Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gameshowfan91

Do You Think Women Should Be Allowed to Join the NFL?

No, because they would probably brag about being better than some guys at positions. Some of the guys wouldn't like to be laughed at.

No, because they would probably brag about being better than some guys at positions. Some of the guys wouldn't like to be laughed at.

i didn't know there was a rule against women in football. not trying to be sexist but i doubt it will ever happen. making it into the nfl as a man is hard enough. trying to make it as a women is near impossible. men and women are differnt. is there anything wrong with that??

That would piss me off on a whole new level.

They let girls start playing boys hockey up here at a High-School level. Only that way though...Girls can play on boys teams, but boys can't play on girls teams. So when some girl who's really good goes and takes some guys spot on a team, he can't go and join a girls team instead. He'll just be screwed.

So when Keiw comes in and takes Considine's spot, what's he gonna do? Go steal Reno's job at C&P's? Then Reno's gotta go steal FredEx's high-school substitution job. So then FredEx goes to the AFL and steal Nate Ilaoa's job, and he's stuck being a hula dancer...

It's gonna throw the whole damn economy in a downward spiral!

That would piss me off on a whole new level.

They let girls start playing boys hockey up here at a High-School level. Only that way though...Girls can play on boys teams, but boys can't play on girls teams. So when some girl who's really good goes and takes some guys spot on a team, he can't go and join a girls team instead. He'll just be screwed.

So when Keiw comes in and takes Considine's spot, what's he gonna do? Go steal Reno's job at C&P's? Then Reno's gotta go steal FredEx's high-school substitution job. So then FredEx goes to the AFL and steal Nate Ilaoa's job, and he's stuck being a hula dancer...

It's gonna throw the whole damn economy in a downward spiral!

:roll: That was pretty funny. Nice job.

i didn't know there was a rule against women in football. not trying to be sexist but i doubt it will ever happen. making it into the nfl as a man is hard enough. trying to make it as a women is near impossible. men and women are differnt. is there anything wrong with that??

As a girl, I'd be terrified to watch women play football. Imagine all the injuries. :unsure:

As a girl, I'd be terrified to watch women play football. Imagine all the injuries. :unsure:

Heh, I just met this girl the other day who's big into football. Her father was a high-school coach, and her mother (who met her father while he was coaching) was an equip manager or something. She follows the NFL religiously, and plays in whatever flag/touch leagues the guys will let her join. In all likelyhood, she'd probably school me at football.

I told her my only hope was to go old school on her with a little Al Harris bump-n-run.

But hey, there was the Lingirie Bowl, and that didn't result in more than a nipple slip or two I don't think.

Heh, I just met this girl the other day who's big into football. Her father was a high-school coach, and her mother (who met her father while he was coaching) was an equip manager or something. She follows the NFL religiously, and plays in whatever flag/touch leagues the guys will let her join. In all likelyhood, she'd probably school me at football.

I told her my only hope was to go old school on her with a little Al Harris bump-n-run.

But hey, there was the Lingirie Bowl, and that didn't result in more than a nipple slip or two I don't think.

:lol:

I live and breathe football, but I would never play it.

Women could be kickers, (Except none would be as good as Michael Koenen, the best ever.) but honestly that is really it. The framing is so much different from men to woman. I'm not opposed to the idea, but I don't think it would be a possibility.

No because of several reasons. The main issue would be that many of the other men would take it easy any girl. They wouldn't hit her as hard. And then there would be the exact opposite where several guys would take shots at her and came at her full force just to prove that women can't hang. And don't forget any allegations that would happen when a girl gets caught up at the bottom of a pile.

While it may sound sexist, it shouldn't happen. This is a contact sport, where your career is in jeopardy on every snap. Some men wouldn't take it easy on women and develop a bad rep.

Besides it may encourage more men to have a chance to beat up women, which is deplorable.

Girls are allowed in the nfl..they are called cheerleaders.

I personally don't want to imagine some 300 lb woman playing guard.

I mean as players.

yes because that way roy williams could actually be faster than someone.

also i'd love to see a chick try and run down the middle vs Ray Lewis. That would be classic. Lets make Paris Hilton do it.

Seriously I hear Nick Mangold's sister plays or played center in high school and was a beast....too bad for her, she looks like one too...

:ph34r:

Seriously I hear Nick Mangold's sister plays or played center in high school and was a beast....too bad for her, she looks like one too...

:ph34r:

:roll: ....Aw stop it...that was 2 dam funny.

I have seen reports on unbelievably big and powerful woman that are great football players in high school and they play D3 football. Guess what, they aren't even average in D3 football, so the likely hood of a female being fast enough and strong enough, not likely. Only chance would be a kicker/ punter, but even then good luck with kicking as strong as a female.

If you watched that episode of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, where they were trying out for the Eagles... Dee proved that even if a chick was good enough to play, she would do something stupid like break her foot.