Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yukmouth2005

pick 12 teams that will make the Playoffs

how many times must I say that I am not one thinking Eli is the best in the division...and for what it's worth, neither is Mcnabb....it's Romo now...he had the best regular season of all QB's in the East over the last 2 seasons...

word!

however, if Mcnabb could stay healthy he'd be the best

word!

however, if Mcnabb could stay healthy he'd be the best

he was healthy last year--he played every game, no? In the NFL that ='s HEALTHY

and Romo's stats blew DMac's stats out of the water....

true, I've just always liked the fact that Mcnabb hardly ever turns the ball over. I think Romo could have a good year this year, the last 3 seasons he has been in a new offense every year, I think actually having some continuity in the scheme will help.

No Offense but I think you're dumb.

Obviously you didn't read the post I was responding to Where Rich clearly attacked Mcnabb about the MVP Cadillac

We had Great defenses during those years but there's someone called a coach who calls plays and Andy did a horrible job at the most in-opportune times.

It's never been Eli vs McNabb until you num-nunts decided to say Eli is the best QB in the division which btw is the most assinine statement ever made

Reading is fundemental so I suggest you go back and have someone read what I wrote about Eli and then come back and comment

Hey everybody told me I was dumb last year when I said the Giants would go 10-6 and the NFC was wide open and I have to say I enjoyed serving crow.

just because he played does not mean he was healthy. The last 3 games he was healthy, and he actually missed a game with a sprained ankle and against the 2nd game against the Giants he really couldn't do much. Not to discredit your win but it was just the case.

Romo's TDs blew DMACs out of the water. Romo turned the ball over 15 more times.

just because he played does not mean he was healthy. The last 3 games he was healthy, and he actually missed a game with a sprained ankle and against the 2nd game against the Giants he really couldn't do much. Not to discredit your win but it was just the case.

Romo's TDs blew DMACs out of the water. Romo turned the ball over 15 more times.

yeah, but it's all relative, he also had 17 more TD passes, completed a higher % of passes, while also throwing for more yards per attempt.

Romo does need to cut down on the int's though.

No, he missed 2 games

Research Rich- research

:roll:

since McNabb hasn't seen a playoff game since his choke job in Jacksonville, I had to reduce this to recent regular season performance only to please Les....and even then his boy DMac fails to come out on top....

Yeah, the year that McNabb won 2 playoff games and got to a SB and Romo couldn't even beat out Testaverde, lol.. for what it's worth, Romo has played in more games over the last 2 years and has the same amount of playoff wins as Donovan.

No, he missed 2 games

Research Rich- research

it's not like he would have made a difference in the 2 games he missed anyway tho

:whistle:

:P

:roll:

since McNabb hasn't seen a playoff game since his choke job in Jacksonville, I had to reduce this to recent regular season performance only to please Les....and even then his boy DMac fails to come out on top....

I'm so tired of hearing how he just wasn't healthy all year because he's recovering from his surgery. That argument would hold more water if he played RB or WR. He's a qb. His arm was fine. Toomer came back from a torn acl last year and played fine so I really don't understand the constant crap I keep hearing about how McNabb wasn't healthy.

I'm so tired of hearing how he just wasn't healthy all year because he's recovering from his surgery. That argument would hold more water if he played RB or WR. He's a qb. His arm was fine. Toomer came back from a torn acl last year and played fine so I really don't understand the constant crap I keep hearing about how McNabb wasn't healthy.

ALABI

that, and then you throw in the fact that every time he had a good game, it was like "he's healthy now, he's back", then they'd lose and it would be "well if 5 was healthy"

Yeah, the year that McNabb won 2 playoff games and got to a SB and Romo couldn't even beat out Testaverde, lol.. for what it's worth, Romo has played in more games over the last 2 years and has the same amount of playoff wins as Donovan.

Romo was a 2nd year player coming from a Division I AA school, and FYI the year before that Sean Payton had wanted to start him as a rookie, I do not have proof of this, but I give you my word that alot of the Dallas insider stuff on their boards said this, and I remember it because many Dallas fans like myself were like WTF! who is this guy and why does Payton want to start him.

Romo not starting can also be attributed to some degree on Parcells stubborness, at the beginning of 06 everyone and their mother knew Romo was better than Drew, and Parcells still waited 6 games to start him.

Romo wasn't ready in year 2, I see no crime in that.

Toomer sucked last year and you know it

If Toomer played fine then Reggie Brown is the next Jerry Rice

Toomer:59 cths 760yrds 3 TDs

Brown: 61 cths 780 yrds 4 TDs

Hell, I'll even throw in Curtis's numbers and say he's right there with Plex

K. Curtis: 77 cths 1110 yards 8 TDs

Plex: 70 cths 1025 yrds 12 TDs

I bet you Homers would still take Toomer though huh? You guys are clowns

Romo was a 2nd year player coming from a Division I AA school, and FYI the year before that Sean Payton had wanted to start him as a rookie, I do not have proof of this, but I give you my word that alot of the Dallas insider stuff on their boards said this, and I remember it because many Dallas fans like myself were like WTF! who is this guy and why does Payton want to start him.

Romo not starting can also be attributed to some degree on Parcells stubborness, at the beginning of 06 everyone and their mother knew Romo was better than Drew, and Parcells still waited 6 games to start him.

McNabbs 2nd full year starting he was 2nd in the MVP votes only to Marshall Faulk. Some people feel he should've got it too!

that, and then you throw in the fact that every time he had a good game, it was like "he's healthy now, he's back", then they'd lose and it would be "well if 5 was healthy"

Or the fact that after every loss it was "Jessica Simpson was there" and after every win it was "Romo is better than Staubach and Aikman combined".

