Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

We're you even born the last time the Pack won it 12(?) years ago? Do you care about that one, or have you forgotten it?

You just need to go, slapnuts. The bitterness is embarassing

Oh yeah I was born and remember it well but I moved on that summer and was looking forward to the next year. Yes they lost to Denver the next year a game they should have won. Heck they even should have won it this year the way the pats played in the super bowl if they made it they would have beat the pats.

Oh yeah I was born and remember it well but I moved on that summer and was looking forward to the next year. Yes they lost to Denver the next year a game they should have won. Heck they even should have won it this year the way the pats played in the super bowl if they made it they would have beat the pats.

What was it that the Giants did to beat the Pats that no other team did?

I'll give you a hint: It had something to do with a monster pass rush, and the Pack doesn't exactly have one of those

How were they gonna beat the Pats any other way?

Not true not for the packer fans the three times we won it.

What? You said that only Giants fans cared about this win... sorry but no one really gave a rat's a** about the packers SB wins in May either.

What was it that the Giants did to beat the Pats that no other team did?

I'll give you a hint: It had something to do with a monster pass rush, and the Pack doesn't exactly have one of those

How were they gonna beat the Pats any other way?

Thats funny cause you clamied you would have been the biggest packer fan in that game but now boy did you change your tune. :lol: Obviously you didnt follow the pack cause they have one of the best pass rushing defenses in the league but Jolly went down and that hurt the pass rush alot. The Pats secondary was weak and the packers would have went up and down the field on them. Face it Eli got lucky in that game with that miracle pass.

What? You said that only Giants fans cared about this win... sorry but no one really gave a rat's a** about the packers SB wins in May either.

Not now cause we havent won it in a while but were not giant fans. Heck the giants are irrelevant to me.

Not now cause we havent won it in a while but were not giant fans. Heck the giants are irrelevant to me.

I'm talking about the years you did win it. I'd like to see a non-packer fan who cared in May of the next season.

Thats funny cause you clamied you would have been the biggest packer fan in that game but now boy did you change your tune. :lol: Obviously you didnt follow the pack cause they have one of the best pass rushing defenses in the league but Jolly went down and that hurt the pass rush alot. The Pats secondary was weak and the packers would have went up and down the field on them. Face it Eli got lucky in that game with that miracle pass.

I would have rooted for the Pack in a BIG way if they played the Pats in the SB. I never said the Pack would have won it and I still don't believe they would have. The Giants have arguably one of the best D-lines in recent history, and they attack from every position on the line. The Pack may have a couple of good guys who can get at the QB like Kampmann, but when it comes to the Giants and the havoc they wreaked on opposing QB's, it's not even remotely close. NY has way too many options and are extremely deep at those positions on the D-line that the Pack just doesn't have, nor do any other teams. The Pats didn't lose all season because no one got to Brady on a consistent basis. Watch the tape, dude....you'll see how that game was won

I'm talking about the years you did win it. I'd like to see a non-packer fan who cared in May of the next season.

Probably nobody but the same goes for the non giant fans too.

I would have rooted for the Pack in a BIG way if they played the Pats in the SB. I never said the Pack would have won it and I still don't believe they would have. The Giants have arguably one of the best D-lines in recent history, and they attack from every position on the line. The Pack may have a couple of good guys who can get at the QB like Kampmann, but when it comes to the Giants and the havoc they wreaked on opposing QB's, it's not even remotely close. NY has way too many options and are extremely deep at those positions on the D-line that the Pack just doesn't have, nor do any other teams. The Pats didn't lose all season because no one got to Brady on a consistent basis. Watch the tape, dude....you'll see how that game was won

Well you should pull up the stats and it tells you the pack had a great defensive line. I agree that nobody's d line was as good as the giants d line. You guys have too much depth at the d line. You never know though the pats o line didnt play well and the pack could have gotten to Brady. The thing that the pack could have beaten the pats at was the pats secondary which wasnt the greatest. They struggled against you guys in the second half and the week 17 game also the Jags moved the ball at will against the pats as well as the eagles and ravens. That was mainly the reason the giants won the superbowl cause their d line was good.

You......mean.......Eli.....Almighty di di di didn't win it?

Gmen- Thank you sooooooo much for pointing this out for everyone else not connected to the Jersey Turnpike between NY and Jersey.

NFC-

East- Eagles

North- Vikings

South- Bucs

West- Cards

Wildcard:

Giants

Seahawks

I think Dallas implodes, the Packers can't recover from the post Brett Favre era and the Redskins aren't very good

AFC

East- Pats

North- Browns

South- Colts

West- Chargers

Wildcards:

Jags

Bills

The Steelers are on the verge of a fall from grace, the Titans lost alot of talent from a fringe team.

You......mean.......Eli.....Almighty di di di didn't win it?

Gmen- Thank you sooooooo much for pointing this out for everyone else not connected to the Jersey Turnpike between NY and Jersey.

Well, he certainly didn't help them lose and he did play pretty well. The D-line did win that game though, and theres little to no doubt about it. I don't know how anyone could deny it

The Giants just kept getting lucky throughout the whole playoffs. I admit they beat us fair and square and we really shouldnt have won the game and they did beat tampa down pretty good but dallas and new england they should have lost.

Nah they arent that great. Tampa has no offense whatsoever.

what also kills me and many is,, we wanted a packers newengland final.. it burns me some..

but the mere fact that the pats lost is nice.. and no dallas in the superbowl is better

what also kills me and many is,, we wanted a packers newengland final.. it burns me some..

but the mere fact that the pats lost is nice.. and no dallas in the superbowl is better

Yeah me too but I wanted the packers to win and a pats loss is nice always. I really didnt care who won the superbowl since my team was out. Next year it will be a packer jaguar super bowl how bout that?

The Giants just kept getting lucky throughout the whole playoffs. I admit they beat us fair and square and we really shouldnt have won the game and they did beat tampa down pretty good but dallas and new england they should have lost.

Here we go again with another round of bitterness

Why should they have lost to Dallas and/or New England? Did we get too 'lucky' for your taste and didn't deserve to win because of it?

This should be good :rolleyes:

I wonder had Tampa been healthy last year and Caddy Williams 100 percent how good they could be

As long as Gruden is the coach, Tampa is doomed to fail. He's supposed to be an offensive 'genius' and they look like a JV team every year

Yeah me too but I wanted the packers to win and a pats loss is nice always. I really didnt care who won the superbowl since my team was out. Next year it will be a packer jaguar super bowl how bout that?

The Jags are a very real possibility

The Pack with 2 rookie(essentially) QB's would be very lucky to see the playoffs IMO

I could see the Jags as having a legit shot in the AFC now that the Pats can be beaten as evidenced by the Giants method of swarm tactics.. Hell the Jags had the Pats in the 1st half@!

I could see the Jags as having a legit shot in the AFC now that the Pats can be beaten as evidenced by the Giants method of swarm tactics.. Hell the Jags had the Pats in the 1st half@!

Brady ripped them to shreds the whole game.