Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks

Pat Kerney

Just thought I'd share: Patrick Kerney is coming to my high school (Princeton Day School in NJ) this saturday to lead a workout session in our new fitness center (which he donated) He went to middle school at our school, so I think it's pretty incredible that he's coming back. He's good friends with our football coach. I'll try to snap some pictures in between sets.

that would be pretty cool. too bad no one from red Lion has ever made it like Kerney. We had Scott Fitzke but he wasnt a superstar by any means

that would be pretty cool. too bad no one from red Lion has ever made it like Kerney. We had Scott Fitzke but he wasnt a superstar by any means

Red lion academy? Pretty sure we played you guys this year

nate clements came to mine :flex: got his autograph, ur jealous

Only if you got a chunk of that signing bonus he's done nothing to earn.

Kerney went to the other high school in my district (Council Rock North). Used to just be "Council Rock High School" when he went.

Kerney went to the other high school in my district (Council Rock North). Used to just be "Council Rock High School" when he went.

Did he really go to CR? thats nuts. I never knew that. I go to neshaminy high. haha thats nuts

Red lion academy? Pretty sure we played you guys this year

no just Red Lion High School. but I did forget about Hinkie Haines. He gradduated from Red Lion in 1916 I think. He is the only player to win a world series and an NFL championship. Was on the first Yankee tteam to win the series and he was on the first New York Football Giants to win a championship. But yeah, obviously way before any of our times

I never knew he went to CR North. I graduated from there in 2006, and his niece was in my grade but I didn't know that he went there. That's pretty cool.

Patrick Kerney went to prep school in New England. He never went to Council Rock North. He came from Newtown however.

I go to Council Rock North, and never knew that Kerney went there. Any of you guys go too?

I go to South, but it looks like he just grew up in Newtown and didn't actually go to CRHS, like Speedy said.

Wiki