rooted for carolina against them in the next round but now Im over it. I dont think your a terrible franchise just not your biggest fan after you beat us in the playoffs.

I hated the eagles when they knocked us out of the playoffs back in 03. I rooted for carolina against them in the next round but now Im over it. I dont think your a terrible franchise just not your biggest fan after you beat us in the playoffs.

The thing is you were our biggest fan after we beat you guys.

The thing is you were our biggest fan after we beat you guys.

Some of the giant fans not here but on their boards were a little arrogant rubbing it in. I guess that made me resent them and the fact you beat us. Dont worry about it now its water over the dam now. I really dont know if my team will be dominant next year. I just hope so but you never know in todays nfl with parity and all.

I think the Giants will beat the Eagles once this season @ Eagles, and I think the Eagles will beat the Giants @ Giants.

Some of the giant fans not here but on their boards were a little arrogant rubbing it in. I guess that made me resent them and the fact you beat us. Dont worry about it now its water over the dam now. I really dont know if my team will be dominant next year. I just hope so but you never know in todays nfl with parity and all.

Heres a piece of advice: If you can't take some abuse on an opposing teams' message board, the last place you should be hanging out is on an opposing teams' message board. You couldn't take the abuse, so you did a total about-face and went from the biggest Giant fan to the biggest Giant hater. You are either badly lacking in self-confidence or are simply the worlds biggest troll on a hunt for a big amount of attention. You go back and forth pretty much every day, dude. Make up your mind and stick with it and you'd catch a whole lot less flak

:lol: all this coming from a guy who picked arizona

Its not so much picking Arizona. Its more picking against the slop in the rest of that division. San Francisco can't score. St. Louis is an enigma with some age on their roster. And Seattle is just good enough to hold on in that division. Arizona, on paper, looks about as good as any of them. The NFC South and NFC West should be demoted like they do in European Soccer.

NFC East- Cowboys

NFC North- Vikings

NFC South- Bucs

NFC West- Seahawks

NFC Wild Cards

Giants

Eagles

Packers and Skins are the teams who made the playoffs last year, but won't this year.

The Eagles and Vikings take their spots.

AFC East- Pats

AFC North- Steelers

AFC South- Colts

AFC West- Chargers

AFC Wild Cards

Jags

Browns

The Titans are the team who made the playoffs last year, but won't this year.

The Browns take their spot.

You can't let a few jackasses change your opinion of an entire fanbase. Every one has them. Some are more prominent and/or some are more jackassy.

I sure understand why everyone is picking the Eagles to win the division. I mean they only finished in the basement with a .500 record :ph34r:

Personally, I think Denver is not a bad team. In fact, they can actually be quite solid in the upcoming season, if they win the games that they're supposed to win. They should win both games against the Chiefs and Raiders. They should win against the Bills, Falcons, Jets, Dolphins, and Panthers too. That should equal 8-9 wins. That leaves the games against Jacksonville, New England, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, and of course, San Diego. If they can pull out victorious in 1 or 2 of those games, which is doable with Tampa, New Orleans and Cleveland, they could find themselves in the playoffs.

I used the wrong word saying "cakewalk," no team is a cakewalk right now. But these are games they should be winning.

It is definitely possible for Denver to win 7-10 games, similar to the Eagles. If Cleveland doesn't stay healthy or slips up then Denver has a good chance of getting in. IMO Colts, Patriots, Steelers, Chargers and Jags lock up 5 slots. If Shanahan gets his D to play better against the run and Baltimore/ Cinci plays better this year then Denver should move into the final wildcard slot... pending something odd that goes on next year like the Bengals 05 year, the Texans staying healthy, or Lynch running wild and D getting his DL to stop the run.

But last year I predicted the Giants to make the playoffs exit in the first round and Coughlin to then be fired...

NFC East- Cowboys

NFC North- Vikings

NFC South- Panthers

NFC West- Cardnals

NFC Wild Cards

Giants

Seattle

AFC East- Pats

AFC North- Steelers

AFC South- Colts

AFC West- Chargers

AFC Wild Cards

Jags

Texans

NFC East- Cowboys

NFC North- Vikings

NFC South- Panthers

NFC West- Cardnals

NFC Wild Cards

Giants

Seattle

AFC East- Pats

AFC North- Steelers

AFC South- Colts

AFC West- Chargers

AFC Wild Cards

Jags

Texans

I dont buy the Cardinals and i think Dallas falls on their a** this season. Book it.

I sure understand why everyone is picking the Eagles to win the division. I mean they only finished in the basement with a .500 record :ph34r:

Yeah- it's not like a team has finished 8-8 the year before only to come back the next year and win the SB- (Oh wait)

It's not like the Eagles being last in the division in 2005 to come back and win the division in 2006 (Oh wait)

I really see your point there

And- I'm picking the Eagles to win the division

Heres a piece of advice: If you can't take some abuse on an opposing teams' message board, the last place you should be hanging out is on an opposing teams' message board. You couldn't take the abuse, so you did a total about-face and went from the biggest Giant fan to the biggest Giant hater. You are either badly lacking in self-confidence or are simply the worlds biggest troll on a hunt for a big amount of attention. You go back and forth pretty much every day, dude. Make up your mind and stick with it and you'd catch a whole lot less flak

Im not a troll. You started it with me dude. Its funny coming from someone that talks the most smack on this board to eagle fans. Are you a member at BBI?

:rolleyes:

You can't let a few jackasses change your opinion of an entire fanbase. Every one has them. Some are more prominent and/or some are more jackassy.

Thats why I changed my opinion. Gmen thinks its because Im a troll and self confident issues. :rolleyes:

Thats why I changed my opinion. Gmen thinks its because Im a troll and self confident issues. :rolleyes:

You're far from a troll.

Im not a troll. You started it with me dude. Its funny coming from someone that talks the most smack on this board to eagle fans. Are you a member at BBI?

I didn't start a thing. I simply pointed out the massive load of hypocrisy that you walk around with. One day you love a team, the next day you hate them, and when people poke a little fun at you for it, you melt down and act like a dope. I dont post at BBI but your threads were pointed out to me by someone who does and it was ridiculous

As for talking the most smack, thats not true at all. Not even close, but even if it were true, I'd be able to take some abuse from these people without coming off like a 10 year old with piss in his drawers. Thats the difference between you and I, and people know it

You're far from a troll.

Head over to BBI and bring up his name in a discussion

He's not a troll, but he definitely carved out a place for himself in the minds of many, and that place is a dark and lonely corner with no windows

I didn't start a thing. I simply pointed out the massive load of hypocrisy that you walk around with. One day you love a team, the next day you hate them, and when people poke a little fun at you for it, you melt down and act like a dope. I dont post at BBI but your threads were pointed out to me by someone who does and it was ridiculous

As for talking the most smack, thats not true at all. Not even close, but even if it were true, I'd be able to take some abuse from these people without coming off like a 10 year old with piss in his drawers. Thats the difference between you and I, and people know it

Who likes fans of a team that act like total jerks on their board. Not many people do. Who was this fellow that pointed that out? Does he post here? Yeah you talk alot of smack but when the giants lose you run and hide. Thats also the difference between you and I.