Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gameshowfan91

Do You Think Women Should Be Allowed to Join the NFL?

The players won't respect a female coach.

They sure wouldn't.

They will if I'm the coach!!! :flex::furious:

I'm also pretty sure any Varsity Boys soccer team at a decent sized high school could beat the Womens olympic team.

Similarly, the women's world record in the 100m is 10.49 (by a woman who was almost certainly on steroids), and that barely gets you a track scholarship if you're male.

Then women would have to have their own locker room. Men wouldn't be able to go into the women's locker room while women are allowed in the men's. Thus creating a media frenzy about double standards and a report on how Jay Glazer wasn't allowed in the women's locker room while John Clayton was because he was mistaken for a woman. Is the world really ready for this right now?

Yes they should be able to play in the NFL. Maybe the Eagles could then get their studette wide receiver.
I'd rather see the Eagles have all male Wide Receivers than a woman Wide Receiver.

Is this serious? Is it a requirement to be a complete idiot to start an EMB account? I guess they started that rule after I joined (Just in case anybody wanted to be smart)

Is this serious? Is it a requirement to be a complete idiot to start an EMB account? I guess they started that rule after I joined (Just in case anybody wanted to be smart)

whoa.

:rolleyes:

I'd rather see the Eagles have all male Wide Receivers than a woman Wide Receiver.

He was making a joke. No one with half a brain thinks a woman can be good enough th play in the NFL. :rolleyes:

The players won't respect a female coach.

They sure wouldn't.

Probably initially, no. But they would get use to it and those who make a big stink will probably be cut as an example. She would also need a really thick hide to survive the national and local scrutiny over every single move.

why do woman have to copy sports that have guys in it and stick a stupid W in front of it, stupid broads can't come up with somthing else?

Who the F watches the WNBA why name is that why not WBL, Here is a sport for woman, WCL Womans Cooking League.