Fact of the matter is this- injuries are part of the game. All QBs going into the season healthy McNabb has to be your choice or it's just dumb even going back and forth with you or anyone else.

I'm not saying that he blows everyone else away. The same time, McNabb is the QB of this division.

McNabbs 2nd full year starting he was 2nd in the MVP votes only to Marshall Faulk. Some people feel he should've got it too!

hey, you won't get an arguement from me there, Mcnabb should have won, because without him that team had 8-8 written all over it, the Mcnabb from 2001 thru 2004 would not only be the best QB in the division, but in the conference, and it wouldn't be that close, but it aint 2001-2004 anymore toto.

there have also been QB's like Steve Mcnair who had to sit for awhile, so I do not see that as a crime.

Or the fact that after every loss it was "Jessica Simpson was there" and after every win it was "Romo is better than Staubach and Aikman combined".

Fact of the matter is this- injuries are part of the game. All QBs going into the season healthy McNabb has to be your choice or it's just dumb even going back and forth with you or anyone else.

I'm not saying that he blows everyone else away. The same time, McNabb is the QB of this division.

every loss? she was there for 1 loss, and you NEVER EVER heard a Cowboy fan say Romo was even as good as Aikman or Staubach

I understand injuries are part of the game, it would just crack me up that he would play not so good, and it would be like "he's hurt", which I completely buy, but then the next week he'd play good and it would be like "he's healthy!" and I would think "How did he get that healthy in 1 week?", then they'd lose and it would be "if 5 was healthy!" I just thought it was crazy. I think he was injured the whole year and effected him.

NFC

East- Eagles

West- Seahawks

North- Vikings

South- Buccanerrs

Wild Card

Giants

Packers

AFC

East- Patriots

West- Chargers

North- Steelers

South- Colts0

Wild Card

Jaguars

Browns

no cowboys your fn nuts

are u kidding me u think qb is only arm strenght... qbs take alot if not the most punishment... and there is alot of mental aptitude to play the position, decision making suck when everytime u drop back u get a sharp pain in your kneee and two 250 lbs monsters are running square at u trying to take u out for the season.. his arm was fine but the temptation to turtle had to be there and i think mcnabb did fine with all considered

every loss? she was there for 1 loss, and you NEVER EVER heard a Cowboy fan say Romo was even as good as Aikman or Staubach

I understand injuries are part of the game, it would just crack me up that he would play not so good, and it would be like "he's hurt", which I completely buy, but then the next week he'd play good and it would be like "he's healthy!" and I would think "How did he get that healthy in 1 week?", then they'd lose and it would be "if 5 was healthy!" I just thought it was crazy. I think he was injured the whole year and effected him.

No there were times he played well and was still injured (i.e the Lions game) but you could tell he didnt really get his mobility back until the late part of the season. When he played the Cowboys for the 2nd time and Roy Williams had to horsecollar him i could tell he was back.

WOW

Congratulations for posting the single dumbest thing i've read on this board in years. You are supposed to be a Dallas fan yet you don't even know what goes on with your own team. Parcells insisted on starting Romo, and had been planning on starting Romo for a long time. HOWEVER IT WAS NOT SEEN AS A SMART MOVE AT THE TIME by anyone BUT Parcells. If you look back through the web and read past articles you'll find one where Jerry Jones apoligizes to fans for CONCEEDING The season by benching their veteran qb. People were asking for Parcells JOB when he put Romo in.

I'm so sick of you idiot Cowboys fans bashing Parcells for **** thats not even true.

Hey is it still true that it's Parcells fault that Romo fumbled the snap in that playoff game?

Pretty sure he was third and it wasn't really that close.

WOW

Congratulations for posting the single dumbest thing i've read on this board in years. You are supposed to be a Dallas fan yet you don't even know what goes on with your own team. Parcells insisted on starting Romo, and had been planning on starting Romo for a long time. HOWEVER IT WAS NOT SEEN AS A SMART MOVE AT THE TIME by anyone BUT Parcells. If you look back through the web and read past articles you'll find one where Jerry Jones apoligizes to fans for CONCEEDING The season by benching their veteran qb. People were asking for Parcells JOB when he put Romo in.

I'm so sick of you idiot Cowboys fans bashing Parcells for **** thats not even true.

if there is one thing I hate it's pompous retards like you

Oh yeah, Parcells was going to bow to pressure from other people on who to start as a QB, that is why after Jerry Jones went out and gave Chad Hutchinson a big arse signing bonus and benched Quincy Carter (who he personally disliked) Parcells came in the next season and started Carter over Hutchinson. That is also why after JJ went out and gave even more money and a 3rd round pick for Drew Henson the next year and everyone JJ and fans alike were talking up Drew Henson, Parcells moved Romo ahead of him in the depth chart.

Nobody was asking for Parcell's job, JJ did say that about thinking the season was over, because nobody thought Romo would do as well as he did. I thought the season was over too, but I just thought it was a better move at the time for the long run. But there were already rumbling in the preseason that Romo would start before the year was over.

Either way, you prove my point you STUPID MORON. My point was that just because Romo did not start until midway through 2006 does not mean he sucks. Rather it's be because Parcells was stubborn, or Parcells was bowing to pressure not to start him, the fact is Romo was ready to start earlier than he did. Agreed?

As far as bashing Parcells, I liked Parcells, you won't find me bashing him, I'd take him back in a heartbeat, but he isn't god, he makes mistakes. He toolkMarcus Sprears instead of Castillo, who went to SD and is tearing it up at the same position, He took Bobby Carpenter in the 1st round and could have grabbed Kiwi instead, he crapped out on 2 OL in the 2nd round of various drafts causing Dallas to have to go out and spend alot of FA dollars on the OL. Does it hurt your vag to read stuff like that you whiney little ****?