Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gameshowfan91

Do You Think Women Should Be Allowed to Join the NFL?

That would piss me off on a whole new level.

They let girls start playing boys hockey up here at a High-School level. Only that way though...Girls can play on boys teams, but boys can't play on girls teams. So when some girl who's really good goes and takes some guys spot on a team, he can't go and join a girls team instead. He'll just be screwed.

So when Keiw comes in and takes Considine's spot, what's he gonna do? Go steal Reno's job at C&P's? Then Reno's gotta go steal FredEx's high-school substitution job. So then FredEx goes to the AFL and steal Nate Ilaoa's job, and he's stuck being a hula dancer...

It's gonna throw the whole damn economy in a downward spiral!

whoa whoa Kiew back of my ish

As soon as any woman player is seriously injured, it will stop. The men will try and kill the women players. And I mean they will try to hurt them, because they will feel their sport is being taken away from them. It's bad enough when the NFLPA doesn't do enough, then the league wants to stop TD celebrations, etc. But if the league allows women into the game this will be a major problem. Think about LT's hit on Theismann happening about once a game for many teams. Or the Bednarick hit on Tarkenton. Now imagine the players representing Tarkenton and Theismann are women.

It's not going to happen. Way too dangerous and expensive for the owners and teams.

Heh, I just met this girl the other day who's big into football. Her father was a high-school coach, and her mother (who met her father while he was coaching) was an equip manager or something. She follows the NFL religiously, and plays in whatever flag/touch leagues the guys will let her join. In all likelyhood, she'd probably school me at football.

I told her my only hope was to go old school on her with a little Al Harris bump-n-run.

But hey, there was the Lingirie Bowl, and that didn't result in more than a nipple slip or two I don't think.

yeah that lingirie bowl pissed me off i rented it durring halftime a few years ago to see boobies at a superbowl party i hosted ..thought it would be cool...no boobies though but janet made sure to show everyone else who didnt pay for boobies hers, i totally missed it....sigh

Do You Think Women Should Be Allowed to Join the NFL?

Are there plans to somehow incorporate kitchens into a football game?

As soon as any woman player is seriously injured, it will stop. The men will try and kill the women players. And I mean they will try to hurt them, because they will feel their sport is being taken away from them. It's bad enough when the NFLPA doesn't do enough, then the league wants to stop TD celebrations, etc. But if the league allows women into the game this will be a major problem. Think about LT's hit on Theismann happening about once a game for many teams. Or the Bednarick hit on Tarkenton. Now imagine the players representing Tarkenton and Theismann are women.

It's not going to happen. Way too dangerous and expensive for the owners and teams.

Your post misses the point entirely. Your premise is based on a whole bunch of women players being on teams all over the league. That would never happen because they aren't physically capable of making the teams. There aren't no women in the league because the league has a rule against them playing. There is no such rule. There are no women playing in the NFL because they aren't good enough.

Those yellow things were the ugliest uniforms ive ever seen.

Seriously? I post that picture and all you can talk about is what she's wearing? That's what you noticed?

I have no problem with women playing in the NFL. They can get jacked on roids like Sean Merriman and become Rookie Defensive Player Of The Year. They can also play QB, defenses are barely able to touch them these days without being flagged, so that shouldn't really be a problem.

The answer is absolutely no. I am not a chauvenist but football is quite simply not for women, period. Especially not at the NFL level.

Sexist pig

Sign em all up. One nice shot from a 275 DE will shut them all the F up for good. I think they'll finally let us have our own ish.

How has this thread lasted 5 pages??

Although it is nice to imagine a female catching a pass over the middle with Dawkins lurking in the background...

Your post misses the point entirely. Your premise is based on a whole bunch of women players being on teams all over the league. That would never happen because they aren't physically capable of making the teams. There aren't no women in the league because the league has a rule against them playing. There is no such rule. There are no women playing in the NFL because they aren't good enough.

You're crazy to think that I don't have a point. I didn't say it was the sole point. But it's clear that they don't belong there.

I dunno, if she can hang, why not? Not that I think it will ever happen, but lets say for arguments sake theres some 250 lb chick who's ripped and runs a 4.5 40 and tackles like a mack truck. Why not? As long as she doesn't have a problem with it.

Girls are allowed in the nfl..they are called cheerleaders.

I personally don't want to imagine some 300 lb woman playing guard.

:lol:

If a woman can outperform a man, than I would be all for it. But I dont know how well they could handle it. Basic Blocking requires hands to chest in line blocking. I could see this being a problem.

In the real world, the only shot a woman has is as a kicker. But its as simple as this, the only women on the Field, should be reporters, owners, and cheerleaders, (or Janet Jackson, (if we get the nippplage)

i didn't read the entire thread

but i view it the way i view all sports. call me a sexist but i fail to see why a woman should be allowed to play in a men's league in any sport. Men can't play in a women's league. Im not making it an issue of superority by any means, I am definitely not a sexist but im for total equality.