Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

Head over to BBI and bring up his name in a discussion

He's not a troll, but he definitely carved out a place for himself in the minds of many, and that place is a dark and lonely corner with no windows

Oh really she would be a troll too because she doesnt like the giants. :rolleyes:

Head over to BBI and bring up his name in a discussion

He's not a troll, but he definitely carved out a place for himself in the minds of many, and that place is a dark and lonely corner with no windows

What's that?

Oh really she would be a troll too because she doesnt like the giants. :rolleyes:

They would call me a troll? :huh:

What's that?

BBI is where a bunch of idiots hang out. Pay no attention. Yeah you say anything anti giant comments over there and they get their panties in a bunch and start crying.

What's that?

BBI is a NYG independent fan website. I am on it more than I am here.

BBI is where a bunch of idiots hang out. Pay no attention. Yeah you say anything anti giant comments over there and they get their panties in a bunch and start crying.

much like TATE...BBI is a great site. All the beat writers are there and Bob Papa from Sirius NFL references it all the time...

Yeah, I'll stay on the EMB then.

BBI is a NYG independent fan website. I am on it more than I am here.

Oh.

Yeah you talk alot of smack but when the giants lose you run and hide

Yeah, and you've been here so long and so often that you'd know that for a fact, right?

[What's that?

Big Blue Interactive. I don't post there because it's got a very elitist attitude and the whole board is pretty much full of non-football topics. Hardly a good thing for a football site. You are not a troll, nor would you be considered one over there as long as you stated your opinion and didn't change it every 5 mins.

Yeah you say anything anti giant comments over there and they get their panties in a bunch and start crying.

Hypocrite says what? You're a damn legend over there for your meltdowns, so don't bring up anyone else crying about anything. First you were toally pro-Giants, and then you were completely anti-Giants 24 hours later. What did you expect? Your own section of the forum and a momument in your honor?! :rolleyes:

Big Blue Interactive. I don't post there because it's got a very elitist attitude and the whole board is pretty much full of non-football topics. Hardly a good thing for a football site. You are not a troll, nor would you be considered one over there as long as you stated your opinion and didn't change it every 5 mins.

Oh yeah. I have heard of that.

Yeah, and you've been here so long and so often that you'd know that for a fact, right?

Hypocrite says what? You're a damn legend over there for your meltdowns, so don't bring up anyone else crying about anything. First you were toally pro-Giants, and then you were completely anti-Giants 24 hours later. What did you expect? Your own section of the forum and a momument in your honor?! :rolleyes:

I came back from Florida and I noticed he was "on the outs" on BBI....what happened?

Pay no attention Keiw. That guy claims he is a giants fan yet he watches the games at packer bars. :rolleyes:

Gmen4ever or Rich? :huh:

the only time I watched the Giants in a bar is when they beat you guys in the 2000 Divisional Playoff...

:lol:

I explained to your boy that last year, a new sports bar opened a few blocks from my house. The people who ran it happened to be Packer fans, but they showed all the NFL games every week. So, now I'm not a Giants fan because I frequented a nice place within blocks of my house that was run by some very good people who happened to be Packer fans. Unfortunately, the place did not survive and has closed since, but hey....at least I can go back to being a Giants fan :roll:

:lol:

I explained to your boy that last year, a new sports bar opened a few blocks from my house. The people who ran it happened to be Packer fans, but they showed all the NFL games every week. So, now I'm not a Giants fan because I frequented a nice place within blocks of my house that was run by some very good people who happened to be Packer fans. Unfortunately, the place did not survive and has closed since, but hey....at least I can go back to being a Giants fan :roll:

Ah. Gotcha. :lol:

He will probably find another packer bar to go to now. :rolleyes:

You're really pissed, aren't you? :lol:

NFC

NY Giants

Dallas

Green Bay

Minnesota

New Orleans

Seattle

AFC

New England

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

Jacksonville

Indianapolis

San Diego

Really nobody but giant fans really care about their super bowl win. Next year even giant fans wont remember it until Dallas beats them up then they will go back to living in the past like they have been the past 17 years since they last won it in 91 or whatever.

Really nobody but giant fans really care about their super bowl win. Next year even giant fans wont remember it until Dallas beats them up then they will go back to living in the past like they have been the past 17 years since they last won it in 91 or whatever.

No **** einstein that went for the previous 41 winners too.

We're you even born the last time the Pack won it 12(?) years ago? Do you care about that one, or have you forgotten it?

You just need to go, slapnuts. The bitterness is embarassing