Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gaitherfan

The Official TO vs. Romo Thread

TO vs. Romo  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse, TO's "acting" or Romo's "singing"?

• Terrell "May as well be UPN" Owens
    • Tony "I though Jessica was bad" Romo

I've heard better "singing" coming from McNabb's helmet when he's doubled-over in the middle of the field in Jacksonville and Tampa Bay.

If you're that horrible, don't put yourself in a position to have to sing publicly.

I've heard better "singing" coming from McNabb's helmet when he's doubled-over in the middle of the field in Jacksonville and Tampa Bay.

If you're that horrible, don't put yourself in a position to have to sing publicly.

Seriously!

I hate the guy and even I felt for him. What an arse!

that makes two talentless singers in that couple.

At least one has boobs.

let me see Pro Bowl QB, scrath golfer, has banged Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson..............what a loser

let me see Pro Bowl QB, scrath golfer, has banged Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson..............what a loser

Hasn't won a big game and chokes.

Win a playoff game and don't brag about your QB's questionable conquests as a factor in deeming him a winner. Its proof that you have very little to back up your claims.

Let's see: EIU education, chokes in meaningful games, looks like a ferret, plays for a trashy team, last name rhymes with you-know-what.

What a winner.

102306mcnabbpuking-01.gif

I :wub: this pic

I :wub: this pic

It is nice to see a real competitor. Someone who gives his all, its much better than this one:

romo-incosolable.jpg

You would think a grown man could control his emotions, especially on national TV.

It is nice to see a real competitor. Someone who gives his all, its much better than this one:

You would think a grown man could control his emotions, especially on national TV.

It may be funny, but I'll take a QB or a player at any position who gets that broke up about losing anyday, Michael Irvin, Charles Haley, those guys used to cry their eyes out after a loss. I'll take that over some guy with a big ol smile after getting beat as many players these days do

Win a playoff game and don't brag about your QB's questionable conquests as a factor in deeming him a winner. Its proof that you have very little to back up your claims.

it just cracks me up to see everyday joes on a message board with other schmucks (i include myself here) raging on some guy who is a starting QB on a NFL team and a good one at that, Millionaire, Scratch golfer, dating hot chicks from hollywood because he can't sing

he hasn't won a playoff game his first 2 years starting.....I guess no QB has ever done that and then go on to win anything? at least he doesn't have his MOM running her mouth trying to protect him (Mcnabb)

It may be funny, but I'll take a QB or a player at any position who gets that broke up about losing anyday, Michael Irvin, Charles Haley, those guys used to cry their eyes out after a loss. I'll take that over some guy with a big ol smile after getting beat as many players these days do

sadly, I have to agree with you.

It's the old head Eagles fan saying...

Why do you care when the season ends without a SB? The players are easily consoled by their millions of dollars, hot girlfriends, and lavish vacations.

I don't care what anyone says, there is truth in that.

sadly, I have to agree with you.

It's the old head Eagles fan saying...

Why do you care when the season ends without a SB? The players are easily consoled by their millions of dollars, hot girlfriends, and lavish vacations.

I don't care what anyone says, there is truth in that.

some players will even say that outright in not so many words. I remember when Dallas lost the NFC Title game to San Fran in 94, Aikman had a big grin on his face, hugging Steve Young and was talking right after the game about how he was happy for Steve Young....I was like WTF? I mean I can understand looking back a few weeks/months later and saying something like that, but right after the game?

that's really not fair.

and why in hell is he singing in Chicago? Has anyone questioned that??

and as far as outside the game, this guy's a disgrace. If you're going to be a poster boy QB you gotta do it up like Brady.... have a hot actress raising your kid while you bang the hottest set of legs on the planet.

Don't slum around with an American Idol loser and then move on to a brainless has been.

NFL QB's should have their pick of the litter, not pick them out of the litter box.